II

Run Dragon Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong looked at focus Seungri who was driving a car they just rent. He just made some big trouble, and this pathetic guy still followed him wherever he went. Usually he would be so annoyed with that but now, thank God Seungri still followed him.

“Don’t look at me with those eyes, hyung,” suddenly Seungri cut his thought, “just try to remember what happen last night.”

“You’re cute when driving.”

Seungri turned his head to his hyung with disbelief, “oh God, curse me. You’re still drunk?!”

Jiyong just laughed a little. It was so relieved he had Seungri here. Seungri just didn’t know how happy he was now.

“It will be strange if someone go to the club in daylight, right?” suddenly Seungri asked, “and isn’t that club closed during the day?”

“No. I ever went to the club in daylight,” answered Jiyong, “that club too.”

“You’re not normal, hyung. Everybody knows that,” Seungri sighed, “and that club isn’t normal either, I guess.”

“That club is my friend’s. I know the owner.”

“Whoa,” Seungri astonished, “are you serious?”

“Why so serious~”

“Hyung!”

“Yeah, I’m serious,” Jiyong smirked a little, “for your information, I know almost all of club’s owner in Japan and Korea.”

“That’s relief,” Seungri parked his car, “let see how many people you know here.”

Jiyong shruged and got out from the car with Seungri. They entered to the club.

As Jiyong said, almost everybody knew him.

“Wow, see this,” someone poked Jiyong, “is it too early to have a party, GD?”

Seungri stayed behind Jiyong’s back and peeped around. How shocked he was when he looked two men--yeah, MEN--kissed passionately behind the bar. And there wasn’t just one couple. But every couple here were a men!

“, hyung,” Seungri whispered and held Jiyong’s clothe too tight, “you came to a gay club?!”

“I don’t know if it is a gay club!” Jiyong answered with whisper too, “I was just invited by my friend. My friend is the owner, remember?”

“ my life,” Seungri bit his lips, “no. I don’t want to enter this club. Just no.”

“But you said--”

“GD,” another man poked Jiyong and cut his whisper to Seungri, “last night you had a party with y girls here but now you bring a cute guy. And he is your own bandmate, right? How playboy~”

“I’m ing straight, you bastard!”

y girl? “Who were the girls he brought last night?” asked Seungri in Japanesse while pointed his hyung.

“Are you jealous, cutie?”

“I... I just want to know...” Seungri’s cheek blushed. No. Not because he was jealous. He just disgusted with the fact that this man thought he was a gay. Seungri was ing normal! He even had many ex-girlfriend, more than Seunghyun and Daesung’s ex. He was a truly cassanova, “my hyung forget what happen to him last night because of alcohol. I want to know what he did.”

“Well, if you really want to know,” another guy backhugged Seungri, “I will tell you. But you should drink with me. Wanna?”

my life! my life! my life!!

Seungri smiled bitterly and asked Jiyong for help with his eyes. But Jiyong was too shocked too. you, hyung! Seungri thought hard. He hadn’t no choice. He should end this case as fast as he can.

“O, okay,” answered Seungri, “but let my hyung join us too.”

Jiyong almost slapped Seungri but Seungri stepped his hyung’s feet first.

“What a faithful brat you are.” that guy facepalmed, “but if you said so... One VIP room, please.”

***

“Don’t drink that, hyung.” Seungri moved the wine away from Jiyong and warned him with Korean so other man wouldn’t know.

“Why? It’s free!”

“Do you wanna die?” Seungri punched Jiyong’s shoulder, “it’s not a right time for getting drunk! Don’t you remember about the girl in your bath tub?”

As remembered that, Jiyong wanted to puke.

“Good. You have remembered.”

Seungri turned his head when he felt his shoulder was touched by someone. He wanted to faint when he realized the one who touched him was a guy.

“You have a pretty milky skin,” said that guy, “I often watch you in TV but I don’t know your skin is this soft.”

Of course, you . I spend much money for this kind of skin. But Seungri just forced his smile, “th... Thanks?”

“Wow! How cute you are when you are shy!”

I’m not shy, you ! I’m angry! But Seungri just bit his lips aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter