Heartless

Caught On Fire

"Date Kris"said Suho.

"Date who?......"Asked Baekhyun.

"I said DATE KRIS WU!"Said Suho.

Baekhyun heard the last word from Suho and he tried to digest it
because it seemed that he only got to catch the "kris wu"part. He smiled at the name being mentioned but then the word "date" made him back to his senses. Until then he tried to snap back to Suho but the latter only continued his words.

" Date him and make him fall for you.."Said Suho.

Seriously this will be like the best deal ever for me..like omg who doesn't want to be with kris wu! Ouw Kim Suho..idk that this boy is actually an angel in disguise..

"....the end of our deal is the day when Kris Wu opens his heart for you.. That will be the time for you to turn down his confession.. Make him ashamed for what he did..Let all the school witness on how pathetic he is...."

.............HE IS A DEVIL... NO..HE IS WORST....HE MUST BE THE
SON OF LUCIFER......


"You got 3 months on your hands... If you failed then..."Warned Suho.

Baekhyun startled with the motion of Suho's left hand which brought a file titled ParkChoong Food Basic swaying just like a pendulum.



AT BAEKHYUN'S ROOM

Baekhyun just sit there on his bed. He clamped his face with his hands hanging on the knees. The scene in the garden kept replaying in Baekhyun's head like some sort of butterfly effects. He didn't know what to do in the next 3 months as the time wouldn't stop tickling. He's in despair knowing that he would have this long and tragic battle alone. He blamed on his heroic action on trying to save his bff. He blamed for everything.

Until he heard his Dad's call for dinner. His eyes opened. He tried to smile. He gave a pat to his shoulder and head that everything would be just okay.

It's only 3 months anyway..I shouldn't let my feeling involve in..I don't want to ruin what's already ruined..that's it Baekhyun. This is for you..for your family.


AT SKYWATER CLUB

"You owe me an explanation.."Whispered Luhan

"Huhh? Owe you what?"Shouted Suho

It's 1am and the sounds of familiar beats kept filling the place. There's a group of couples and singles danced to the electro dubstep like there's no tomorrow. The club is the hot stuff in the town. They got private floor for those who deemed as the majestics. Suho and Luhan were considered as frequent customers. Luhan couldn't take it
anymore that he grabbed Suho's wrist and dragged him upstairs. Suho only could whimper as they stepped in the floor previously assigned for Suho.

"Why would you that to Kris?... You shouldn't let your emotion slide in just because he- "said Luhan while releasing Suho's hand harshly.

" it off Lu.. You don't have to be so sensitive over that matter. And please control yourself to not spill any words about that incident. I called it over. Besides, I just want to have fun. It's been such a long time since I had my last toy anyway..."Said Suho.

"But, I don't think you actually make that Baekhyun guy as your new toy. I know for sure that you only set your trap on Kris. You will never give up on him-"said Luhan

PAAAKKK...

A slap heard throughout the floor. Fortunately there were nobody but the two of them who occupied the floor. Luhan quickly put his hands to his reddened cheek and rubbed it.

"That's a price to pay for intruding my life. Who are you anyway trying to tell me on what to do?? You know me! I'm The Suho..... Nobody wants to stop me... Even YOU! Now, get out of my sight!!!.."Shouted Suho

Luhan's hot tears started to pooling and he ran out from the club. He sped up his car while trying to shove away the tears with his right hand and the other was taking on steer.

Suho just sat still in the couch. Suddenly he remembered about it. That pathetic incident of him. He would never ever forget that day Kris Wu let him down.

Back in the past, Suho had transferred to his new school in Korea. He thought that the new school would be his new playground with him beingso much filled with positive things in his mind. The thought of meeting his prince charming and be his spouses just like those Disney movies. But then, it was all crashed to pieces when Kris Wu turned down his confession in the school garden.

"I'm so sowrriee dear.. I won't let myself attach to girls or guys in a filthy thing called relationship... No..no way.. Imma free soul.. And what is love anyway?"Said Kris while cupping his hands in Suho's cheek.

"But... If you want to come to my mansion tonight, I would be gladly to have you in my room.. We can just have fun.. How's that??"

PAAAKKKK

Suho left the scene immediately after being mentally harassed. He took Luhan with him who was still have his mouth in a gape. In the contary, Kris smirked and walked to the tulip garden where this girl out of nowhere, grabbed his wrist and kneeled down in front of kris crotch, started to undo kris belt. The moans and shrieks remained in the place.

Suho heard all of those unappropriate sounds when he passed by the tulip garden trying to reach the exit as the other one had been closed for renovation. He peeked for a second and decided to run for his life. He swore to himself that someday it would come the day where he could devastate Kris Wu's life.

Wu Yifan.. Just about time to see how the popular guy like you can end
like a miserable guy.....ever....



AT BAEKHYUN'S CLASS, BREAK TIME

"Baeeekkkkkkkkieee....."Screamed Tao.

"Can you lower down your volume, it's not like we're in the middle of the forest. And you're just right beside me you idiot.."Said Baekhyun

"So, how's your plan today? Are you going to hook on Kris? Or do you need my help to ask him-..."Said tao while suddenly he felt there's a ball-formed paper stuffed into his mouth.

"Damn it... Don't you ever dare to let those words or sentences about the deal out! My family is in stake Tao.."Said Baekhyun

"Uaarrrghh..Pubffft..what the- Baek... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Anyway, what is your plan for today?"Asked Tao.

"I don't know.. My brain has decided to turn off by itself..it feels like-......"Said Baekhyun who didn't finish his words because..

"AHEM...Hi my dear Baekhyun! I'm just stopping by to remind you about the deal.... Wishing you a great..great amount of luck!... Byee.."Said Suho who stood close to the door and stepped out the class after he
got what he had wanted.

"DEAR GOD......."Screamed Baekhyun while putting his face down to the
table and brought his hands to rub his head continuously.


AT SCHOOL CAFETARIA

"Suho, can you just stop all of this non sense. You've reached your limit with Jessica, and now I don't think that your guardian can cover you anymore." Said Kyungsoo.

"Pfft.. Geez, Kyungsoo.. U don't want to feel my hand on your cheek right? This soft hand of mine already hurts because your friend here tried to act like they possess me like you did.."Said Suho.

"What the hell Suho.. So you're the one who slapped Luhan?? Lu,you said that it was because you fell on the floor!!."Shouted Kyungsoo..

"No..no..Kyung.. I thought Suho wasn't that sober last night. I already forgave him tho.."Said Luhan

Suddenly Suho stood up and crossed his hands in front of his chest.

"ATTENTION!!! Can you guys just calm your pants! Ruckus can only make us looked poignant. And mind your business Kyungsoo. Should I remind you peasants?.. You guys are just nothing without me. I made you...remember? Don't go overboard and stay by my side. Or else both of you will have the same fate as Jessica..."Said Suho while leaving both of them.

Kyungsoo and Luhan remained silent afterward. They looked so embarassed because all of the crowds in the cafetaria turned their eyes to kyungsoo and luhan direction.They went out from the cafetaria and stepped in to the comfort room. Luhan washed his hands while Kyungsoo were just standing in front of mirror tried to fix his hair.

".. he turned into such a heartless monster.." Kyungsoo said.

"It was all because of Kris... He was a wonderful kid when he had arrived in Korea back then.. He just can't forget about that incident.."Explained Luhan.

"What incident??..."Asked Kyungsoo.

Luhan took a deep breath while looking at his self in the mirror..

"Nope...not now Kyung...later I will tell you.."Said Luhan.

 

 

 

Hi fellas! first of all i wanna say sorry.. because you guys have already waited for a long time..sobs. I have things to be covered and yeah reality lol. But i managed to sneak out for a while tho. Anyway thanks so much for all the readers, the subscribers and the upvoter. I appreciate it a lot.

See you in Chapter 3!