04

Non-Kpopper meets Korean Idol

Hyuna (Sulli's omma ) pov

I texted Sulli that Huynseung and I will go home late.We ate dinner at some fancy restaurant near our house.We reach home almost at 11:00 pm.

"Do you think the kids Sulli and Minho are sleeping already??"

"I will just go on check them"

I go to the room of Minho and find no sign of Minho,I walk to Sulli room and open the door,my eyes grew wide,Minho arms where snake around Sulli's petit waist while Sulli resyed her head at Minho's chest and they were peacefully sleeping.

"Ahhhh!!"

"Hyuna,what happen??,why ar-"hyunseung was silent after he look at were I was looking and his eyes grew wide.

"MINHO!!"

"SULLI"

Sulli pov

I was walking with Minho at the park,We sat down int the bench,I feel Minho held my hands,I blush and look away."Sulli,I dont know how to say this but I like you,no erase that,I love you"I look at him "I know you dont like me but I really love you,will you give me achance to prove my love for you??"he continue but I heard someone shouted and I heard Minho name after my name.I open my eyes to see omma and appa standing at the door looking at us.

I realize that I was dreaming and Minho arms was snake around my petit waost and my head was rested at his chest.I get away from his embrace and he wake up.He look at me and look at my parents at the door.

Minho pov

I feel Sullinwas gone in my embrace,I open my eyes and saw Sulli looking at me,I look at the door and saw Hyuna and Hyunseung at the door standing ,Hyuna eyes were wide due to what she saw while Hyunseung was glaring at me and Sulli.

"Explain"I heard hyunseung said and still glaring at Sulli and I

"Appa,w-"I cut off Sulli

"It was my fault I watch a death bell and I can not fall to sleep,so thats why I sleep with Sulli"I said and bow to Hyuna and Hyunseung and walk past then and head to my room.

"Out of all excuses why that one"I whisper to my self

"Atleast I try to sleep with her,I really like you Sulli"i said and look at window

I laid at my bed and hug my plushie and look at the ceiling,A smile crept to my lips when I remember Sulli in my embrace.

"Someday,I will confess my love for you but not know"I said and drifted to dream land.

 

May 23 2014

Sorry

For

The

Late

Update.

Don't forget

To 

Upvote

And Comment

Saranghae*^_^*