Annoying Boys Next Door

Fate's Way 2: LifeSavers

  Heaven's POV: I groaned as loud music drifted towards me. I shoved my face into the soft pillow, not wanting to see where was it coming from. Even in Chloe's house...I still can't get any sleep at all. I sat up straight, flunging the puffy white covers off my face. "Might as well give in now! You can't beat me!" A voice yelled from further away. What the heck? I squinted my eyes, before swinging my numbs legs over the side of the bed. I trudged down the narrow hallway, turning the corner sharply, my long black hair hanging in my pale face. I felt my barely eyes stretch wide at what I saw next. All the boys were standing up, shouting loudly over music. I hid behind the corner, feeling my mouth drop open. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0aU4c5nkSo Boy Version.) I covered my hand over my mouth, feeling laughter bubble in from my mouth. Reita was in the lead, as the boys danced in perfect harmony, singing as well. The one that enjoyed it the most was of course, Ru. He bounced around happily, singing at the top of his lungs. "What are you guys doing?" I asked, not able to hold back my laughter any more. Ha Min looked over quickly, his face turning bright red. "H-How long have you been there?" He squeaked, akwardly looking at me. I hunched over, almost falling over. I can't believe they do that. "You think that's bad? You should have seen them in girl uniforms." Chloe laughed from behind me, making me jump. We both laughed loudly.  I whipped away tears that weakly streamed down my face, from laughing to hard. "Whatever, we make way hotter girls then you do." Reita snickered angerily. Do they talk about this alot? In my opinion, I think they all would make pretty cute but yet annoying girls.

                  "I wonder what E.CO and his friends would look like as girls." Ru spoke up, pressing his pointer against his bright red lips in deep thought. I made a face in disguist as I imagined them walking around preppily in the black and white uniforms like they owned the whole school. "They'd be cute." Jong Jin said in deep thought. I looked up shaprly, feeling my mouth stretch wide eyed. Miku spit out her water, making it spray every where. Ha Min pushed Ru, making him scoot over so that he wasn't standing directly beside him. "Really? I meant if they were girls... Not now...As boys." JongJin said, quickly looking away. "I was about to say....I know you always fanazied about Reita in a school girl out fit, but really?" Ha Min said before laughing loudly. Tae Jun slowly walked in the living room, Sammy by his side. She tilted her head curiously, looking at everyone. "No, he looked like the type of girl with no s." Ru mumbled, shaking his head. Reita gasped in slight shock. "Seriously? You guys are stupid and gross... Obviously my s would be twice as big. And every boy would want my-" He began before I screamed his name loudly, my voice all squeaky. "A little kid is here!" I said before grabbing Sammy and making her stand in front of me. The boys faces slowly turned a bright red, and they all akwardly cleared their throats. I jumped as Chloe's phone rang loudly, and she squealed, throwing her hands in the air. She grabbed her black Iphone and answered it quickly, plugging on ear. "Yeah?" She asked, looking down at the white carpet. Everybody paused. 

                      "Oh, the party....Yeah, of course we'll be there." She said with a bright smile. She said good bye before hanging up the phone and sighing. "Kanon called me and wanted to know if we were still going." She said as we all stared at her intensely. Sammy's eyes lit up, and she bounced excitedly. "Can I go with you?" She squealed loudly, making us all cover our ears. "Why? They are mean..." I growled, remembering how much pain they put me through. "I really want to see E.CO. He's really cool." Sammy said, her voice in a shy whisper. I laughed in pure sarcasim, before slapping my knee. Everyone looked at me and shook their heads slowly. "That's funny. But sure, why not. Obviously him and his little group will both be there." I said with a depressed sigh. It's bad enough that they all live down the road from us. "I think somebody has a crush." Tae Jun cooed, flashing a perfect smile. Sammy squealed before covering her bright red face. Ru gasped loudly, covering his chest. "I thought me and you were married?" He asked, his light green eyes stretching wide. I giggled, feeling amusement rise in me. Sammy looked up at him, her cheeks turning bright red. "W-We are...But I think we should see other people." She said before folding her arms behind her back. Ru covered his face before pretending to cry. I giggled as he walked over to me, before resting his head on my shoulder. "I see how it is...I'll just have Heaven." He said slowly. I felt my face turn bright red as he picked me up, making me squeal, I clung up on him tightly. "Be mine." He cooed. 

             I squealed loudly, letting my arms around him flail. I landed on the white carpet with a loud thud. He face palmed before knealing down in front of me. "I was joking...I didn't upset you, did I?" He asked his voice slightly concered. Pain shot through my , and I groaned loudly. Why did I do that? I should know now that is how he always acts. Why did I freak like that? I stood up slowly, feeling embarrassement flood through. "Does somebody have a crush on Ru?" Chloe whispered in my ear, her hand cupped around . Her light blue eyes gleamed with slight excitement. Tae Jun chuckled softly, flashing a perfect smile at me. "In all honesty, that was really cute what you did there." He said slightly amused. I blushed, but my long hair behind my ear. "Are we going or not?" JongJin asked, snapping me out of reality. Ha Min and Reita looked slightly impatient as well, and I sighed. "Where is this party at?" I asked looking at all of them slowly. "It's at the beach then at the park, I think." Tae Jun said softly, running his fingers through his dark black bangs. I gulped slowly and felt my heart pound against my chest. Seeing all of them shirtless...I felt my mouth hang open slightly, making them all laugh loudly. "Well let's all get dressed." Miku said clapping her hands together. She skipped off quickly, and I blinked as everyone began to serpate. "I have you covered. You can wear one of my bathing suits." Chloe said softly with a huge smile. I opened my mouth to object, but she just grabbed my hand, pulling me after her quickly. "Wait!" I said.

                 *As Heaven is Getting Changed*       

                Chloe's POV: "Where is Heaven?" Ha Min asked as he walked around the corner. I felt heat rise to my cheeks at seeing him shirtless. "She's getting dressed in one of my bathing suits." I said forcing myself not to stare. He chuckled softly, and he slowly made me look at him. I held my breath as his eyes burned into mine. "What is your problem? Every time I'm shirtless, you have a little panick attack." He said amusedly. Before I could answer, he pressed his soft lips against mine. I closed my eyes blissfully, not caring if anyone else saw us. "Oh wow..." The soft voice of Claire said from behind us, making us pull away from our slight make- out session. Claire held her hands up surrenduer, a akward expression across her face. A second later she peaked her head around the corner, her pale cheeks bright red. "Is any of the boys out there?" She squeaked softly, struggling to take a peak around. I looked back at Ha Min and the other boys that waited impatiently near the door. "No." I lied, feeling a slight michevious smile spread across my lips. She slowly walked up, and slight jealousy sparked in my stomach. She was wearing a black two piece and she unconfidently covered her flat stomach. She squealed as all the boys looked at her. "Wow!" Reita said throwing his hands up, making them slap Ru in the face. She bowed her head, making her long black hang in her face. "You look so good." I said before flashing her a perfect smile. She gave a half smile, and slight happiness gleamed in her blue eyes. All the boys mouths were hanging open widely.

                      "Can we go now?" Sammy asked loudly, bouncing impatiently, holding her see through floaty around her waist. I jumped as I felt somebody rest their hands on my shoulders, before ducking down behind me. I peared over my shoulder to see Heaven. "What are you-" I began but she shushed me loudly, pressing her finger against her lips. I rolled my eyes and Ha Min chuckled and flipped his dark brown bangs. "Who does she remind you of?" He asked flatly. I looked at him for a long time, as if I  had no clue in the world. "I have no idea." I said with a innocent shrug. "You have nothing to hide. You never know, Ru or Tae Jun might even check you out." He said softly. Heaven looked at him quickly, making her gasp loudly. "N-No...They can't see me..." She begged, before slowly creeping foreword and running straight towards the door in a blur. She zoomed past the boys, before opening the door and closing it. "She's such a dork." Reita said with a slight chuckle. "A adorable one." Ru said his voice barely a whisper. We all walked outside, and I breathed in the warm soon to be summer air. The warmth heated up my cold, pale skin. I walked down the white steps, tilting my head back with my hand saluted above my blue eyes. "Where is everyone going to sit?" Miku asked, halfway to the old, black mustang. Everyone exchanged looks, and I lifted me and Ha Min's hands up in the air. "I'm sitting on his lap!" I declared loudly, making him smile slightly. "Hey, Heaven. How about you sit on Ru's lap?" Ha Min said making her head pop up quickly. 

