Chapter 3

Me+Exo=??

Luhan's Pov~

 

We're on our way to the airport,most of us are asleep.I was just play with my phone when Sehun started poking me.

"Hyung,I'm Bored!!"Sehun Whined.

"Play with Tao I'm Busy."I simply replied

"But He's Asleep!"He pointed out,still poking me.

"Poke him or something!"

"Poke.He's Still asleep,hyung."He told me after Poking Tao in the face.

"Sehunnie-ah,your too loud.."Suho popped out from behind us,still not fully awake.

"Sehun,Go to sleep or something."I told him still not looking away from the screen.

"fine."Sehun then stopped poking me,plugged in his earphones and closed his eyes to sleep.

5 Minutes Later..

"Damn!I just needed one green candy!One!"I screamed after losing,making Baekhyun,and Lay wake up.

"Why you so loud!?" Baekhyun asked,Barely awake also making kai and chanyeol wake up.

"Your louder!"Kai screamed,making kris wake up.

"Ow!"Kai whined after Kris hit him on the head.

"That's for waking me up!"Kris told him,this time hitting me.

"Ow!Why me?!"I asked,touching the place he hit me.

"And that's for being so noob in candy crush."

"It's Level 45!"

"Exactly."

"Then what level are you Mr. Galaxy?"I asked sarcastically.

"264"

"atleast It's better than chen!"I complained.

"No, I finished level 46 yesterday!"Chen spoke up next to kris.

kris forced coughed."noob"

"Stick to temple run,luge."Xiumin told me.

I just sat there pouting."I shall soon beat you,Kim Jongdae.You hear me!?"

"Tao heard you.what's going on?"Tao finally woke up and asked.

"How horrible Luhan is in Candy Crush.why?"Kris told him.

"Ah."Tao nodded.

"I hate you all."I glared at all of them.

"Go to sleep or something,hyung."Tao said sleepilly.

"God!fine!"I screamed and look over to chanyeol.He was just staring at the window,not minding us at all.

"Hey chanyeol,what you thinking about?"I ask.

"Oh it's nothing."He simply reply without looking away from the window.I look out the window,it was just some tiny hills.The car suddenly stopped cause of the traffic.A car was already blocking the view,but he just kept staring at it.In the other car,there was girl about Sehun's age,looking annoyed by Chanyeol.Her Eyes then widen so did his.Before he could utter a word,The car moved forward.

"Who's that Channie?"Baekhyun asked him.

"I don't know.But she reminds me of someone I know,I actually taught it was her."Chanyeol answered solemnly.

"Maybe it is,Whose the person she reminds of?"

"Oh a childhood friend."

'He's lying'Baek mouthed and pointed at Channie.

"Ok."We didn't need to push it any further.He obviously doesn't want to talk about it.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 

40 Minutes later we arrived at the airport.

"Sehunnie-ah!wake up!we're here!"I shook Sehun to wake him up.

Sehun yawned."Oharat."He said sleepily and got out of the van.

baek sighed without saying a word.We stared at the building for a while."ready?"Suho broke the silence.

"yeah"we all replied and started walking to the entrance,ready for anything.

Baek was putting his head down,the others wore shades and a had they're hood up,Suho was hiding behind Kris,so was Tao,Lay was wearing mask and Sehun is hugging me very tightly.To our surprise,No one crowded us.everyone was too busy with there lives.not even a single photographer came.

"I guess we're lucky this time."I concluded.

I spoke too soon.A girl bumped into Sehun,making us 3 fall to the ground.

"Oh mai gawd,I'm sorry!I'm sorry!."The girl helped us up.stood up and bowed repeatedly.

"I-"She looked at us and gasp.

"Yes,you just bumped into Oh Sehun,Luhan and all of Exo,Congratulations!"I said sarcastically.

"Are you ok Min?"an middle age man went to the girl.

"noona!who are they?they look like the guys in your-"A little boy came running to her,she quickly shut him up.

"Hey,Do I know you?I feel like I saw you from somewhere.."Sehun asked staring at her immensely.

"Maybe.I'm Kim MinRin,Heiress of that company, this is my appa,Kim Minhyuk,the current CEO,and this little brat is Chollo
"She answered,picking up little Chollo,Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"Wait,your the girl from earlier!"Chanyeol pointed at Minrin.

