CHAPTER 1: Meeting a Cold Handsome Guy :D

Way Back Into Love

A/N : Hello there :D Chapter 1 Here it is~~~ 

YURI POV

* First day of school. Rise and Shine ! This is my first day entering my college life. First day also of working at the school canteen. So excited~~~ I jumped out of my bed and take a bath. I wear my skinny jeans and blue shirt. I ate my breakfast and prepare myself for school. I rode my bike on my way to school.

 

"Haaaayyyyy ! I wonder where is my class ?" I asked my self running to the bulletin board and search for my name.

"Hmmmmmm .... There it is ! Finally !" I shouted excitedly. Meanwhile, there is also a beautiful girl searching for her name.  I went to her direction and introduce myself.

"Hello there ! Je Iremeun Kwon Yuri imnida. What is your name ? I can help you search for it." I introduce myself and asked her. She smile.

"Hmmmm . I'm Im YoonA. But you can just call me YoonA or Yoong. Whatever you like. Kkkkkk Nice to meet you Yuri." She answered and laughed. She extend her right hand for us to shake hands. I take her hand and smile.

"Nice to meet you too !" I uttered.

 

* We quickly searh the particular name. Im YoonA Im YoonA Im YoonA Im YoonA Im YoonA Im YoonA. That name keeps on bugging my mind. Then, when I saw my name again, I turn my gaze below and below until ....

 

"Yaaaahhhh ! I found it ! You're with me ! Nice One :D !" I excitedly said. I hold her wrist and asked. "Let's go ?" she quickly nodded. We saerch for our room. We also talk and chat about our school. We are almost there but suddenly .........

 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !

* I bumped to a hard body. It's like he's a man of steel. My head hurts. Ouchieeeee~~~ I stand weakly rubbing my forehead.

 

"Yaaaahhhh ! Can you please watch your steps or atleast watch where you are going? My Goodness !" he complained. As if I'm the one whose in fault here.

"You ! You're the one who bumped me ! I'm the one who supposed to said that ! Aish~~~ Pabo !" I bellowed angrily. 'What's with him huh ?' 

"What did you just said ? Huh ? Repeat it ! Say it again !" he ordered and I quickly obey,

"I said YOU'RE A PABO !" I blurted emphasizing the last three words. "JEONGMAL PABO- YA !!!" I added and stomp my feet. Aish~~ Really. This gut pisses me off right now.

"Yuri ! Stop now ! Please ? Jebal .... " YoonA asked and she looks very worried.

"What now ? What's with your face ? You look very worried. No, I won't STOP ! Why would I do that ? He started it first." I shouted and turn my gaze again to the guy in front of me. Cold and Handsome guy. BWO ? What did I just said ? Handsome ? Yea. He's handsome in a way. In physical appearance maybe but he's so cold and boastful. I really hate him.

"BWO ?! Me ? Pabo ?" he asked angrily and hold my wrist tightly. Because of the shouting and loud voices, we caught our schoolmate's attention especially girls.

"Yes ! You're a pabo ! Jeongmal !" I shouted and tried to remove my wrist from his big hand but I failed.

" You ! You don't mess up with me !" he said angrily. He is now leaning to me. Hi eyes staring me fiercely. OMO ! Is he going to kiss me ? NOOOOOOOOO. I slapped him hard.

 

PAAAAKKKKK !

"You don't mess up with me too !" I exclaimed and remove my wrist from him. He looks very shocked to my sudden action. He froze rubbing his cheeks that is now turning to a pink color. "Let's go YoonA !" I turn my gaze to YoonA ordering her. She nodded.

* As we pass many students and walked away from the scene. YoonA said something.

"Yuri- ah ! They are all staring at you. You're good !" she said praising me.

"What ?" I asked curiosly. 

"I will tell it you later." she said and nodded. I smirked. We searched for our room and walked away.

 

MINHO POV

* She slapped me. I can't believe it. A girl ? A girl just slapped me. Ugh 

 

"Haha ! Bro, she just slapped you !" Kyuhyun teased.

"Stop it Kyu ! Don't start ! Aish~" I said angrily.

"That's what you get for being cole Minho-ssi ! I told you, you have to be more nice and sweet !", Kyuhyun reminded me and teased. I smirked.

"She will regret it Kyu ! She will regret what she have done to me, Kyu ! I'm not Flaming Charisma for nothing !" I said and laughed.

"So what's the plan ?" he asked.

"I will get her and she will be mine. I will make her fall inlove to me. I swear !" I said and I'm very confident with that.

"Let's see then !" Kyu said while smiling.

 

* We went now to our classroom. I searched the familiar faces. Kyuh and I sat on our respective chairs.

"Kyu ! Where is Onew ? Jong ? and Key ? Where are they ?" I asked Kyu.

"Molla. I don't know." he shooked his head.

"Maybe late again ! Haha !" I said and he just nod and smirked.

 

* Jonghyun, Key and Onew are still nowhere in sight. So Kyu and I ended up talking and talking about Starcraft. But my mind is not working. The girl I encountered earlier keeps bugging my mind.

 

"You don't mess up with me too !" she said.

 

* I remembered her words. She's beautiful, y and yea beautiful. Did I just saw my Mortal Enemy ? ENEMY in this school ? This the first time I saw and encountered a girl like her. From what i observed, she looks very feminine. But the way she speaks, she moves and battled with me. She's strong. She looks like an angel outside but devil inside. Wonder where she is and which class she's in.

I'm in the middle of thoughts remebering that beautiful devil girl when these 4 boys interrupted me.

 

"Hey Minho !" I heard him say. It's Jonghyun.

"Hey ! What happen to you ? You three ?" I quickly asked. I point my index finger on the three boys seating aroung me and Kyu.

"Well, spying for a particular girl ? Haha " Key answered and laughed.

"Who's the who ?" I asked curiously. I think it's about me.

"Remember the girl you had fought earlier ?" Onew asked and I nodded. 

"Waeyo ? What's about her ?" I asked him. Bingo ! I knew it was about me. 

"They foolowed her. Chasing her like spies." Onew answered. "WE followed her." he addes and smirked.

"What's with you huh ?" I asked them. Eyeing them angrily.

"We want to know everything about her so we follwed her and guess what Minho ? She worked here as a canteen girl. She's working here Minho ! You have the chance to make your revenge. Go Bro !" Jonghyun explained. I smirked. It's clear as crystal clear. She is working here. Nice :D 

"Let's go Jong !" I ordered and they followed. They are like WTF ? I smirked with their reaction. "What are you all waiting for?" I asked and stared at them curiously. They stared at me blankly and said. "Ahmmmm. Nothing. Let's go Min!" they said in unison and I nodded.

 

NORMAL POV 

 

* The five boys walked on the corridor with their head held high. They are the most popular boys in school. Also Lee Taemin, known as the group's maknae. He's still in junior while the others are seniors. The boys went to the canteen and walked to their own table. They are the only group who can use that table. Since they are the most popular and special. Minho searched the particular girl.

 

"There she is Min !" Kyu said and tapped Minho's shoulder.

"What's the plan ?" Jong asked and I smirked.

"Go for it Minho-ah !" Key excitedly said. Onew just nod.

 

* Minho walked by himself. Head held high with a grin on his face, His attention only focuses to a girl with her apron covering her clothes. Hair is all tied-up. Holding a broom and a dustpan. Nevertheless, she still looks beautiful. As she try to sweet the waste below the table, she felt an arm hugging her thin waist. She stopped on what she is doing and she was very shocked.

"Aaaaahhhhhh ! Don't touch me !" Yuri shouted hard and try to escape from the guy's arm.

"You can't escape from me." The guy confidently whispered on her ear. Yuri looked at him and try her best to escape. As she saw the guy's face, she panicked. 

"Get off me !" she exclaimed and punched Minho's chest really hard. "I said get off me !" she shouted more and punched harder.

"Don't you dare." Minho replied. He smirked and aiming to touch Yuri's face.

"Don't you dare touch my face !" she said and kicked Minho's private part. That strategy made Minho shout and able to let go of Yuri. Yuri smirked and pushed Minho hard. 

"Aaaaaahhhh ! My ...... WTF !" Minho shouted really hard. His friends stood up and went to his direction.

 

"OMO Min ! What happened ?" Key asked as if he is teasing.

"Are you blind huh ? She just kicked my junior !" Minho answered angrily and the four just laughed.

"Stop it !" he shouted and ordered. They helped Minho walked and they walked away. (LOL ^^)

 

YURI POV

 

"Yuck !?" she said to YoonA,

"What happened Yuri- ah ?" YoonA asked worriedly.

"That guy ! That guy is a ert !" I said angrily.

"Waeyo ? Who ?" she asked curiously.

"YoonA can you please tell me all about that guy ? Why is he like that ? As if he can always do that in all the girls here." I exclaimed. "I really hate him !" I added.

"Yuri listen carefully arasso ?" she asked and I nodded.

"Minho is a rich guy. He always get what he wants. Many girls admire her. Fall for him but who the hell cares ? He doesn't care. He always play with other girls. Sometimes, only a day. One week is the longest. He's a flirt. Well, he's handsome, tall and the head turner of this whole campus. As you remember, you slapped him. You kicked his..... You know ? You're the first girl and first student messed with him. You're really storng Yuri. Minho is the most popular here yet you can do that to him. And Yuri .. FYI ! Minho is the owner of this school so stary praying now." She expalined and my face was like I-don't-care-who-he-is.

"I don't care YoonA. I don't care who he is and how rich he is. Eventhough he is the owner of this damn school. I really don't care !" I said angrily.

"Yuri- ah ! Please be careful you know ?" she reminded.

I nodded. "Don't worry Yoong ! I will !" I smirked and answered.

"Let's go home Yoong. Let's just forget about what happened." I added.

She just nod and we go home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Annyeong Chingus ! :DD Sorry for not updating in the past few days. Really busy in school. Jeongmal Mianhaeyo :DD Hope you all understand. So here it is. The Chapter 1 is done. Sorry also mistypos and grammatical errors. Please bear. Jebal .... :DD Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments :d Kmasahamnida ^^ Saranghae <3

Here are some clarifications:

** Yuri a senior student in the school owned by Minho's family. She stopped studying because of financial problem. So when she had the chance to study again. She enrolled as a senior student so please don't get confuse.

** YoonA is a student in their school since Freshmen. Also Kyu, Jong, Key and Onew since they are the best friends of Minho,

** The other characters will be introduce on the future chapters so please wait.

 

 

Thanks Chingus :DD I will TRY to update ASAP !!