two

Secrets

Jungkook looked on edge. Taehyung could sense it. He noticed every little thing about the maknae now that he realised why he had been so "overprotective" of him.

Unfortunately, Taehyung could not be of help. He couldn't even ask. The members were nearly finishing up a fansign event, and almost always, the two were seated right next to each other. Not today, Taehyung bitterly thought, side eyeing Jungkook who was literally at the opposite end. Both of them respectively starting and ending the line.

He noticed Jungkook talking to Namjoon who nodded and motioned the maknae to leave. Jungkook stood up from his seat. By reflex, Taehyung budged, instantly recalling that he was at a fansign and should not act so suspiciously. He clenched his fists under the table, tightly smiling at the MC who was asking Seokjin a question about dorm life. All he wanted was to know what was going on.

Ten minutes had passed and Jungkook still hadn't returned. Now Taehyung was on edge. Yoongi, who was sitting beside the suddenly irritated boy, nudged him in the waist.

"Namjoonie wants you to check up on Kookie ah. He's in the bathroom."

Taehyung didn't have to be told twice. He excused himself from the table, thankful for the order because he was honestly getting sick of the MC's voice.

His footsteps echoed down the hall as he followed the sign to the men's bathroom. Was Jungkook doing number two? Or was there something else bugging him that he made up an excuse to leave? Taehyung frowned worriedly, finally seeing the bathroom sign up ahead.

"Jungkook ah..?" upon entering, only the quiet dripping of a tap met his ears. He stepped forward. "Jung-"

Hands yanked him into a cubicle successfully cutting him off.

"Ya! Wha-" but his words halted once he realised who it was.

"Finally." Familiar, twinkling eyes and a cheeky grin greeted Taehyung.

He didn't know whether to laugh or hit him. Instead, Taehyung opted to pinch the boy's cheeks, who scrunched his face up in fake annoyance.

"Are you okay, Kookie?" Taehyung suddenly asked, remembering why he searched for him in the first place.

Vigorous nodding and a shy smile was the mere reply making Taehyung raise an eyebrow. Something smelt.. fishy.

"I just wanted to kiss you." And there it was.

Now Taehyung really was going to laugh.

Jungkook pouted whilst his laughter ricocheted inside the cubicle. "I'm sorry, Kookie." Taehyung grinned, not sounding sorry at all. "But you're so cute."

Jungkook made a face. "I missed your lips, okay?"

"We just kissed this morning," Taehyung teased, a smirk playing on his mouth. His maknae was too adorable. Placing his hands on Jungkook's waist, he pulled him in. So warm and soft and squishy.

"Yeah, well, it wasn't enough." Jungkook huffed, sliding his arms around the other's neck.

Taehyung chuckled, marvelling in the feel of the body pressed up against him. He slipped his hands under Jungkook's shirt, enjoying the feel of the supple skin and sudden goosebumps from his touch. He lightly the curve of his back, feeling the reverberation of Jungkook's shiver. Taehyung smirked, liking the sensation a little too much.

"Hyung.." came the soft whisper, breath ghosting over his neck.

He responded by planting a kiss on Jungkook's lips. Taehyung noticed the boy close his eyes, a contented smile relaxing his features. He felt his heart burst with happiness. That smile is for me. He's smiling because of me. Nothing in the world can ruin this moment..

"Taehyung ah? Jungkookie?"

Taehyung suppressed the urge to curse.

"Ssibal."

He bit his tongue to stop from laughing. "Ya." Taehyung half-heartedly admonished, poking the boy's dimple.

As a response, Jungkook sheepishly grinned.

"Aish... where are they.." Hoseok's voice faded once they heard the door shut.

Jungkook immediately nuzzled his face into Taehyung's neck making the elder smile toothily. He could smell the maknae's hair, a mix of vanilla and cocoa. It was perfect. This whole situation was perfect. Except...

"Kookie, we need to head back."

Jungkook groaned. Taehyung could feel him blinking, his lashes tickling his neck. "Not yet, hyung."

Taehyung chuckled. He agreed 100%, but he couldn't be careless and irresponsible or the members would turn suspicious.

The two of them had so many close shaves this past month alone. The stolen kiss in the storage closet last week where Yoongi accidentally found them. We were just trying to find a lost hat, Taehyung had reassured. Then the week before that in the bathroom Seokjin chanced upon the two sharing a shower. Taehyung had declared they were trying to save water, and yes, hyung, it's fine and normal, don't you do it with Namjoon hyung? To which Seokjin answered with an adamant no.

Of course, he truly wanted to confess it all to them, but it would become complicated. Messy. They would probably say something along the lines of being too young or it's some kind of phase or... even worse, it's disgusting.

He sighed into the younger's hair, planting a kiss on top of his head. "Tonight, okay? I'll kiss you and hug you all you want."

"Don't do it because you need to." Jungkook commented sarcastically. Taehyung sensed him roll his eyes.

He laughed, lifting up Jungkook's chin so he could stare into his face. "You know I want to, Kookie."

The boy blushed.

"Come now, let's go." Taehyung smirked, pecking the tip of his nose before releasing him.

 

 

They had been lying in bed for the past hour, whispering about anything and everything. Taehyung cherished these little moments. He adored hearing Jungkook's views.. mainly because it was an excuse to listen to his beautiful voice. Especially when the boy was tucked up against him, arms curled into his chest like a precious baby.

Jungkook had been telling Taehyung about the dead cockroach Jimin had found behind the fridge that afternoon when he suddenly interrupted. "Let me try something, okay, Kookie ah? Tell me to stop if you feel uncomfortable."

Jungkook looked confused before silently nodding in understanding.

Taehyung leaned down to softly kiss his lips before sliding under the bed covers.

"H-Hyung..?"

"Just tell me when to stop, okay, Jungkookie?" came the muffled reply.

Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's shirt, slowly sliding it up to reveal a toned, flat stomach. Heart threatening to jump at the sight before him, Taehyung quickly begun kissing an outline of his own name on the other's abdomen. Jungkook's skin was so tender and warm. Taehyung thought nothing in the entire universe could ever feel so wonderful.. until delicate fingers wove themselves into his hair, gently his head.

Something below suddenly caught his attention nearly making his eyeballs fall out of their sockets. The outline of Jungkook's bulge was largely visible underneath his shorts. Daringly, Taehyung cupped it.

Immediately, Jungkook jerked upward consequently throwing his hand off. "Hyung!" he hissed.

Sudden heat entered the covers signalling that Jungkook was blushing. Taehyung tried not to laugh.

"Just kidding." he consoled, kissing the space between Jungkook's belly button and mid drift.

Crawling back up to Jungkook, he laid himself on top, staring intently into his face. "Aigoo. Kookie, you're so cute."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Shut up, hyung, and kiss me already."

The following morning, Jungkook's lips were red and swollen.  

 

XxxxxxxX

please leave your comments and tell me what you think :3 i think this is where I'll end it, but it depends.... heheh I might get inspired out of the blue! thanks for subscribing. you guys make me smile TvT