chapter 07

Non-Kpopper meets Korean Idol

Sulli pov

I woke up and found myself sleeping in the coach with a blanket. As far as I could remember I slept on the couch with no blanket. I rub my eyes and look around. I sit up and shock from what I saw. It was Minho sleeping in the floor. *Oh poor thing, I wonder what time he arrive home*

I just left Minho on the floor.Well I cant carry him. He is very heavy,really heavy. I walk to my bedroom and go to the bathroom and start doin my business in the bathroom. After taking a bath, I wore my school uniform and Pack my things for school.

I go to the dinning room and saw Minho already sitting there but not with his school uniform.I eat breakfast with Minho since my parents are still sleeping.Maybe they are tired last night.I finish my breakfast and put my plate in the sink. My parents teach us that every after meals we must put are plates in the sink even though we have maids to keep it and also clean it.

I was about to leave but I remember Minho still eating * Is he planning to go to school or not?* i thought and walked back to the dinning table and *cough*

Minho look up. *Omg!!His eyes are sparkling, his lips so pink that every person wan-. Wait what am I thinking.Sto-* I thought but stopped when Minho talked

"Hey Sulli"

I look at him and realize that I was staring at him for maybe 3 minutes or what.

"Uhm.I was wondering if you are going to school with me or not?" "I already talk to our principal that I would be gone for a week or so since our comeback will be today and maybe I will home late because there might be some music shows or interviews so don't wait for me like tou did last night " after he said those words my heart fell.

It is not my fault that I care for him that I would wait for him. I just want to know if he is home safe and sound.I just to show how I care for him that much. I love him so wait what Sulli.You don't love him. You can't love a person who you actually meet for a week or month and besides you don't really know him Sulli so before assuming that you love him think first ok.

"Uhm okay"

Minho Pov

"Uhm okay"she said with a sad voice

*Did I hurt her or what?*

I look back and saw her leaving the house maybe I got her offended.I walk going to the door and saw her going inside the car.

"Sulli, Wait!!"I shouted

She look at me and said "Yes"

I don't what I did but I just her her from the back or other words Back Hug.I let her go and wave goodbye at her.She go inside the car.The Car slowly drive and until It fade at my sight.Her Scent was left with me when I smell my scent.She smell so good.While I was looking at the road I realize that there is one thing that happen.My heart was beating so fast.

* Am I in love with Sulli?*