II

Fantasy Love [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

Hyo Sonn walked happily inside an office, greeting everyone. "Annyeong!" she greeted as she stands in front of the office, smiling broadly. 

"Annyeong, Miss Kim Hyo Sonn~" the worker looked up and greeted her back.

"Haish... Don't call me Miss Kim Hyo Sonn!" she pouted again. She really didn't like people calling her 'Miss Kim Hyo Sonn" She felt that she's old when people calls her that. She was just 19 years old for god sake! "Next time, do call me Hyo Sonn arraseo? Hyo Sonn!" 

The workers smiled and nod. "Nae, Hyo Sonn" said one of the worker as he grinned.

"Good!" she giggles and bowed. "I love you guys! Annyeong!" she giggles again as she walk to a woman in white blouse and black high-knee tight skirt."Iris unnie!" she greeted her.

"Hyo Sonn-sshi" she looked up and smiles.

"My father's inside?" Hyo Sonn asked as she tried to take a peek inside his father's office.

"Yes and he's been waiting for you, Hyo Sonn" 

Hyo Sonn's eyes widen as she bit her bottom lips. "Jinjja? That's mean I'm late huh?"

Iris chuckles as she stand up. "Yes, you are" she whispered.

"Aigoo... Then I need to go inside. He's so gonna be mad at me. Annyeong" She walks to a room and looked up the at board.

Kim Jung In 

President of Open World Entertainment

She let out a small sigh as she knocked the door. 

"Yes, come in!" his father's serious voice can be heard.

She slowly open the door, took a peek inside and smiles to his father. "Appa! You are that serious even with your own daughter?" she asked innocently as she walks in.

"Yeah, I am especially when my daughter is late," her father, Kim Jung In said as he smirk.

"Joisunghamnida! I run up to an old friend and have a small chit-chat," she said as she approach her father. 

"Arraseo. Today, i'll forgive you but next time, it's a NO SORRY!" he said as he was trying to kid with his daughter.

"Appa, I'm your daughter!" Hyo Sonn pouted as she plopped herself on the chair.

"I'm just kidding, Hyo Sonn-ah. But really, next time you need to be punctual, okay?" 

"Okay, appa." she smile.

"Hyo Sonn-ah, are you busy right now?"

"No at all. The college is absolutely loves the student, that's why he gives us a lot of holiday" she sighed.

Her father chuckled. "Good" He stood  up and walked towards his table. He's took out a file and a pen. "That's why I asked you to be here, Hyo Sonn"

"For what?" she asked dumbfoundedly.

"I'm offering you to be a chreography of a new boy group that I'm about to debut in 5 months from now." he said as he gives Hyo Sonn the file that he took earlier.

"What? Chreographer? Are you serious appa?" Hyo Sonn surprise as she read the file given to her.

"Yes. I know you love to dance and you really good at it. So what do you think sweetie?" 

"What do I think appa? I think it's an amazing offer and I would love to accept it!" she said as she went to her father and hugged him.

Jung In hugged his daughter back as he grinned. "Good" he pated Hyo Sonn's back.

"Hmm, appa, who si the member of this boy group?" She pulls away as she tilts her head a little.

"It's a secret." Jung In smirks as ruffles Hyo Sonn's hair.

"Appa, you really need to hide this thing from me? I'm your daughter~" she pouted as she crossed her arms.

"I'm gonna arrange a press conference to introduce them and their chreographer too." 

"Arraseo, I'll wait until that day come" she said as she glance on her wrist watch. "Appa! It's alomost lunch time. Let's go for lunch just the two of us?" she said as she tugged on her father's arms.

Jung In pinch his daughter's nose as nods. "Arraseo, I'll go lunch with you baby. It has been a year since we didn't go for a lonch together."

"Yeah. Hmm, I'm graving for Japan cuisine. Can we go there?" she asked cutely.

Jung In let out small chuckles as he nods. "Of course, I didn't eat Japan cuisine for a long time," he said as he walked to the coat hanger and wears his suit.

"Yay!" she said happily as she tugged on his father's arms and they walks out from the office together. Its feel like old times.