01

Non-Kpopper meets Korean Idol

Sulli pov

Annyeonghaseyo I am Choi Jinri but most of my friends calle me Choi Sulli.I have 2 older Brother they are Choi Siwon and Choi Dong-wook.Siwon oppa is a korean idol and part of the group super junior,he is older of me in 6 years while Dong-wook oppa is also a korean idol but he is not the same with Siwon oppa because he is part with of se7en,he is older with me in 3 years.Thay are my really handsome brothers slash bestfriend,they are there when I am sad,when they have concert I always go but I dont really talk to them in concerts because maybe sasaeng will think we have relationship.

My parents are Choi Hyunseung and Choi Hyuna,they are k pop artist too like my brothers,many fan were against there marriage but they still fight for there love like others couples.In our family all were korean idols except for me,I am not a fan of korean pop,the is reasom is because of korean pop my parents were almost not married with each other and my brother and I will not be born to this earth,so thats why I am not a k pop fan since birth.

And Hi again my name is Choi Sulli 

 

I just got back from my date with my favorite and famous brother Siwon oppa and Dong-wook oppa,we ate a italian restaurant near our house.we stroll around the park but we also hide because maybe some sasaeng fans see us and may have some wrong impressions.I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling unable to sleep until I heard a loud crash downstairs,my eyes shot open when I heard it.

I ran down stairs bringing a baseball bat incase there is some theif trying to steal somethings our riches,i hate to admit but we are very rich because of my brothers who receive a really big salary.I slowly walk around the living room trying to make no soung until I heard something in the kitchen.I tip toed going to the kitchen to see a boy looking food from our fridge.

"What a useless house,no food to eat!!"i heard the boy said and sigh

I slowly reach his back and raise my bat and he turn around and I hit him hard in the baseball bat "argg!!" He rubbed his head and stare at me.

"Yah!!what are you doing here??"i said and gulp and point the baseball bat at me.He did not say something but he just give me a death glare.I run going to the living room because I was scared but he slowly ran to me,we keep running circles around the living room until I trip an d fall my but landed first and it cause so much pain "ouch!!".I saw the boy stop and stare at me,I try to stand up but with a blink of an eye he pinned me down the floor.

"Yah!!!"I shouted and try to get away from him

"Shut up or I'll"

"Or what??you will kill me!!!!"i shouted and him looking sideways if I can find something to hit him hard in the head and I found nothing

"No,I will not kill you,I will just kiss you to make you shut up"

"Yah!!I wont give my freaking first kiss to a thief like you!!!"I shouted 

"Get awa-"i continue but I keep quiet when he close the gap between and kiss me,I feel his lips against mine,his lips was soft and taste like cherries,He slowly pull away from me.

"Yah!!"

"I told you to shut up or I will kiss you but you did not,so I just kiss you to keep you quiet"he said and smirk evily *that smirk I really want to get that to his freaking ugly face* I thought

I was about to shout again when the lights turn and revealing my parents with shock face.He let go and stand up and bow to my parents.

"Sulli what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" omma said cross her arms in front of her chest,I slowly stand up and face omma.

"Omma he is a theif" i shouted and pointed to the little thief standing beside me

"What are you talking about sulli,he is living with us,starting today"appa said 

"Bwo??!!!"i shouted making omma flinched a bit

"SULLI" appa warned me

"My bestfriend she is in the hospital and he want Minho to live with us because he dont want to live to his dorm or house"omma spoke calmly

"Minho,as in Choi Minhoo??"

"Yes" appa said

"You know me and why did you hit me??" he ask,I was about to speak but omma speak first

"Because she is not a fan of k pop and she just heard your name with Siwon long time ago when we were talking"omma said and trunbher heels and walk back going upstairs.

"Let go back to sleep sulli okay"

"Ne appa"

"And also Sulli I forgot to say to you but would you mind letting Minho use your bathroom because his bathroom at his room was broken and we are still waiting for the workers  to fix it" appa said and I just nodded and headed to my room until I feel someone is following me,so I turn around and saw Minho was following me.

"Why are you following me??"

"excuse me,I am not following you my rooms is beside to your room" he said and point at the room beside mine.

*Aishh,Sulli what a shame of you* i thought and quickly go to my room and lock the doors.I laid in my bed and look at the ceailing and and grab my phone and look at the time "Omo!!its 1"49 am and I have class tomoroow at 7:30 pm"i whisper to my self and drifted to sleep.

 

May 14 2014

So what do you think of chapter 1????

 

pls upvote my story thank you