Overwhelmed

Fate's Way 2: LifeSavers

   Heaven's POV: "Oh god! Please don't!" I shouted, feeling my eyes stretch wide in pure horror. A evil looking girl was standing inches in front of me, a evil smile plastered across her face. "I'm going to." She teased, clenching a already shattered Iphone in her small hand. I screamed as she threatened to drop it before quickly grabbing it as well. "No!" I screamed loudly before launching myself at her. She went wide eyed and her scream was cut off as I collided into her. We both landed on the ground. I was smushed on top of her, her grunting and gasping for breath underneath me. "Is this how you treat me? You sister!" She screamed, struggling to lift up her head that was smushed in the tan carpet. I reached my arm over her snatched my phone that was loose in her hand. I smiled innocently before climbing on my feet, dusting off my black hoodie. Sammy, my younger sister glared up at me. Her lushis blonde hair was scattered in mutliple directions, some hanging loosely in her face. "Seriously? So immature." Another voice sighed from behind me. A pretty boy was standing behind us, a bowl of ice cream in her hand tigthly. She had long brown hair that fell in the middle of her back and make up that perfectly matched her light brown eyes. "She's being mean Claire!" Sammy shouted before extending her arm and pointing a thin finger at me, inches away from my face. Claire rolled her eyes and sighed dramatically. "Really?" She mumbled before shoving a spoonful of chocolate ice cream in . "Your lucky your parents aren't here. They would never let you both act up like this." She said before studying her last bit of ice cream left. Mom and dad would probably beat us both to death...I closed my eyes tightly.

                  I winced at that slight truth, making her open to apologize for me to steadily hold my hand up. "Your right. We better get ready for school." I said before slowly turning around, struggling to ignore the slight look of disappointment plastered along Sammy's face. "Aren't you guys excited?" Sammy asked happily, giving a bounce of excitement. I looked down as Claire nodded excitedly, before they both talked about how great the school year is going to be. "I can't believe that I'm going to be in 5th grade this year!" Sammy squealed before slapping her tiny hands on her cheeks. Pride and happiness glowed in me, and I smiled slowly. "Me and Heaven is going to be in high school." Claire teased, making them both stick their tongues out at each other. I giggled before slowly shaking my head, making my light brown bangs fall in my face. "Come on." I said before turning the corner and looking at our white steps that lead to the my bedroom. Claire nodded and followed closely behind as I layed my hand on the smooth and cold wood of the railing of the hollow steps. I stomped upstaires, making it echo from downstaires. "You aren't excited at all?" Claire asked as we reached the top of the staires, making me look at her. "Not really. Just another school year of being bullied." I mumbled softly. Without saying anything else, I turned around and walked to the were a narrow hallway stretched on either side, making me and Claire go seperate directions. I stopped in front of my bedroom door before opening it slowly. The smell of perfume, and other cleaning stuff greeted me. I walked over to my fairly large room and looked at my black and white uniform that was spread out across my blue bed spread.

                         I dug my toes into the white stainless carpet as I began to strip quickly. I stopped and looked down at myself, frowning. Cuts and bruises were alined on my arms and legs. I clenched my top of my uniform tightly, hoping I don't wrinkle it. I closed my eyes and struggled to force myself to erase the abusive memories. I slipped on the uniform before walking to the edge left side of my room passing my huge dresser and night stand in the middle of my room where my laptop was set up. I looked into my full body smudged mirror, giving a swift twirle. I made quicky adjustments before jogging dowstaires, not trying to be quiet. Sammy was already at the edge of the steps, pearing up at me with Claire by her side. "Let's go!" She yelled dramatically like it was life or death. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my black splatter paint backpack and flinging it over my shoulder. We all walked out of the door quickly, and I struggled to swallow the excitement and fear that bubbled inside me. My stomach swarmed with butterflies as thoughts about school raced through my head. I lifted my hand and sheilded my bright blue eyes from the bright sun that shined down, crashing onto everything like ocean waves. I cut across our freshly cut green grass that was soft underneath my black converses. I swurved sharply before walking along a white side walk that stretched out in front of us. I looked over my shoulder as there was the sound of laughter and excited talking. My heart pounded and I stood there as a group of people got closer. "Heaven!" A excited voice said happily.

                    I laughed as a girl launched herself at me, pulling me into a huge bear hug. "Hi Chloe." I giggled as we finally pulled apart. She smiled hugely at me, the others slowly surrounding us. Claire was already hugging Miku who was talking excitedly about what happened the summer. "How are you?" She asked titling her head to the side, making her black bangs fall in her face. "Good. How about you guys?" I asked looking at Ha Min who was standing by her side as usual, squeezing her hand tightly. We all began walking together, chattering excitedly. "Hopefully we all get classes together." Ha Min chimed in, flipping his silky brown bangs out of his charming face. I nodded as everyone else mumbled their agreement. "I heard that Reita and the others are supposed to be here this year." JongJin said leaning foreword to see us around Miku who was swinging their locked hands as they walked. I felt my face turn three shades of red. "Yeah, Heaven's little crush." Chloe giggled before playfully elbowing me. I shyly shoved her making everyone laugh. Everyone knows I have a thing for Tae Jun. I only saw him once and barley even talked to him. "Does that mean Ru too?" Sammy chimed in, walking on the grass as she struggled not to be forced in the back. Everyone smiled and complemented her on how adorable and cute she was. "Yes, and Reita to." Chloe said in a slightly baby voice. I giggled and we all stopped at the edge of the sidewalk, were there was a bright red stop sign. Cars whizzed past us on every side, and I struggled to gain my balance from the wind. I looked up as I could see the bright yellow light glowing in the sunlight and the roaring of the engine to signal that the bus was coming towards us. God.

                      At school~~

         Claire's POV: "I'm so not ready for this..." Heaven mumbled, walking shoulder to shoulder with me. I felt excitment bubble inside me as we all walked along a gray cracked side walk towards a huge white brick school that towered above us. It was spread out to the left and right like a huge camposs. Chloe and the others seemed so used to it, and they confidently walked towards the bright huge wooden door that was in a huge arch. I was surrounded by excited voices of students of different shapes and sizes as they excitedly shoved past everyone to find their friends. I scooted close to everyone, locking my hand with Heaven's as she struggled to keep a firm grip on Chloe's free hand. Once we were inside, I felt my mouth drop open in awe. It looked like we walked into a rich kid school. There was carvings of tigers in the white walls, and chandeliers hung from the high ceiling. The tile floors were nice and shiny and painted in  gold color. "We go here." JongJin said beckoning us all over with a wave of his hand. There was a wide table pressed together with a white plastic covering it. Behind it was a billboard with papers with the alphabat stapled on it. Chloe pushed me towards a teacher that was alined behind the table with other teachers alined on either side of her. There was a small square paper in a shape of a 'B' behind. I said my name softly, making her fumble through a stack of schedules. I struggled not to get squished as people surrounded me. She smiled sweetly and handed me my paper. Everyone else was already reading through their schedules. Wow.

              "Great! I got all of the classes I want." A voice said happily from further away. I spun around to see a excited and hyper boy talking to Chloe. He had light brown hair and bangs that swooped across his pale face. He had a perminat smile plastered across his face. Two other boys was standing there as well, and I gulped nervously, clenching my schedule. "I honestly could care less about this stupid schedule...And stupid classes..." Another boy said with bright blonde hair. He had swoopy bangs, that fell over his right eyes. "Heaven! Claire! Come over here!" Chloe yelled glancing over and catching my eye. Heaven let out a nervous gasp from behind me. We both slowly walked over, swurving around excited students. I gulped nervously as the three boys looked at us. "Guys, this is Claire and Heaven." Chloe said smiling hugely. I looked up to see all three boys looking at me. "Hi! I'm Ru." The excited boy said before grabbing my hand and shaking it violently. I winced and slowly pulled away. "I'm Claire..." I said shyly. I felt my heart sink as the blonde boy looked at me coolly. "I'm Reita." He said before flipping his bangs. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. R-Reita? He looked at me and blinked before grinning. I gentle nudged Heaven foreword who was shyly hiding behind me. The boys went wide eyed as they saw her. "Wow...Chloe...Who's that?" Ru squeaked in a loud whisper. Chloe giggled and looked at Heaven who gave one of her heart melting smiles. "That's Heaven." Chloe replied glancing at Ha Min who slowly shook his head.

                   Ru's pale face turned three shades of red, and he shyly looked at her. He was wide eyed, and he slowly reached his hand out to her. She smiled and grabbed his hand, shaking it calmly. "I'm Heaven. It's nice to finally meet you, Ru." She said with a giggle. Ru gasped, before stumbling backwards. "Uhh.. Yeah..agaghsdjhd.." He said in a jumble of words. He let out a scream of fusteration before lunging behind Reita. "She's so cute...I can't even..." He said before burying his face in Retia's back. "Don't worry, I think she already knows your a complete moron." He said before reaching over his shoulder and messing up his hair. "Great, did Ru drop his oreo's again?" The voice of the third boy said. He finally wondered back towards us. I gasped at his appearance. He had dark black hair and bangs that swooped perfectly in his pale face. Heaven gasped softly before elbowing me painfully in the arm. Tae Jun... He smiled hugely as he saw her. "Oh hey. I'm Tae Jun..." He said before smiling sweetly and shaking her hand. Heaven stood there rigidly before leaning on Chloe. "Oh god..To beautiful." She whispered, her face bright red. I ggigled and introduced myself easily. "Is your guys room 202?" Tae Jun asked after we all got to know each other. I nodded and so did the others. "Sweet. Let's go." Reita said before taking the lead, making all the girls drool as he walked past, ahead of us. We all followed before breaking out into a jog as the bell rang signaling we were late for class. Our shoes squeaked loudly around the almost empty hallway way. "Is this it?" 

                  Ru was pratically standing face to face with a bright wooden door with the room number 202 in gold and outlined in silver. "I guess so." Ha Min mumbled before looking at the others. "Heaven, you check." Reita said shoving her towards the door. She stumbled clumsily before regaining her balance. "Careful! She's fragile!" Ru snapped before hugging her tightly, laying his head on her back. Chloe groaned and smacked her hand on her face, covering the middle of her face. "Let's just go." She growled before opening the door. It swung open, to reveal students already sitting and a teacher in front of the room. All of them froze, their gaze snapping over at us. There was happy gasp, and excited mumbles. "Uh...Sorry." Miku apologized, holding her hands up surrenduer. Th teacher sniffed, pushing her lushish blonde hair on her shoulders sassily. "Take a seat." She snapped, in a demanding voice. The desks looked slightly old fashioned, and they were alined in rows of sicks. Students whispered and looked at us as we made our way through the rows. I sat was in the back and looked at the posters plastered everywhere. Heaven sat beside me in the wooden desk, and Reita sat on the other. The teacher huffed and wrinkled her face, revealing how old she looked. She whipped around, facing the wipe board, pointing a ruler to her sloppy hand writing. Heaven sighed and sat down, to only stand up with a loud squeal. The others looked over at her worriedly. She looked at me wide eyed in horror. "What?"I whispered leaning over. "I...I" She stammered quickly. 

                   Heaven's POV: Why me? I gulped nervously, realizing that Claire looked very concerned. Of all people...I'd be the girl to forget to put on a pair of underwear. "Hey, are you ok?" Tae Jun whispered from beside me. I looked over to see him pratically a couple of inches away from me. "Y-Yeah." I stammered feeling my face turn three shades of red. He didn't seem convinced, but he leaned away and tapped his pencil on the wooden desk. "I forgot to put on my underwear..." I whispered leaning in towards hers. She gasped, before slapping her hand over . I gulped nervously, struggling to put my hands on my short skirt in case it threatened to rise up. I jumped as the bell rang loudly, making me jump. "Goodbye class, and see you tomorrow." The teacher said over the noise of the students beginning to talk excitedly. I leaped up to my feet, holding my hands behind my . Oh god...Oh god... "Hey, are you ok?" Ha Min asked from behind me. I jumped and spun around quickly gasping. He looked concerned now, his different colored eyes freezing on me. "Are you bleeding through?" Chloe whispered from beside him. I gulped and opened my mouth to reply, but nothing came out. "Come on." She said before grabbing my wrist. I struggled to pull away and tell her that was not the problem. Claire and Miku jogged after us as we all barged out of the class room leaving the guys behind. I struggled not to bump into all of the students that towered over me, and bumped into me rudely. She stopped beside a wooden door before swinging it open.

               "N-No, wait..." I said softly, holding both hands up in surrenduer as she extended her arm out towards me. "Don't worry, it happens to everyone. Plus, nobody ever goes in here." She said before pulling me inside the pitch black janiters closet. All four of us huddled together, and I heard Chloe fumbling around as she struggled to look for a light switch. There was a triumph laugh from her before a bright, yellow light flickered on it. There was barely nothing in here except a broom that was dried out and stiff. She handed me her back leather purse with a huge smile. "Here, there should be some in here." She said softly. Claire looked away from me, giggles escaping making my cheeks turn bright red. "Do you by chance have a pair of underwear?" I asked after a long pause. She went wide eyed and slowly lowered the purse, slightly hanging open. "No way!" Miku blurted out before exploding into uncontrable laughter. "You poor thing." Chloe whispered before shaking her head slowly. Great...What am I supposed to do now? I sighed and leaned against the smooth wood, closing my eyes for a moment. I went wide eyed as I heard the shouts of excited and over happy girls screaming outside. I screamed as the door swung open, making me fall backwards. Chloe attempted to catch me, her finger tips scraping my smooth skin. I grunted as I landed on the ground with a loud thud. I layed there in a daze and groaned loudly, my head aching from bouncing off the tile floor. I opened my eyes, looking up slowly. I felt my heart sink in my chest.

                        All the girls were frozen in place, eyes wide and faces covered slightly. "Ah!" The boys screamed from directly in front of me. I stood up quickly, pulling my skirt down. I looked down, my long brown hair hanging in front of my face. Without saying anything else, I dashed off leaving everyone behind. I turned the corner quickly, my chest feeling like there was a intense weight on it. I can't believe that happened to me... I froze as I heard footsteps running towards me. I screamed in pure fear as Reita looked at me. Before I could make a run for it, he grabbed the collar of my shirt. "No you don't." He said flatly and I heard the footsteps of the others, making me struggle some more. All of them were standing in front of me, I didn't dare to make eye contact. "It wasn't that bad." JongJin mumbled at last after a moment. "You looked?!" Miku shouted before looking at him wide eyed. "It's ok...You didn't mean to. It's not like we looked..." Tae Jun said, his face turning three shades of red. He looked at Reita and Ru who both were looking down in deep thought. "Right, guys?" Ha Min snapped before elbowing them. Ru jumped and looked at me, before his mouth dropped open once more. "Woah...That was the best moment ever. That's one way to start out the school year." Ru said before looking down once more. I felt my face turn bright red and Reita nodded. "Can you do it again?" He asked softly before grabbing my skirt and lifting up slightly. Ha Min screamed his name before slapping his hand. He snickered before rubbing his read hand. "Geez.." 

                   I shuffled my feet akwardly, slowly looking at them. "I'm really sorry..." I whispered softly. Tae Jun chuckled before resting his hands on my shoulder. "It's ok." He said before smiling hugely at me. His perfect smile made me feel better, and I gave a soft giggle. We all jumped as the bell rang loudly from above us. "Let's go. It's time to go home." Chloe said before stretching and groaning. I took a deep breath and followed them as well all walked towards the front door once more. "That was so freaking amusing." Reita mumbled as he walked beside Ru. So much for a great first impression...I can't believe I blew it. "I heard that there's supposed to be exchange students coming here tomorrow." Ha Min said as we all walked outside, squinting in the bright sunlight like we haven't been outside in days. "Really? How many?" Chloe asked shielding her eyes by holding her hand up. "I think like four..." Ha Min said narrowing his eyes in deep thought. I jumped as there was the sound of a car horn honking in the parking lot. "Oh great..." Claire breathed sadly from beside us. We all stopped walking, making the sea of students walk around us. "What?" Everyone asked at the same time. "My parents are here." I said after a pause. I could see the black ford parked. A outline of a man and women in the tinted windows made my blood run cold. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said before waving goobye. "Ok, bye." Chloe said along with the others as they all chimed in their good byes, their eyes burning into my back. I slowly walked towards the black ford slowly. 

                         Sammy's POV: I strained to look out the dark and tinted colored windows. Where's my sissy? I felt relief wash over me like a wave as I saw her walking towards the car. Fear was plastered over her pretty face, and she opened the car door slowly. Our dad ran his thick fingers through his dark brown bangs, that had tints of gray through it. "Take long enough?" He growled, narrowing his eyes in the review mirror at us. I winced and ducked down, wishing I could just disappear. Heaven didn't say anything, and she gulped and just steadily scooted in beside me. I automatically reached for her hand, squeezing it tigthly. Our mother was quiet, and she was looking straight ahead, her hair put in her usual messy bun. She looked back at us sharply, her eyes dull and it seemed like they were hollow with no emotion at all. "We all need to discuss something when we get home." She said her voice hoarse. I tensed up and looked at Heaven who her thumb along the top of my hand. "How was school?" She whispered as we backed out of the parking lot slowly, the car roaring to life making it hard to hear. I shrugged and brushed my blonde hair over my shoulder. "Good I guess." I said softly, not knowing what else to say. I bit my tongue and struggled not to blurt out one thing that happened today. During gym, when I changed...I revealed my cuts and bruises by accident. I looked at Heaven and Claire that was looked at me worriedly. I can't tell them, they'd only be upset and scared half to death. I closed my eyes to fight back the tears I felt in my eyes.

                   The whole car ride was quiet, the only sound was the sound of the car squeaking as we hit pot holes or grovel crunching under the tires. A couple moments later, we pulled up to our huge house. We all got out slowly, and I didn't dare to look at our parents. Mom and dad walked inside, not waiting for us. "Are you hiding something from me?" Heaven asked softly, yanking my hand making me stop on the huge white freshly painted porch. I looked straight up at her and longed to tell her but I just calmly shook my head. "No." I lied, feeling guilt wash through me. Claire and Heaven exchanged looks before walking inside the house. Mom was standing in the middle of our huge living room. "You." My mother said, making me look up. My heart sunk and I felt my body tremble. "M-Me?" I stammered, looking up at her. Before I could react, I could see her hand speeding towards my face. I grunted in pain as her thin fingers met my face, making my head jerk to the side. The stinging sensation took over me all at once, and I held my cheek. It ached as I pressed my hand to it. "They saw?" My mom hissed. Everything seem to be stuck in that moment. Heaven gasped softly, her gaze resting on me. She looked at me in dismay, and I avoided her gaze. I nodded slowly, not meeting her gaze. "You little demon!" She shouted, before raising her red hand once more. I winced and cringed, preparing myself for it. I went wide eyed as Heaven stood in front of me, catching mom's hand. "Don't. It's not her fault. She was only following what I did...People saw at my school to. She thought it'd be best if she let them see to." She said her voice hard and solid. I looked at her, feeling tears blur my vision. "What?" Mom spat angerily.

                       Heaven held her ground, even though her light blue eyes were filled with pure fear. She grabbed her arm tigthly, yanking her towards her. "You little brat! I wish you were never born!" Mom yelled before dragging her across the ground. I screamed in dismay, feeling tears stream down my pale face. Heaven struggled to get free, but mom kept a firm grip on her. She grabbed a whip from the table, and held it tightly in her hand. I went wide as she raised it before smacking it hard against Heaven's pale face. She screamed in pain, bright red blood slowly trickling down. I forced myself to look away as the sicking sound of her screaming the whip hitting her skin combining. I ran towards the white staries, not wanting to see any more. I felt tears stream down in a never ending river. I heard my dad scream my name, but he didn't run after me. I stomped up staires before running inside Haven's room and slamming the door shut behind me. I ran and dived on her bed, not caring if I could possible fall off the other side. A couple minutes later. I lifted my head slowly. The house was quiet, and I looked around. I gasped as there was footsteps walking towards the bed room. I screamed and my automatic reaction was to throw my hands over my face. I jumped and tensed up, as something body touched me. I looked up to see Heaven sitting slowly on the bed beside me. She forced a weak smile at me.  Blood was smeared on her pale face, slashes were alined along her arms and legs, and her body was slightly trembling. I fought back tears and gulped slowly.

               "I-I'm so sorry." I said my voice cracking and the lump in my throat rising. Heaven didn't say anything, and she reached her arms out before slowly pulling me into a huge hug. She hugged me tightly, and even though she didn't make a sound, I could feel her warm tears staining my black and blue uniform. We finally pulled away and Heaven wipped away her tears and sniffled loudly. "I promised to protect you, right?" She asked softly, her voice shaky and hoarse. I nodded and she layed down slowly on her bed. I sighed and layed beside her, just wanting to have her close. A second later, the door opened and Claire came in as well. Her eyes were red and puffy, and slight whip marks were alined along her as well. She layed down on Heaven's other side, not saying a word. I looked at Heaven and cuddled against her, breathing in her sweet perfume. She gentle my head, the rythm making me feel slightly tired and limp. I wish we all could just escape here. "I want to leave..." I said drowsily. Heaven looked down at me and closed her eyes. "I do to...But we can't. Where would we go?" She asked softly. I looked down at our hands that were locked tightly together. "What about Chloe?" I suggested. That made Claire's eyes fly open, and she looked at Heaven for a long time. "Maybe, but I doubt it." She mumbled before closing her blue eyes. I did the same, and sighed. God, please just let us be safe. Don't let me or my sisters be hurt anymore. That's all I ask for... I let my body relax and layed my head on her chest. God please don't give up on us yet.