02

Spending Time With The Enemy

"It's hard to study when someone bullies you everytime..." -you

Your POV

          “Yah!!! you, wake up!!!!” Someone shouted. “What?” I said eyes still closed. “Just wake up!” that person shouted again. I shut my eyes open. The first thing I saw was my brother with an angry face. I checked my clock only to find out that I’m already late for school. “Didn’t you receive my message yesterday,” oppa asked as he grabbed my cellphone that is placed on my study table and showed me his message.

 

To: Cutie

From: Hunn-oppa

Dongsaeng, I won’t be coming home today. Set your alarm clock and wake up early, arraso? Saranghaeyo.<3

Received at 9:30pm, October 3

 

“I don’t know. I think I slept around 8 o’ clock yesterday, so I guess I didn’t get to read it,” I said. “Arraso, ju-just take the bus ‘cause I’ll be leaving now. I just left my laptop here, that’s why I went home. Good thing I did go home or else maybe you’ll be absent for this day. Aish, you don’t know  how hard it is to earn for a living. If I were you, I’ll study harder in order for me to maintain my scholarship. Anyways, I have to go now. Bye.” He said and kissed my forehead. I sighed then said, "bye oppa, take care." You just don’t know how hard it is to study at that school especially when someone always bullies you. How I wish I can tell that to my brother, but my brain tells me not to... I did my daily routine and went to school riding a bus.

 (Your outfit for school)

 

Meanwhile…..

 

Zelo’s POV

          “Where is she?” I half-shouted in the locker room, 3 minutes before classes starts. When I was about to leave the locker room, I saw MinWoo going to my direction with a pissed face. “Yah! Where is she?!” he shouted with a 'where-is-she' look. Shouldn’t I be the one asking that to you,” I said while eyeing him. “Did you do something to her???!!!” I asked. Before he could even reply back, the bell rang.

          I searched for MinWoo at 9:30, recess time 'cause I had a feeling that he's somehow part of the reason why you is not here. It took me 15 minutes to look for him. ‘At last I found him,’ I thought as I saw him walking to the locker room. “You! I know you did something to you bit—“ “Zelo, he did nothing to me,” you stopped me when I was about to kick MinWoo’s . “Oh-oh! It's y-you you-ssi, why where you late,” I asked. “I just woke up late. Kekeke. Sorry for worrying you,” she said. “Sorry MinWoo-ssi about Zelo and sorry for being hard on you yesterday,” she said. “Did you two have se—“ “NO!!” MinWoo and you answered my question in a flash not letting me finish my question. “Oh, It sounded like it. The words that you used a while ago. I thought both of you did it since you went to the locker room yesterday and yeah... I actually waited for you, but it took you so long to go out, so I left…” “Zelo, I won’t let MinWoo take my ity,” she said. “Okay. Anyways you, let’s go to class now, shall we?” I said as  I offered her my hand. “Okay. Kaja,” she said as she gladly took it. We left MinWoo and went to our next class right on time.

Your POV

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

“Okay class, don’t forget to do your homework and review for the test tomorrow, arraso?” Our math teacher, Mr. Kim, said. “Neh,” everyone said in unison. “Okay, you may all go now except for MinWoo and you. We have to talk.” He said eyeing the both of us especially MinWoo.

Narrator’s POV

          As soon as all of the students (except you and MinWoo) left the room, Mr. Kim started talking.

          “MinWoo, why didn’t you do your homework?” he said. “I forgot to,” MinWoo said in a cool way. “Why are you like this MinWoo? I mean seriously, when you pass your homework, you usually get perfect but when you take your exams, your scores are always a perfect zero. You do know that they will kick you out of the basketball team if you don’t pass all of the subjects, don’t you?” MinWoo stayed silent as he remembered what his basketball coach told them.

FLASHBACK~

(1 month ago…)

          YoungMin, KwangMin, and MinWoo went to the gym after class to practice for the upcoming competition the next day. They practiced and practiced with their team and stopped when their coach called them. “Okay. Listen up! The new president of this school added a new rule and that is if you fail even just one subject, you’ll be out of the team. MinWoo, you know what this means, right? They may kick you out of the team.” He said in a concern tone. “Why don’t you copy the Jo twins.” He said while eyeing the YoungMin and KwangMin. “Even if they are a badass they still pass all of their subjects. I know how much you love playing basketball so please do your best in your studies.” He continued.

END OF FLASHBACK~

Your POV

          SIR! SIR! SIR! HE GETS A PERFECT SCORE ON HIS HOMEWORK BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO DOES IT!!! “Ummm. Sir, I don’t think I should be here since I’m not part of this thing,” I said interrupting them. “Oh yes Ms. Oh. You’re part of this too.” He said. Does he know that I’m the one doing MinWoo’s assignments??? OMO!!! God help me! I can't get into trouble. My scholarship-- “Since you are the smartest in my class, you’re going to tutor Mr. No,” he said.


 

CHARACTERS: 4187

WORDS: 961

 


 

AS PROMISED, HERE'S THE SECOND CHAPTER XD SORRY FOR THE TYPOS :) I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE ^__^ OKAY????  XD BTW, LET'S SUPPORT EXO'S KRIS :( RUMORS SAY THAT HE'LL LEAVE EXO SO YEAH... PPYONG ^^ #WeBelieveInYouKris

 

MAY 16, 2014

- BestfriendStar1