III

Fantasy Love [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

Later that night, Hyo Sonn went out with her best friend, Naeun. They went to the mall and have fun shopping. 

"Hyo Sonn-ah. I've gotta go now. My brother will kill me if I go home late. Sorry," Naeun apologizes

"Aniya, I don't mind. Say hi to your brother okay? I need to go too, my father would nag at me if I'm late too." Hyo Sonn smiles as they walked to the main entrance.

"Be sure to be home okay, Hyo Sonn" Naeun advised her.

"Nae, you too... Annyeong!" 

"Nae, annyeong!" Naeun said as she stops a taxi and get in. "Are you sure you are going to walk home? I mean we can share taxi," she said from the passenger sit. 

"yes, I would be fine. i want to stroll around before going home. Thanks Naeun for today," she said as she bid Naeun's a goodbye.

"Nae!" Naeun shouted to her as the taxi rides off the mall entrance lot.

Hyo Sonn then walks home. She feels so calm when she is alone. She 's really to see Seoul's hectic night life. She giggles as she walks home. Ten minutes later, she reached at a dark alley. "This alley sure is scary at night. I should call ahjusshi to take me up from the mall, but he probably go home already at this time," she said as she sighed. 

Slowly she stepped in the alley and walks there. She felt that someone is following her. She turned around, only to find out that there's no one there behind her/

"Why do I have guts that someone is stalk on me?" she asked herself. Suddenly, a man in awful conditin greet her. That man is wearing a torn clothes and underwear. Hyo Sonn's mind approve him as the 'CRAZY MAN'.

"Hey you girl" the crazy man greet her with bad smell and he looked woozy.

Hyo Sonn ignored him and continue walking. 'I swear if he lays a hand one, I will kick him where sun didn't shine' she thought. Suddenly the old man scream. "Pretty girl ! Look at me!" 

Hyo Sonn braves herself to turn around and surprise to see the crazy-odd man doing. He started to put down his underwear, showing things that Hyo Sonn shouldn't see. Quickly she coverred her eyes with her palm. "Yah you crazy man! Put back your clothes!" she shouted.

"No I would not. I know you are interested in me, are you?" he said as he walks near Hyo Sonn. Hyo Sonn stepped back, still cover his eyes.

'Oh my god! God save me!' she thought. Out of the blue, she felt that her hands is touched by someone. Sheis so scraed, she even didn't know what to do.

"I feel like I wanna kiss you pretty girl. You are so beautiful," the crazy man said as he trails his touch to Hyo Sonn's lips.

"Help!!" Hyo Sonn's shrieked as she stepped back.

Suddenly ....

"Yah !!!" 

Hyo Sonn heard a boy shouts at the crazy man as he throws stones to him.

"What are you doing with my GIRLFRIEND, crazy drunk bastard?!" he shrieked as he run to Hyo Sonn and hugged her.

Hyo Sonn surprises as the said boy hugged her. 

"She's your girlfriend, kiddo? You must have been kidding me?" he said woozily.

"Of course she is damn bastard!" the boy said as he released his embrace and facing the crazy man. Hyo Sonn is hiding behind the boy's back. 

"Yah yah, whatever," the crazy man said as he started to show off some action moves. "then fight with me, if you really love her," 

"You really wished for earlier death note, huh? Do you know who are you dealing with? I'm a black belter in Taekwondo and you didn't want to fight me right?" the boy threaten.

"Yah, I don't care....I need proof that you are her boyrfriend...." the crazy man said as he walked towards Hyo Sonn and the boy.

"You need proof? Okay then," the boys said as he turned around to face Hyo Sonn and leaned down to her face to kiss her. "I'm sorry" he said before his lips mets with Hyo Sonn's lips. Hyo Sonn's eyes widen but after a while, she devoured herself in the kiss. She felt warmth in the kiss given by the boy. But she can't return back the kiss, she was shocked. 

10 seconds later, the boy pulls back. Hyo Sonn blushed and looked down. Her face redden like a big tomatoes. Suddenly, the crazy man started t throe tantrums and stone towards the boy.

"yah yah yah ! What's was that for bastard?!" he shouted. "You are crazy!" he said as punch the crazy man on his face. "And you really deserved that!" he said as he stepped back. "Now go away and just DIE, okay?" he screamed. The crazy man falls back on the his knee and started to apologise.

"Let's go..." the boy said as he holds Hyo Sonn's hand and headed to a safer place.

"What are you doing there at this time?" he asked. 

"I was walking home from....from the mall," Hyo Sonn answered stammering. She is still surprise by the incidents that just happened.

"You shouldn't walk home at this time. It's dangerous, there's a lot of bad people around you." the boy look at her. 

Hyo Sonn just realized that the boy covered his face with somekind of mouth cover. 

"I have to go. Next time you should have someone in company whenever you are alone." the boy bid her a goodbye and walks away. 

Hyo Sonn just stood there and slowly touches her lips. "He's just stole my first kiss" She closed her eyes and her minds plays back when the boy kissed her just now.