I

Fantasy Love [hiatus until 19/1/2012]

 

NARRATOR POV

A girl in white and black stripe top with skinny jean is standing in front of a big building in Seoul City. She glance at the building boad and it reads - 

OPEN WORLD ENTERTAINMENT

She smirks as she walks into the building. She quickly pproaches a woman, who probably the company's receptionist. 

"Minyeong unnie ! Annyeong !" she greeted happily. 

The said woman turned around and smile. "Ohh, Miss Kim Hyo Sonn ! Annyeong ! " she greeted back as she bowed 90 degrees down.

"How many times do I need to tell you ? Don't call me 'Miss Kim Hyo Sonn'. It's Hyo Sonn for you," she puffed her cheek and pout. 

"Arraseo. Mianhae Miss...*cover * Opss, I mean Hyo Sonn."

"I'll let you go this time but if you ever call me that 'name' again, I'm not going to be your dongsaeng anymore, arraseo?" she said as she crossed her arms.

"Nae. I'll remember next time, Hyo Sonn-ah!" she smiles broadly.

"I've gotta go, appa may waiting for me at his room. Annyeong!" the girl name Hyo Sonn bowed to her and walked to the elevator. She pressed the 'Going Up' button and wait there.

A minutes later, the elevator door open. he saw a man in white hoodie and wearing a black glasses, probably wants to hide his face. She let out a small giggles as she went in. Quickly she pressed on 14th floor and standing in front of the man. 

"You really don't have any manners don't you?" the hoodie guy spoke out.

"I'm sorry, but do I ever disturb you Mister?" she said. Sarcasm is in her words.

"Pft. How dare you talk to your oppa like that?" that said man questioned her as he took off his glasses and put down his hoodie.

Hyo Sonn get a little annoyed and let out a small sigh. "Oppa? Since when I have an op.." she turned around and her eyes widen as she saw the man. The man smirk as he ruffled Hyo Sonn's head.

"So now you didn't approve me as your oppa?" the said man pout.

"Haewon-oppa!" she shrieked his name as she playfully hit his arms. "Mianhae, I didn't know it was you," she apologizes as she scratch her back.

Jung Hae Won laughed whole-heartedly as he patted Hyo Sonn's back. "but no matter who the person is, you still need to show some respects" he chuckled. Jung Hae Won is Hyo Sonn's childhood friend. He always been there for Hyo Sonn as Hyo Sonn approve him as her own big brother. 

"Arraseo, Wonnie oppa," she giggles as she beam on Haewon. Suddenly the elevator door open. Hyo Sonn glanced at the floor number and realized it was th 14th floor. "Oppa, I've gotta go. I see you later okay?" she said as she bowed and walked out from the elevator. 

"That girl never changed huh?" Haewon said to himself as he watched Hyo Son walk to the headquarters department.

Meanwhile as Hyo Sonn walks to the office, she dreamily thought about Haewon. "Haewon always been there for me. He is so kind and cute!" she giggles as she twirled around, headed to a office ~