A year and a half

What Is Love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3kTZ1pdlfg

 

It was a saturday afternoon and You had been back in korea for a week now. You were glad you got 3 semesters done at New York City university because those fashion/ art classes would help you for your future career.
You missed korea and decided to go on a sight seen on your own because you had no other friends but hana who was always busy with Jin. You didn't mind because you didn't mind being alone. You walked around and took the bus to every place you wanted to go.
You were crossing a big long bridge and you decided to stop to let the wind blow through you and for the sun to hit your conflicted skin, you loved the feeling of it.
Your bangs were pulled to the right side of your face, you were wearing your white summer dress that reached half way between your kness and thighs, and while wearing your jean jacket.
Lastly your black sunglasses because it was too bright for your eyes.

----------

Exo were walking as they usually do just for funny, they decided to go to the bridge because that was one of their favorite places to go. They would to sit on the rails, hold onto the rails or eachother and scream from the top of their lungs.
They would scream out their achievements, their goals and their dreams.
You were on the other side of the rails and you didn't mind the screaming from the other side because if hana was there with you, you would do the same.
You slightly turned your head to the side to see if you could see who was screaming but you decide to turn back because you saw alot of boys there.
Suho was the last person to get to the bridge because he had to tire his converse, while he was walking to exo who were all screaming like crazy, he suddenly saw a side face that looked very very familiar to him.
He was shocked but he was confused, because he thought you were out of korea. He couldn't think anymore and took at step towards you.
"Sora" he said a loud but with a gentle tone.
You felt the wind blowing through you when you heard someone calling your name.
You looked to your side again and the person you saw was suho.
"suho" you looked at him with your sun glasses still on. Kris heard suho say your name out loud and he turn around to see a girl with sunglasses on.
"Sora?" Kris said quietly.
You then took off your sun glasses and smiled at suho.
"yeah, it's me suho" you gave him a big smile.
Suho looked at you, he saw your eyes, nose, ears, lips and your smile. He then smiled back to you.
"Sora" kris pushed himself off the rail.
Exo saw kris's movements and they turn around to see what was happening.
"Sora" lay was shocked.
You turned to look at all of the other exo members who were across you.
You laughed,"it was you guys screaming? I thought you guys were little kids." You still laughing.
Exo were shocked when they saw you standing there, that rich girl walking around by herself.

-Something that was beautiful became and still was so beautiful-

"what are you guys looking at?" You looked at them cautiously.
You turned around to see only cars going under you guys.
Chen finally snapped out of the frezze zone and then he smacked D.o's head.
"ouchhhh" D.o rubbed his head.
Exo heard D.o's voice and they all went back to their regular minds.
"oh haha hey sora" beakhyun smiled at you.
"hey beakhyun" you smiled back at him.
"what, what's my name?" Chanyeol step towards you.
You stepped back feeling surprised.
Meanwhile D.o on the side was giving Chen death glares and Chen gave d.o a cheesy smile.
"you're chanyeol" you smiled brightly at him.
"sora" sehun called out to you.
You looked at him and saw Tao next to him,"aweeeeee, the maknaes" you winked at them and they lightly smiled while turning away with extreme overload fandom inside of them.
Xiumin had his left hand in his left pocket with his right hand behind his neck,"hey sora" he said looking and acting cool.
"ummm.." Luhan gave xiumin a weird look and so did all the other exo members.
"ew, what a disgusting creature" Chen then turned to you. "sora have you ate yet?" chen smiled at you.
All of the exo members were also looking at you again.
"yeah i already did, thank you for asking though" you smiled at him.
Exo just stood there looking at you and you stared to feel the awkwardness. You then looked at your watch.
"ah, i have to go.." You lightly smiled and back away to the side.
They all snapped out of their glare section on you.
"hopefully we get to see each other again" d.o smiled.
"don't worry, we'll see each other again. I'll be you're stalker. Haha not" Chen laughed and waved at you.
You laughed at him and waved to them while walking away.
"what's you're number sora?" Kris said softly at you.
You looked back in surprised and the other exo members were shocked as well.
"oh, haha so you know we can hangout some times...us exo.." he smiled awkwardly.
you smiled and after a minute you gave your number to him while exo just stood there dumb founded. You turned to leave while waving at them,"bye."
Suddenly you were disappearing and then all of the members ran to Kris
"what's her number?"
"i want her number gege"
"take that pimps phone"
"i got it" kris made a hard grip on his phone while all of the exo members tried taking it away.
"i got it!!!!!"
"Run For Your Lives!!!!!!!!" they all started running away while laughing at eachother in victory.  
"aish, come on guys" Kris started walking towards them even though they were barely out of his sight.

Meanwhile suho looked back at you fully disappearing,"it has been a very long time since i saw you, seeing you walk away seems like you'll be gone again..."

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 3RD CHAPTER DONE! 
84 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO! ;D 
I HAS ALREADY BEEN A YEAR & A HALF!!!!!!! OMG!
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT?! BECAUSE I SWEAR IT'S GONNA GET GOOD :D 
SEE YA'LL SOON <3
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORTS!!!!!!! 

BYE.BYE :)
& [i was kidding about the 84 chapters] lol