Senior Year

What Is Love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezinVUx1dlE

 

-They all go to the same high school as you and the weird thing was that all of the "EXO memebers had a thing for you." Even though it was just you and hana as the only queenka's in your group, you two still manage to have alot of fame because of your guys beauty! You don't care for exo but because you are a senior council with suho so you had to connect with suho for the benefit for your high school.- 

A girl was walking alone into the school gates and she accidentally tripped over her shoe lace falling onto the ground with her binder. Kids who were infront and back of her started laughing, She was embarrassed until a girl who looked familiar helped her up.
"I got your binder" you said while handing her binder to her.
"why are you helping me? I thought you were the great and mighty cocky princess, you don't help people like me!" She then grabbed her binder with a strong grip and power walked away.
You were shocked at her reaction because students in your school would never do that to you; they would listen to you, not talk back to you and etc... It was the middle of your senior year and you couldn't wait to go to college because you dreamed to be best fashion signer and to be the best model in korea.

You a student senior council with suho; everyday you and suho would wait at the gates to greet all the students in but today suho was running late and you were there by the gate alone. Students would give you weird looks, would murmur things to their friends because the last 3 years of your high school years you were mean to almost everyone.
You were and called the cocky princess, but the whole instinct that happen last year changed your heart, changed your thoughts, and changed you as a person.
Even though it was the middle of your last year, students still thought you were a cocky princess. You didn't care because students had the every right to do that to you. You were glad that their were some students who appreciated you and the crazy thing was that you still had alot of fan boys drooling all over you.
Even though you and suho were in the student senior council together, you guys were still a little awkward around eachother. You werthinking of suho until someone made a hard grip on your wrist and pulled you away to the side of the school.
"ouch, let me go now" you pulled your hand away and bumbed your back to the wall
"ahh" you screamed a little.
"gosh, i miss that moan" he wrapped his left arm around your waist to pull you close to him.
"Move you nasty jerk" you pushed him but he didn't even move but you did and your back hit the wall again
"ahh" he smirked and moved closer to you and button your blazer.
"stop" you screamed once again pushing him as hard as you could but you were hopeless while tears started to fill your eyes.

~i can do this, i just need to push him with all my might, come on sora be a man~ you held your tears in.

-bump- A basketball was rolling back to the owner and he stopped it with his foot.
"didn't you hear her, she told you to stop" kris gave him a death glare.
"haha you think you're tough now kris" namjoon smirked at him while letting go of you.
"shut up and get out of here pretty boy" tao yelled
"pretty boy? Look at your girly friend. He looks more of a pretty boy then me." Namjoon rubbed his head. Luhan flexed his fist in anger.
"dude my head hurts, imma sue you for it" he rubbed his head again.
You smirked "sure it hurts" You turned to leave then namjoon held your wrist again and pushed you to the wall.
"leave rap monster before it gets ugly" lay rolled his eyes feeling annoyed.
"or we can just beat him, i really don't mind" chen said with excitement and high 5 xiumin while laughing together because they both had the same thoughts. Kris smirked.
"you little..." Namjoon took a step forward to exo m.
"No one will be fighting here, now leave kim namjoon" suho replied quickly when he heard lays comment from a couple of steps away.
Namjoon turned quickly to look at this right side shoulder to see suho standing in front of him but couple of feet away.
"Oh, look what we got here" namjoon smirked at suho who looked mad.
"suho, suho" the rest of exo k yelling to a stop when they saw suho who looked mad and they saw rap monster in front of you with exo m on the other side. "what do you want!" Kai quickly yelled out loud.
"i seriously don't like you. Sora is with me!" Chanyeol screamed out with his deep voice.

You, namjoon, exo m and exo k looked at chanyeol with a WTF face but chanyeol kept his cool. Namjoon lift your chin and gave you a straight face.

"i knew you were always cheating on me" he then pushed your chin to the side hard and walked away "peace bishes."
A tear streamed down your face and you button up your blazer and turned to go. Exo stood there wondering what to do next when kris saw you walking away towards suho's way. "Sora" kris and suho said at the same time. Kris and suho looked at eachother annoyed.
You turned around and gave kris a straight face "what kris!" "you should thank me i saved you", exo m started walking toward you.
"no one told you to in" you looked away
"are you ok sora.." You turned to look at suho on the other side.
"yeah I'm ok, he didn't do anything to me..." You started rubbing your hands and suho looked at your hands and frowned a little. It was getting awkward and you smooth your skirt and laughed.
"did you guys come to 'protect' me so I'll give you guys a hall past? Huh!!!" You scold them when rubbing your hear.
Kris gave you and exo k a emotionless face and walked past you guys without saying anything. Exo m followed and they stared talking among themselves about their own stuff.
Lay stopped by the side of you "are you sure you're ok?" "yes yixing, I'm ok" he then smiled and walked away.

Exo k and ex m were giving eachother weird looks expect kris and suho.

-------------

"They are so annoying, can i knock them out? Can i?!! Say they magic words and I'll do it!" Chen said confidently.
"I'll be laughing if you got beat up by them." Luhan laughed quitely.
Chen gave luhan a straight face.
"chen can't beat them, he's too short." Xiumin bust out laughing, while tao was drinking water from his water bottle, he suddenly blasted water out of his mouth and started laughing with xiumin.
"waaaaaaaaa, hahahaha" luhan started slamming the bench with his hand while laughing super hard with xiumin and tao. Chen then gave them a death glare,"I'm the funny one!"
"oh yeah, you're the funny one alright!" Luhan said sarcastically.
"thirsty" chen smirked.
"yeah I'm thir-" "ugly saids what!" Chen said quietly while luhan was talking.
"What" luhan looked at chen with a confused face. Xiumin, tao and chen busted out laughing super loud while high 5ing eachother. 
Meanwhile kris was sitting on the grown laying on his back on the grass with his head laying on his backpack while looking up at the blue sky. "what's wrong kris?" Lay cautiously said Kris was quiet for a second.
"these past 4 years of high school" he let out a breath.
"what about it? You don't have good grades?" Lay kept wondering and laughed.
"no." Kris kept looking at the blue sky.
"I had a chance to be in love, to be with someone but i was too pathetic..." Kris said with a straight face.
"oh, that's nice" lay smiled
"but i think i lost my chance already but it's ok..."kris looked tired from playing basket ball earlier.

"the past will come back or it won't come back, but if it does. You have to be ready to handled it." Lay spoke with real and content feelings. Kris smiled lightly thinking to himself.

---------

Exo k were in the library helping eachother do their homework because that's what they would do if they didn't want to go home.
"kai, how do you do this math problem?" Sehun leaned on kai's shoulder.
um.." Kai looked lost. Chanyeol who was next to kai grabbed sehun's paper and looked at it,"you have to replace the X with a number!" Chanyeol acted smart. "WRONG" baekhyun still looking at his paper. D.O laughed quietly. "yeah, that's how you do it" chanyeol looking at the paper again. "are you sure?" Sehun looked at chanyeol
"yes I'm sure." He smiled like a creep. "no he isn't." Kai gave a straight face.
"it is right! Right beakhyun?" Chanyeol said being serious.
"You have to solve the X you idiots, so you won't be replacing the x." D.o said
"X will equal a number" beakhyun solving his last math problem on his home work.
Suho laughed quietly at his exo k members,"will you guys ever learn."

Suho has was in his own little world. "should i tell her?.... No. I shouldn't tell her. It will be too awkward." Suho blew an air out of frustration.

 

 

Hahaha. I HOPE MY 1ST CHAPTER WASN'T BORING TO YOU GUYS :) PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME