03

Spending Time With The Enemy

"Did I ever tell you how much I love cherry tomatoes?" Zelo

 

Your POV

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

There and there, my brain exploded. “WHAT?!?!” MinWoo and I shouted in unison. “M-m-me s-s-sir,” I asked stuttering. “Yes. You heard me right Ms. Oh. You’ll tutor him until the end of this school year. If he fails this subject, sorry but you will also fail. Well actually not really fal but I'm sure with that kind of grade, you'll LOSE your SCHOLARSHIP," he said emphasizing the words [LOSE] and [SCHOLARSHIP]. “But sir it’s unfair. You can’t let's just say 'FAIL' a student with just that kind of... THING. I don't think it's acceptable AND I don't think you have any other reasons to fail me” I complained. “I have lots of reasons Ms. Oh.. One of the reasons is about your school materials.  Your textbook and notebook are always like a mess just like a while ago. I found out that your textbook was wet. Please don’t complain and deal with it,” he said. “But sir—“ “No more buts Ms. Oh. You’ll tutor Mr. No starting tomorrow. End of discussion. Off you go,” he said as he stood up from his chair and started erasing the equations written on the board.

Zelo’s POV

“I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy awesome boy wahnjeon banhaenna bwah”

My cellphone rang. “Yeobosaeyo,” I said after I pressed the answer button of my phone without looking at the caller’s ID.  “ZELO!!” the person on the other line said. “Ummm… Who is this?” I asked. “It’s me, you , you pabo. “ you said. “Yah! Why so noisy?” I asked her. “I’m-I’m-I’m,” she said stuttering.

“You’re what?”

“I’m-I’m-I’m”

“You’re PREGNANT?!!?”

“No!”

“Then what?!”

“I’m-I’m tutoring MinWoo in Math starting tomorrow. Help me!!!”

“Eh? Why did you agree?”

“Mr. Kim forced me to. Plus, he said he’s going to fail me if MinWoo doesn’t pass his subject. Kill me NOW!!”

“Aish! Be positive.”

*sighs* Fine. Anyways, want to go to the newly opened ice cream shop near our school?”

“Sure. Tell me where you are right now so I can fetch you.”

“No need. I’m on my way there. Go there as fast as you can. 

Okay?“

 “Neh. Bye,” I said as I ended our call and went to the ice cream shop as fast as I can.

Your POV

          “Wow. I bet they all taste so good,” I said as I saw the menu. “Good evening. What does this pretty girl like to have this evening?” the cashier named KyungSoo asked with a wink. “Good evening. I’ll have the green tea flavored ice cream,” I said with a blush. “Okay. Anything else you would like to add?” Wow. They even have cherry tomato ice cream. “I also want a cherry tomato flavored ice cream. That’s all.” “Okay. That will be 6,000 won all in all,” he said. As I was getting the money out of my wallet, KyungSoo started preparing the ice cream. I paid him the exact amount , took the ice cream, placed it on a table, and sat on a chair.

          As I was about to start eating my mouth-watering ice cream, Zelo came. “Hey,” I said. “Hey. Why do I smell cherry tomatoes?” “Cherry tomato ice cream is mine. Mehrong.” I said as I stick out my tongue. He pouted. For some unknown reasons I find him so adorable whenever he pouts. “Aish! Stop pouting. It’s one of my weaknesses. It’s all yours.” I said as I push the bowl with the cherry tomato flavored ice cream to Zelo. “Yehey!” he said like a kid. We ate our ice cream and talk about random things forgetting the REAL reason why I invited him to go here.

          “So… Are you still worried about the tutoring thingy?” Zelo asked. “Isn’t it obvious? I mean seriously. Of all the students in the classroom, why me? I’m not the smartest for God’s sake.” I said recalling the scenery with Mr. Kim. “Yes you are. If you’re not smart then you won’t even get a scholarship, right?” He said.

*sighs* Maybe I am but why does it have to me? I’m not the only one who is smart in the class. Jessica is also smart.”

 “Don’t worry about it. I promise I’ll protect you. Just tell me if that MinWoo hurts you, okay?”

“Neh. Gomawo Zelo. You’re the best!” I said with two thumbs up. I bid goodbyes with Zelo when we arrived at the door of my apartment. I entered and was not surprised to know that oppa still isn’t home. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. Good thing there's only a few homeworks today so I finished quickly. I didn’t eat dinner since I was still full from the ice cream we ate a while ago. I send my brother a message to let him know that I'm about to sleep. I thought for a while if I should tell oppa about what my teacher told me but decided not to tell him anymore. I also thought of what might happen tomorrow during the tutoring session. “You can do it you . You can do it. Just trust yourself. Hwaiting!” I said to myself. I send Zelo a message.

 

To: Cherry Tomato Head

From: Cutie

Yo! Did you arrive home safely?

Sent at 8:00pm, October 4

 

After a few seconds, I received a message from Zelo.

 

To: Cutie

From: Cherry Tomato Head

Neh! SLEEP NOW! See you tomorrow baby girl. haha I kid. But seriously, we have to sleep early so that we'll have lots of energy for tomorrow. So... good night ~ Jaljayo. DON'T REPLY BACK ANYMORE.

Receive at 8:01pm, October 4

 

After reading his message, I set my alarm clock to 6'o clock in the morning incase my brother wouldn't go home again. =__= Don't want to get scolded by him for the 2nd time in this month. I drank one glass of water before going to my favorite place.. DREAM LAND ~


 

CHARACTERS: 4386

WORDS: 1007

 


 

CHARACTERS(SUPPORTING CHARACTERS/EXTRAS):

Kim HyunJoong

 

>ALSO KNOWN AS MR. KIM

>YOUR AS OF NOW HATED MATH TEACHER

 

 

Do KyungSoo

 

 

>WORKS AT THE "YUMMY GUMMY  ICE CREAM" (THE NEW ICE CREAM PARLOR)

 

 

Jessica Jung

>ONE OF  THE SMARTEST STUDENTS IN THE CAMPUS

 


 

*kneels* WAHHHH!! JEONGMAL JEONGMAL JEONGMAL JEONGMAL MIANHAE FOR NOT UPDATING QUICKLY!!! I actually forgot that I have a fanficton to update. asdfghjkl. I'm really really sorry.. Anyways, here's the 3rd chappie. Boring huh? Tell me what you think. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE ^__^ OKAY????  XD hahahaha okay. I should go now ~ byeeee. PPYONG ^^

 

June 17, 2014

- BestfriendStar1