I

Run Dragon Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up in his horrible hangover. His eyelids was too heavy to open. The first thing he looked was a clock. It was 12 AM.

Where the am I?

Jiyong looked at his surrounding. Maybe he was in someone’s hotel--this was obviously not his. But how could he be in this place? Jiyong hit his own head because of dizziness. Well, he was in a really bad hangover. How many glasses--or bottles, he guessed--he drunk last night? Wait. He tried to remember. He, Yongbae, and Seungri was in Japan for another fanmeeting. He forgot with whom he went to club last night. But he guessed this is Yongbae or Seungri’s room. Since Seungri was impossible to carry him, it means that...

“Yongbae?” he called out loud, “where are you?”

There was no answer.

Jiyong sighed as he saw something behind the blanket beside him, “here you go, bro.”

Jiyong opened that blanket but what actually behind that blanked really freaked him out.

A girl.

A bloody girl--bloody, like, literally full of blood. Jiyong could see his bloody stomach that like being stabbed hard for few times. But that was all Jiyong could see--suddenly he wanted to puke.

But Jiyong didn’t know who that girl is. He never saw her before--or maybe. You couldn’t believe in drunk man’s memory, right? Jiyong wasn’t sure about himself. What the heck did happen last night?

“O... Oh My--” Jiyong closed his mouth to handle his sore throat. He slowly poked that girl, “mi... Miss?”

No reaction. Okay, this was really scary. Jiyong’s hand started to tremble uncontrollably as he checked that girl’s neck.

! She died! How could a die people sleep with him?

“Oh my Godness,” Jiyong bit his lips, “what should I do?”

Jiyong wanted to take his phone when he remembered something; was this girl killed? If yes, and the truth that Jiyong was the only guy whe slept with her--or not, he didn’t know--it means that... He would be a main suspect.

OH. MY. GOD. WHY.

“!” Jiyong messed up his hair. His brain was messing up too. He couldn’t think anything now. Should he call a police? He just needed to say what really happened.

But he didn’t know what really happened.

How if those police didn’t trust him? How if they thought that he was the killer? How to explain this to the police?  How if he was the one who really killed this girl? Jiyong didn’t know anything too! He was just drunk!

How if he asked for help? But... To whom? Call him sensitive but he never felt like he had a friend. Super rich kid with nothing but fake friends. He obviously didn’t have someone to call in this kind of situation.

How about Yongbae? Jiyong immediately called his best friend.

“C’mon, Yongbae, pick up your ing phone!”

“The number your are calling is not active. Please call again later.”

“!” Jiyong threw his phone. He felt so hopeless now. What could he do now?

Suddenly his brain thought about another friend. And this man won’t ever ignore his call, forever.

***

“Sorry to bother you in this early morning, Seungri.”

“Don’t talk to me with that creepy formality, May J.” Seungri laughed and followed May J--his best friend from Japan--to get out from the stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter