Prologue

Way Back Into Love

YURI POV

"Its been six years. Six years since I have this handsome child with me. I miss you so much baby. I wonder what happn to you after the operation. I'm so sorry Minho-ah ! You know I love you but I choose to be alone with our baby, with our friends and with you in my heart. Please forgive MInho. I love you so much !"

* I was writing in my diary. I nearly cry. I remeber him again. Ugh. Stop it Yuri ! I remember all the things we did, love, romance and all about us. I can't get over with him. Before I knew it, I am now crying.

 

"Umma !" I heard my baby boy shouted. What now? OMO- NAH ! I have to fix myself. I ponytailed my long hair, I wiped my tears and stand- up. I sighed heavily and try to smile.

"Coming Baby !", I answered. I quickly ran and closed the door. I rushed down the stairs. I saw my baby boy standing. Eye brows almost touching and his arms are crossed in his chest. Awwwww How cute~

"Umma ! What took you so long !" he asked angrily. Bwo? Is he angry now ? Chincha ? Eotteokhae ?

"Waeyo ? What's the problem Baby ?" I asked. I hugged him tight and pecked on his lips.

"You promised me that we will go to Kyuhyun Appa's house. You promised me we will play, right ?" he explained angrily. His lips pouting.

* Oh no ! I almost forgot. I get my phone and dialed Yoong's number.

Ring Ring Ring ~~~

"Yoboseyo" I asked.

"Neh! Yul- ah ! Why did you call ? Any problem with your baby boy ?" she asked and I heard her smirked.

"Yoong ! I don't know what to do right now. He's angry. Aish~" I said and sighed.

"Bwo ?! You don't know what to do ? Kkkkkkk :D It's your problem not mine !" she teased.

"Stop it Yoong ! Is Kyu there ? Can I speak with him ?" I asked and I saw my baby smile. How adorable~

"Yes, he's here. Busy playing again. Ugh." she answered. I smirked in her reaction. "Yul, wait. I will just call him." she added.

 

AT SHANELF's HOUSE (After they graduated, they live in a same house because of their group and also for Yul and YooGeun)

YOONA POV

"Baby !", I shouted. I ran to the living area and saw him playing again.

"Baby~~~" I call him again. Ugh. I know what to do. I unplugged the plug and he quickly jumped from his seat.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! What now ?", he asked angrily with his hands in his waist and eye brows almost touching. He kneeled on the sofa and started to panic.

"Waeyo ? Why are yopu so angry huh ? Aish~" I said and left him but I felt his arms hugging my waist.

"You're so stubborn !", he teased hugging my thin waist tightly with his chin on my shoulder. "What's the problem baby ?" he asked still hugging me.

"Ahmmmm.... You know ? Yul called and she wants to talk to you now. Maybe because of his baby boy.", I said and I gave him the phone and he pecked on my lips.

PHONE CONVERSATION :D KYUHYUN POV

"Yul ?" I asked.

"Hello? Kyu !" she answered.

"What's the problem ?" I asked and smirked. Is this about YooGeun again ? haaayyy Silly kid.

"He's angry. I almost forgot our promise." she explained.

"What promise?" I asked. I also remembering that promise.

"Aish~ We promised him that we will go to your house and you will play with him." she answered.

"Oh ! I also forgot. Ok now. I will pick him up. Just wait for me arasso?" I said.

"Neh ! Arasso Arasso. Gomawo Kyu~" she answered and I smiled.

"No problem Yul ! We are always here for you !" I said.

"I know." she answered weakly.

"Ok bye! I will hang up now! See you later." I pressed the End-call button and give the phone back to Yoona.

END OF CONVERSATION

* I went to our so-called-room. I changed my clothes. I wear plain white t's and tight pants.

"Ahem ...." I heard a familiar voice behind my back.

"Waeyo ?" I asked and looked at her.

"Where are you going ?" she asked.

"I will go to Yul's house. I will pick YooGeun. He wants to go here and play." I explained.

"Ah ..... Can I go too ?" she asked. Her lips pouting.

"Ofcourse you can baby !" I answered. "Now, change your clothes and hurry up because YooGeun now is angry." I ordered.

"Yes sir !" she quickly answered. "Ahhhhmmmm .... Kyu~ Would you mind going outside ? Jebal ... " she asked.

"Bwo ? I already saw that !  Kkkkk" I . She gave me a deathly glare and I smirked. "Yes Maam. I will go. Hurry up !" I said and closed the door and wait for her.

* It took her 5 minutes to change. Aish~ Really slow. I stand up. I'm about to knocked when the door quickly opened. I saw her in a plain white t's and short shorts. I smirked.

"Why took you so long?" I asked.

"Mianhae" she answered.

"Kajja !" I ordered.

"We are going ! Please prepare our dinner." I shouted.

"Neh ! Arasso. Don't be late." someone answered and I'm sure it is Onew hyung.

* I searched for my car and I opened the door for YoonA and I start the engine.

YURI POV

"YooGeun ah. Don't be mad. Please forgive umma." I'm still asking forgiveness from my child. Aish~~ so stubborn.

"Kyuhyun appa will be here in a minute. You'll see. You're going to play with him. Don't you want it?" I said and .

"Umma ! Why took them so long ?" he asked and held my hand and asked too many questions.

"Don't worry baby" I said and I carry him and I heard a knock from the door.

"They're here !?" he excitedly said. He jumped over from my arms and quickly opened the door.

"Kyuhyun Appa ! YoonA umma !" he shouted. Kyuhyun carry him and pecked Yoogeun's lips.

* I hugged YoonA tightly and pecked on her cheeks.

"Give us a minute Kyu~" YoonA said and Kyuhyun nodded.

* We went to the dining area and seat.

"Yul, how have you been these days ?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm fine Yoong !" I weakly answered.

"No You're not ! Tell me, what's bugging on your mind ?" she asked and held my hand. As I felt her hands holding mine. I cry.

"I can't forget him Yoong ! Every night, I always cry. YooGeun always asked me why. I can't take it YoonA. Where is he now ? I need him ! I him so much. YooGeun reminds me of him. Oh my Gosh YoonA. I don't know what to do." I said. I cry hard and YoonA hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry Yul ! He will surely comeback soon. We miss him too. JongHyun is searching for him. He said that Minho is not here in Korea." she said. "Be strong Yul ! You can do it ! Do it for your baby !" she point her lips to YooGeun and Kyu. I realized how much I sacrifice everything for YooGeun. I love him so much. He is my life now.

"Thanks Yoong !" I said and hugged her tightly and she kissed me on my forehead.

"Now go change your clothes and we will go to our house." she ordered and I nodded.

* I quickly change my clothes and locked the door.

"Kajja ?" Yoona asked and I nodded.

* At the ride on our way to their house, Kyu and YooGeun are so noisy. YoonA is the one who is driving.

"Yes ! I won ! I won !" YooGeun shouted while laughing like there is no tomorrow.

"Yah ! You cheated !", Kyuhyun protested and tickled YooGeun that is now catching his breath.

"Stop it Kyu ! You almost forgot ! YooGeun has asthma" I reminded him.

"Aigoooo ... Are you alright YooGeun ah ?" he asked my little boy.

"Yes I am appa ! I am SUPERMAN !" he answered excitedly while raising his fist.

"We're here !" YoonA said and parked the car. Kyu carry YooGeun and I carry his belongings.

SHANELF's HOUSE :D

"YooGeun- ah !!! We miss you !" they all shouted and hugged him tightly.

"I miisse you too Umma, Appa !" my baby answered.

"I'm really starving !" SooYoung protested.

"You're always hungry babe ! You know ?" Key commented and hugged SooYoung's waist excitedlly but the latter just game him a frown look and escaped from Key's arms.

"So stubborn !", Key said.

"Dinner is ready !" Onew hyung and Taeyeon unnie shouted. We sat in our respective chairs and as always, Kyu carry YooGeun and fed him with YoonA in his side and me in Yoong's side.

"Kkkkkk . You know Yul. When Kyu is the one carrying YooGeun and YoonA fed him, they look as a family." Jessica said.

"Yes I know." I answered. When I answeres, there's a sudden pang in my heart. I should be the one feeding him. No not only me. We. Us. Minho and I supposed to that. But I guess that will never happen.

* After dinner, YooGeun and Kyu are ready to play Play Station. They play in the living area along with the others. The area is full of happiness. They are very happy. But me, I'm happy because I have them. But sad in a way that HE is not here with us.

It's getting late now and YoonA did not allow us to go home. So we ended up sleeping in their house. Well, YooGeun sleep in Kyuna's room. While me, I'm stucked here in our old room. Supposed to be with Minho and again I remember him and start to cry.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello there ! Kkkkk :D So here it is. The story of Yuri and YooGeun. I wrote this Prologue because I want you to know what is the status of Yuri's life without Minho. So, for the following chapters, I will tell the whole story about MINYUL. how they met and how they separated. The FLASHBACK !? So please subscribe and Comment :) Feel free also to suggest :) Kamsa ^^