                    She was hiding behind in the car, steadily making her way to the front. Ru stopped halfway from the middle of his sentance, looking up sharply at him. "No." They both said at the same time. They both akwardly looked at each other, their faces bright red. "Well, she can sit on my lap...I guess." Reita said softly, rolling his eyes. Before I could object, Tae Jun playfully shoved her towards the car. I ducked down, climbing inside, feeling the intense heat slice through the air. I sat down on Ha Min's lap as Heaven slowly followed me with Reita beside her. "Help me...I can't do this." She whispered, tugging on my arm. I gave her a supporting thumbs up. I personally think she's crushing on all them. Reita akwardly looked away as she sat on his lap slowly, leaning foreword so that they weren't touching. "I should have said yes! I'm such a dork...I mess up everything. Will there at least be ice cream?" Ru said from in the second back section of the car. He had his head on the seat, his brown hair sticking up slightly. JongJin and Miku laughed loudly, agreeing with him. "It's like your trying all of them together with her." Ha Min whispered to me as I leaned back against his warm chest. I snapped my fingers, making me look up at him. They all would be great with her...And I still do want them to find that perfect someone. Claire and Sammy were sitting beside Ru who was already over the whole thing, looking out the rolled down window. Claire looked at Heaven with slight jealousy burning in her light green eyes. That's right...She likes Reita. I groaned loudly. 

                Everbody rolled down their tinted windows, making the warm wind hit me in the face at full impact. I brushed my long brown hair out of my face and realized that the beach stretched in front of us. We pulled into the small section of the beach that was formed to be a parking lot. Cars were parked on either side, the bright light reflecting into our eyes. We all climbed out, impatiently shoving each other. "Oh hey, look their  here!" A voice said from behind us. I spun around to see a group of boys jogging towards us quickly. E.CO stopped in front of us, a slight smile spread across his lips. "Ew." Heaven grumbled from behind me. "Come on guys, before a childish fight breaks out." Kanon said beckoning us after him. E.CO was already trying to trip Heaven that was carrying slight suppies. I shook my head and chuckled softly, not believing how immature they were. "Are you sure he doesn't like her?" Ha Min asked softly. I looked at him and shrugged my already burning shoulders. They would be super cute... We all walked along the yellow side walk that was slightly covered in sand. "So has the party started yet?" Heaven asked, being shoved back and forth between Kido and E.CO. "Not yet." Chi Hoon said titling his head back blissfully. In a couple minutes, we finally reached the powdery white sand. We all steadily sat our stuff down before looking around casually. A huge stage was set up further away, made out of wood with bright lights hanging down. People was scattered everywhere along the beach, laughing and hanging out with friends. "Let's all swim." Kanon said taking off his white muscle shirt. Everyone nodded and began to take off the layers above their bathing suits. Heaven hesiated and gulped.

                  E.CO's POV: I ran past my friends, struggling to beat them. I lifted my arms and flung my black muscle shirt over my shoulders. I narrowed my eyes as I saw a girl standing in the sand still, watching everyone run by her. I smirked and quickened my pace, before leaping towards her. I screamed her name before colliding into her. She screamed as we both fell backwards. She grunted underneath me, her dark brown hair in her pale face. "Get off me you freak!" She yelled angerily. I felt a smile spread across my lips, and I struggled not to laugh. "Aw, you know you like it." I teased, not moving. I pinned her wrist down on the pale sand, and she grunted to get up from underneath me. "Will you move?" She growled in annoyance. She's so funny, even though... She's ok.. I smiled hugely, and made a thinking face. "Not until you admit that I'm your best friend." I said sharply. She went wide eyed and laughed loudly, making me wince. "You? My best friend..? That's funny!" She said before laughing histarically then going serious. I narrowed my eyes and grinnded my teeth together. Without a warning, I leaned down and her warm cheek. She screamed my name, before I scrambled off of her. Kido laughed loudly, holding his hand out and giving me a high five. I laughed loudly as well, before running towards the clear water. It crashed against the loose sand, making it swish in then out lazily. I ran towards it, the crashing off the waves muting everyone. I hestiated, before slowly stepping in the cold water, letting my feet sink in the mud like sand. Wow.

