Graduation Night

What Is Love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ZTtlL17kI

 

 

After the ceremony was over and all the students of class of 2013 were in the big field looking for their families, you saw suho approaching you with a big smile.
"we did it, we finally graduated" he said with a wide smile with his hands in the air.
You couldn't hold back with your joy and also raised your hands in the air with him.
"class of 2013" you smiled big.
"class of 2013" he came close to you and you both high 5-ed eachother with both of your hands connected.
In That moment there was a click, a click you had haven't felt in a long time and it felt weird especially because that feeling came from suho.
You looked at suho, his brown eyes, his round nose, his curvy ears and his bright smile. You felt warm and happy at that moment to be their with suho until you felt sightly uncomfortable.

suho seemed to have gotten too close to you.

You quickly let go of his hands and that surprised suho but he kept his cool.
He was only a friend to you, nothing more than just a friend.
"i have to find my family, I'll see you around?" You said smiling and backing away slowly.
Suho smiled back to you and opened his arms,"do i get a hug?"
You smirked and walked back to him and gave him a full hug. "bye suho" you waved walking backwards again. "bye sora" and he waved back at you.
Soon you were gone from suho's sight and when you were deep into thinking about your family you felt a tap on your shoulder, you turned to see who that person was.
"Kris" you said excitedly.
"you'll be good right when you're gone?" He smiled thinking if he should lift your chin higher or touch your shoulder for comfort.
"i think i should be asking that question" you gave him a disgust look but then quickly laughed it off.
Unexpectedly kris pulled you into a hug, he felt weird because he knew this was something he usually didn't do to a girl especially if it was someone he liked.
He quickly let you go and rubbed his temple,"haha shoot, my bad sora" -"it's ok kris" you smiled at him -"will.. I have to go, bye kris" you waved at him and he did the same,"bye sora..."
He felt mentally sad because he knew he'll probably never see you again; he was always shy around you and he could barely think around you.
"it's ok, she's gone... I'll never see her again anyways" he quickly shook his shoulders and relieved himself from being sad on his very happy day.

------------------

During that night you were laying in bed thinking about today until suho popped in your head. You closed your eyes and shook your head,"focus sora, you need to focus!"
You then let out a breath and closed your eyes into a deep slumber.

-----------------

Suho was out with exo k, they went to the park because no one was there and it was just them with peace and quite. Exo - k were laying peaceful on the grow.
"are you guys sleeping? Chanyeol disturbed everyone
"not anymore" D.o sounded annoyed.
"I'm falling sleep" sehun said quietly but everyone could hear him.
"same" kai started yawning.
"i think beak is asleep??" Chanyeol pushed beakhyun.
"what is it monster?" Beakhyun was tired.
"we are sti-" beakhyun threw grass at chanyeol's face to stop him from talking.
everyone laughed and the laugh slowly faded away and suho had been thinking. Thinking long and hard if he should tell exo-k.
"I like sora" suho said loud and clear.
everyone looked confused while their eyes were still lock to the beautiful night sky.
"who?" Chanyeol played dumb.
"I Like Park Sora!!!!" Suho said again but this time it was a little louder.
"haha, i heard. I just wanted to hear it again" chanyeol laughed.
"we were right!" D.o and kai turned so there elbows were on the grass and they both looked at eachother.
They started laughing, laughing like their was no together.
"i knew it" kai laughed again.
"i knew it first!" D.o was still laughing.
"no, i did"
"no, i did"
"no, i did"
"no, i di-"
"yes, we get it! You both did!" Beakhyun rubbed his eyes.
"you like her since when? Sehun still looking at the sky.
"a long time ago..." suho smiled also still looking at the sky.
"are you gonna tell her?" Chanyeol who looked confused because high school was officially over.

"Yeah, I'm going to tell her" suho said quickly and confidently.

 

 

oKoK, i got another update :D
STAY TUNE! THE GOOD PARTS ARE COMING SOON :D