01

Spending Time With The Enemy

“PEOPLE WILL THINK THAT YOU’RE A USER IF YOU ONLY TALK TO THEM WHEN YOU NEED SOMETHING FROM THEM.” –AUTHOR

 

Narrator’s POV

 

          “you-dongsaeng, wake up! It’s time for breakfast,” your brother, Oh SeHun said. “*yawns* Oppa, what time is it,” you asked. “It’s 6 o’clock already. I’ll drive you to school today so hurry up and take a bath,” he said softly. “Arraso,” you said half awake. You jumped out of your bed and went to the bathroom sink to gargle. You went to the dining table and ate your breakfast with your brother. Since you don’t really have much money, you live in a small apartment. After eating breakfast, you finished doing your daily routine. You sat on the passenger’s seat of your brother’s car and let him drive you to school peacefully.

 

(Your outfit for school) 

 

Your POV

 

          It’s just 7 o’ clock when I arrived and so I looked for my bestfriend, Zelo. Before I can start to look for him, I have to get my books from my locker first. When I arrived, the first thing to greet me is my opened locker with my things scattered on the floor soaking wet. “OMO!!!!! My things--‘” I cried. I picked my wet stuffs and started cleaning my locker. “How am I ever going to explain this to my teachers,” I sighed as I lifted the wet textbooks and notebooks one by one. When I closed my locker, I suddenly felt that my back was wet. I turned around and saw MinWoo laughing while holding an empty pail which I think was full of water a few moments ago. “YOU--! YOU DID ALL OF THIS DIDN’T YOU?!?!?! YOU DID NOT ONLY RUIN MY LOCKER AND STUFFS BUT ALSO MAKE ME SOAKING WET!!! HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!” I shouted at him. “Shut up ! Just give me my science, math, and history homework,” he said as he throw the pail that he’s holding somewhere. UGHHHHHH!! Why am I letting him use me?!?!?! “Here,” I said as I throw HIS homework at his face. “What the—“ “Yah Minwoo! Let’s get to class,” Donghyun, Boyfriend’s leader, said cutting whatever Minwoo was saying. “Fine. Bye ,” he said while he starts to walk away with his group, followed by their fangirls (-_-||). WHAT THE HELL???!!! That’s it?!!!? Not even a simple ‘Thank You’??!! No nothing???!!! Well, at least he said bye :”Goodbye MinWoo-ssi,” you said kindly like he had done nothing to you. “Shut up . I hate hearing your ing voice,” he said..

 

          I went to my homeroom classroom and was greeted by the one and only Zelo. “Annyeonghase— What happened to you????” His smile replaced with a frown. I can tell that he was concerned about me. “I’m fine Zelo. Don’t mind me,” I replied with a smile. “Aish!! You’re soaking wet!! MINWOO!!!” he said and was about to go and give MinWoo a punch when I stopped him. “Zelo-ah, Hajima,” I said. “Ughh! How can you just let him go with it when he did something bad to—“

“Gwenchanayo.”

“Fine but better change your clothes or you might catch colds.”

“Gwenchana. I’ll just let my clothes dry. It won’t take that long.”

“No! I have an extra T-shirt in my backpack. Wait.” He said as he grabbed his backpack and took the shirt out from it. “Here, wear this,” he said handing the cloth to me with a small smile.

(Zelo's extra shirt)

“Gomawo,” I said as I grabbed the shirt and quickly went to the lavatory to change. When I came back to my classroom, I was flooded with Zelo’s compliments. “Yah! Can you please be quiet,” I asked. “I can’t keep quiet ‘cause you look so adorable wearing my shirt. Yah! You owe me one,” he said. “Arraso. Just shut up,” I said giggling.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

          “Finally,” you said as you walk out of your room with Zelo. You went to your locker room, put your books in your locker, and bid goodbyes with Zelo as you both reached the school’s main gate. You remembered that you forgot to put your math book, which is needed for you to be able to do your assignment, inside your bag. You went to the locker room again and grabbed your textbook. As you were about to depart someone blocked your way.

 

Your POV

 

          “Yo ! Do my math homework,” MinWoo said. Aish! Why do I always have to do his freaking homework?!?! Hey… wait a minute. Why don’t I try to decline it just for once? “No can do . Do it on your own,” I said with full of confidence. Woah! Did I just say that?? I’m becoming a really mean girl now. “WHAT DID YOU SAY,” he asked with flaming eyes. “Are you deaf or something,” I said as I put my mouth near his ear. “I said you should do your own homework ,” I shouted on his ear annoyance visible on my voice. “Do you want me to kick your ,” he threatened me. “Isn’t it obvious that I don’t want you to keep my ?!?!”

“Do my homework then.”

“Hmm… How about… NO. Bye .”

“What the hell!!!!!!! Don’t you ever do this to me you piece of !!! I’m a kingka! You’ll be my slave!! You should follow everything I command you to do.”

What the fudge?!!? I’m his slave??!! Hell no! I gave MinWoo my death glare and slap his so called ‘ANGELIC’ face. “I’m not your slave! AND NEVER WILL BE! I’m not like the other girls in this school who’ll follow your orders!!” I said as I runaway afraid that MinWoo might punch my face ‘cause the slap I gave him was really hard that it even left a huge red mark.

 

          I arrived at our apartment with mixed feelings. I’m happy ‘cause I finally get to slap his precious face; I’m scared ‘cause he might kill me tomorrow; I’m sad ‘cause I said bad words, let’s just say I’m still not used to say foul words. PSSHH.. WHO CARES IF I SAID BAD WORDS TO MINWOO, HE ACTUALLY DESERVES IT! I ate my dinner alone since oppa’s probably still at work, took a quick bath, did my chores and homework, and slept.


 

CHARACTERS: 4608 

WORDS: 1043

 


 

FIRST CHAPTER XD SORRY IF IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GUY REALLY EXPECTED :3 STILL DON'T HAVE A POSTER HAHA XDD I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE ^__^ OKAY????  XD PPYONG ^^

 

MAY 14, 2014

- BestfriendStar1