                 I slowly went deeper in the water, making me breathe in sharply. I looked over as I heard somebody squeal loudly from beside me. Heaven slightly dapped her big toe in the clear water before pulling away sharply. I flipped my bright blonde bangs out of my light blue eyes. "The water isn't going to eat you." I said flatly, not knowing why she just doesn't walk in. She blinked, and looked at the clear water. Kido walked beside me, making the cold water shift. "Is she going to swim?" He asked softly, looking at me. I shrugged, looking at Heaven in the corner of my eye. She gasped, and leaped back as water threatened to touch her. "Your not going to swim with everyone?" Kido asked, looking past me at her. She shook her head sharply and dug her toes in the sand. I sighed and walked back towards her, my legs numb. I feel bad for just leaving her on the shore by herself. I grabbed her wrist, making her squeal my name loudly. "N-No!" She squealed before pulling free. I sighed and got out of the water, sitting down on the white sand. "Your going to bail on us like that?" I snapped, covering my eyes. She opened to reply, but closed it. I sighed and tucked my ice cold legs in towards me. "Either...I sit here with you...Or you go in the water with me. Either way, I'm not leaving you here by yourself." I said not meeting her gaze. She looked at me in slight shock. I felt heat rise to my pale cheeks. "I..I am scared of the water. I don't know how to swim." She said, her voice barely louder then the waves. I looked at her quickly, and looked down and laughed. 

                    "Come on." I said grabbing her wrist. She struggled to pull away, for me to only pull her in the water after me. "W-What are you doing?" She asked slowly. I looked over my shoulder and rolled my eyes. "I'm going to teach you how to swim." I said slowly. She slowly followed me inside the water, and I jumped as she splashed from behind me. She followed me rigidly, her teeth chattering. Amusement flooded through me as she stumbled clumsily. She's so clumsy... It's kinda cute...Wait, What am I thinking? She screamed loudly, before lunging foreword making water droplets splash in my face. "What the hell?" I snapped angerily. I looked over and stood there rigidly. She was hugging me tightly, her cold arms wrapped around me. "I-I saw a fish...And it touched me." She said softly, looking up at me innocently. I groaned and brushed her dark brown hair out of her wet face. Her cheeks turned bright red, making her look away. I gulped and pushed her away from me a second later. "First of all, fish will touch you stupid. It's the ocean." I growled. She's so stupid sometimes...I swear. We went out deeper, the water rising quickly to me. "C-Can I hold your hand?" She begged, slight tears flooding her eyes. I slowly looked around, making sure that no one saw us. I slowly grabbed her hand, locking it with mine underwater. She squealed, water splashing in , making her words jumbled. I slowly pulled her through the water, making her on stomach. She kicked her feet, struggling to stay above the water. I smiled at her and laughed, "Good Job." I said. 

                I pulled her around a little while longer, her grip on my hands never loosening. "Now, I'm going to let you go." I said softly. I backed away and let her hands go. Panick surged through me as she sunk under the water for a moment before popping back up. She kicked and moved her arms widely, slowly but surely making her way to me. I held my arms out and lunged foreword, grabbing her. She scooted closer to me, flashing a smile. "How did I do?" She asked. I felt my heart pound fast against my chest. I scooted away slowly, and gave a curt nod. "Good." I said soflty. I jumped as there was the sound of voices swimming towards us. "There you are!" Ru said happily, before clinging onto her. She smiled hugely as he spun her around in the water. "That was really a cool thing you did for her." A voice said from beside me. I looked over and winced as I saw Tae Jun. He gave me a half smile, and laughed. "Don't seem so angry with yourself doing that... You are her friend, right?" He asked slowly. I hesitated and looked at the clear water and nodded slowly. I guess I am...Don't get me worng, this girl is really nice. "We saw that." Kido said from behind me. I went wide eyed and looked at them. "W-What do you mean?" I asked softly. Kanon's black hair was matted in his face, but he looked at Kido and laughed loudly. "You guys were both having fun. Your so crushing on her." He said loudly. I clenched my fist before launching myself at him with a angry shout. We both went under water, and I felt embarrassement burn through me. No! I don't like her!

                 Claire's POV: "Hey." A soft voice said from behind me. I spun around from talking to Reita and Tae Jun. "Heaven!" I said my voice rising in shock. Her head was slightly sinking under the water before rising back up quickly. "I thought you couldn't swim and was terrified of the water?" I blurted out. She grabbed my shoulder, holding herself up from above the water. "Yeah, but E.CO teached me how to swim." She said, her breathing of exhaustion stirring the surface of the clear water. I felt my mouth drop open in slight shock. No way! I thought they both hated each other!  "Hey guys, let's have a chicken fight." Kido said swimming towards us like a pro. "Heaven, your going against me." E.CO growled, something like revenge glowing in his light blue eyes. She blushed heavily then usual, before nodding slowly. "This is so revenge..." He said before pushing Kanon underwater without a warning. He climbed on his shoulder, making him come back up. "Reita! Come here!" Heaven said, looking over her shoulder. Reita jumped and swam towards her. He went under before she climbed on his shoulder. He gave a half smile, and she cracked her knuckles. "Are you challenging me?" She growled, her expression like the old Heaven. I sighed and shook my head slowly. "He's going to do something stupid." Kido said crossing his arms. I winced as they both shoved each other, but both didn't budge at all. "Oh, fistey." He said with a half smirk. We all gathered in a wide circle around them. "Please don't hurt her! She's fragile!" Ru called up at them. E.CO smiled.

            He beckoned Kanon to get closer, who struggled to keep above the water, his mouth in the water. Instead of pushing her, he grabbed her waist. He pulled her closer to him. She squealed, her face going super pale. "How about we play something else? Because you can't defeat me princess." He cooed. He gentle touched her pale face, letting it run down her body. She was wide eyed, her eyes staring at him as if she was hypmotized. He laughed loudly, before shoving her hard. Reita screamed her name before they both fell back wards with a loud splash. I looked away sharply as the water smacked me in the face. She lunged up out of the water before coughing loudly. "You...Cheater." She growled as he laughed as he came above the water. "What's wrong, princess?" He cooed, titling his head to the side. "Don't fall this time." Reita sighed, popping his neck loudly. She clumsily jumped on his shoulderd again. They both came close together, before E.CO grabbed her. I struggled to look up past the bright sunlight, failng miserabley. A second later, there was a loud squeal before she leaped off of Reita. I shielded my face as the waves collided into us. E.CO laughed loudly, a wet red bathing suit in his hand. He smirked before throwing it in the water. "Woah, no way..." Tae Jun said, his eyes stretching wide. He leaped off of Kanon's shoulder, splashing beside us. She slowly lifted her head above the water, her face turning three shades of red. Her arms were folded across her chest tightly, and she shut her eyes. "Oh my god, I hate you so much." 

                    "You know you love me." He laughed, twirling it around his finger. He winked micheviously at her before flinging it towards Kido. He laughed and caught it in his hand. "Give it back guys!" She squealed, making sure that she didn't go out of the water. Kido smiled hugely, clenching it tightly. "To bad princess." He cooed softly. "I hate you as much as I hate E.CO." She growled between clenched teeth. Without saying anything else, he flung it towards Kanon. "Your s are super small, how can you fit this?" He asked, tilting his head to the side curiously. Chi Hoon shook his head slowly, rubbing his temples. Kanon leaped up in the air, passing it to Reita. He caught it before his face went three shades of red. I screamed his name, before tackling him. He screamed as we both crashed under the water. I shot straight up as he screamed from under the water. "Dude! Your topless!" He yelled, covering his face. E.CO smirked evily as he threw it at him once more. "Why do you have to make my life a hell?" She whined, letting her face go in the water. He laughed before slowly puting it on, having Kido laughing uncontrable before tying it on him. "Look, now I'm Heaven." He said before flipping his bangs out of his eyes. She glared heavily at them as they both leaned on each other before laughing. "Kido and E.CO...Their pure evil." She growled. Ru slowly looked at her, his face red. "Ru, help me." She sighed, slowly looking at him. "I...Uh...asjhas." He said not knowing what to say as he looked through the water her chest. I laughed loudly.

                     He took it off before throwing it to her. She caught it, before quickly puting it on. She sighed and looked up at the sky that was beginning to turn bright pink and orange. The warm of the sun dying down made us all shudder, and I felt my teeth chatter. "I don't know about you guys, but let's get out." Kido stammered, his body shaking. We all nodded before swimming towards shore. E.CO and Kido were leaping on Heaven as she struggled to swim, making her sink under water before she came up a heart beat later each time screaming their names. "They would be cute." Chloe said softly to Ha Min as they both began to easily walk in the shallow part. Who? "Well, I think Kido and E.CO both like her." I said slowly. My whole body ached from all the swimming, and I felt my body hunch over from all of the work from walking up here. Eveyone gradually appeared, and Heaven seemed to only be focused on freezing now. "Here, You big  baby." Kido growled, looking at her throw his dark brown bangs. She opened to object as he gave her his black hoodie. She blushed slightly before slipping it on. "Let's all get some ice cream!" Ru cheered, bouncing up and down in excitement. We all nodded and I slowly sat down to have Reita smile and sit beside me. "Let's let them be our slaves and get it for us." He said before laying straight on the sand. I nodded and smiled, feeling my cheeks burn. The others all walked off excitedly, as if theyv'e been best friends for years. I closed my eyes for a moment, never feeling this relaxed and happy before. It's nice.