05

Non-Kpopper meets Korean Idol

Sulli pov

Its been a week since that sleeping with me incident,Minho don't really talk to me,He avoid my eyes everytime I look at his eyes,he always avoid me and walk past me evrytime I greet him.I woke up at 10:30 am since I don't have classes today,I take a bath and woke my casual attire.I go downstairs and Minho and Siwon oppa,my eyes went wide when I saw Siwon oppa.

"Sulli!!"

"Oppa!!"I run to Siwon oppa and hug him really tight and kiss his lips,that  the way I greet my brothers,Omma already told me about that and told me to change that habit but I still can not change it.

"Sulli!!,Omma already told you about kissing mine and Dong wook's.lips"

"But oppa I can't stop it"i said and pouted and look a Minho,saw his eyes wide and mouth hang open.

Siwon pov

I was done at my practice and have a day off.I ride my car going home and walk in and saw Minho.I stare at him and remember telling me Mrs.Choi 's son is staying here at home.We talk alot with Minho,Minho told me that he likes my baby sister,we continue to talk about artist stuff.I saw sulli with her casual attire.

"Sulli"

"Oppa"she shouted and ran to me and embrace me,she kiss my lips,I roll in anoyance and look over to Minho and his eyes wide and mouth hang open.

"Sulli!!,Omma alreadh told you about kissing mine and Dong wook 's lips"

"But oppa I can't stop it"she said and pouted 

She look at Minho and stare at him.We ate Lunch together and Dinner since Omma and Appa will go home tomorrow.I bid goodbye at them and ride to my car.

Minho pov

Siwon hyung bid goodbye to us and ride to his car,we waited till the car was gone out of sight.Sulli walk in and I follow her.

"Sorry for avoiding you"I said and look down

"Its okay"she said and smile

"Good night"

"Good night oppa"

"did you call me oppa??"

"yes"

"why??"

"It is for you to find out"she  said and smirk *I never knew she knows how to smirk*i thought and look at her.She walk upstair and lock her door.I laid in my bed and remember tha way she kiss Siwon hyung,I really don't know but when she kiss Siwon hyung my heart was broken into peices,I don't know why but Sulli and Siwon are brothers,Aishh!!*i thought and stare at my phone,it was a picture of Sulli when she was sitting down the swing,she really do't know I take a picture of her,I realize that I been staring at the picture more than  5 minutes.

    May 27 2014

late update

 

Pls:

Coment 

Upvote