"So the guy that block that amazing view was the tall and derpy,Park Chanyeol?!"She complained.

"apparently."Baek told her.

"Why we're you so shocked to see me,Chanyeol?"she asked.

"Its nothing,I taught you were someone else."Chanyeol said solemnly.

"Oh ok."

"Flight 42B will be leaving in 10 minutes."The flight attendant announced.

"that's our flight MinRin,We have to be leaving now."Mr. Kim told her.

She sighed."O-"

"No it's ok Mr. Kim,That's also our flight."Chanyeol stopped them and showed them his ticket.

Mr. Kim stared at the ticket and then at Chanyeol."ok then follow us."He then gave the ticket back to Channie and started walking.

"Yehet!we get to ride with the guy that owns the cafe next to the bubbletea shop!"Sehun Cheered.

"You've been there?"Min turned around and asked.

"Yes,why?"Sehun answered quickly.

"Oh nothing..."She smiled like an idiot and turned back.I could see her fist pump a little.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We enter the giant plane
"woah!"chollo gazed in amazement.

"Is this his first time to ride a plane,ahgussi?"Tao asked Mr. Kim.

"Ah-yes it is."Mr. Kim replied.

"I CALL FRONT SEAT!!"Kai shouted and ran to the front row.

"HEY NO FAIR!!"Tao ran after kai.Before tao could catch up,kai already sat next to the window.

"NOOO!!"Tao fell to his knees and screamed.

"Ha!"Kai yelled in victory.

Kris walked up to him and made him stand up. he then faked slapped him repeatedly on the cheeks "Snap.out.of.it."he said word by word after each slap.

"Ok!Ok!Stop slapping me!"Tao put Kris' arm down.

"That wasn't slapping.This is slapping."Kris walked up to D.O and slapped him."Ow!Why didn't you slap Tao!?"D.O complained

"Cuase he's not squishy enough."

"Um guys...the plane will be going soon."Lay told them.all of us are now sitting exept Tao,Kris and MinRin,who for some reason was recording the whole thing.

If your curious of the seating 
arrangement its like this:

Left                                 Right

Kai,Chen     (Taoris)    D.O,Suho

Lay,Chan                       Me,Xiu

Baek,Chollo                Mr.&Mrs. Kim
  (MinRin)

Sehun

(Curtain seprerating dem peasants from us)

(other passengers)

Tao and Kris then took theyre seats at the back,Min was still recording 

"Ah-Minrin,you have to sit now."Sehun tapped minrin's shoulder and told her rather hesitantly...

She faced Sehun,then looked around to see that everyone occupied the other seats."Theres a seat of her you know"Sehun smiled and patted the seat next to him.

"Ok."She smiled back and took it.

"Ok passengers,we are now heading to Tokyo,Japan please buckle you seatbelts as the plane gets of the ground to avoid any injuries.Thank you."The Pilot of the plane told us through speaker.We all did as he told.

 

 

MinRin's Pov~

 

 

THIS DAY IS THE MOST AMAZING DAY OF MY LIFE!!not only do I meet exo before the fanmeeting,I get to record some taoris AND I'M SEATING NEXT TO SEHUN!! >u< I still have dreams of sasaengs but there not as dark as the other ones.I can't hold it in.I want to scream my lungs out.but all of exo is here and they would never like me if I scream here.I just love this-
"MinRin are you ok?"Sehun asked me looking worried.

NOW HE'S WORRIED ABOUT ME!! :D ok play cool play cool I must not show the fangirl inside me!I took a deep breath and ask"Why?is my makeup smudged?do i look sick?was I dazing out?"Ok that wasnt cool... >-<

"Uhm...the first and last..." great,I'm officially weird in his eyes :c

"I'm fine.thank you."I try to brush off what i said earlier.

"So your a really big fan of us huh?"Sehun asked,pointing at my shirt.I was wearing a white from exo planet t-shirt under my plain,yet expensive jacket.

"Ye-yes"I slightly shuttered.don't blame me,I'm talking to Oh Sehun for hell's sake.

"It's obvious your a Taoris Shipper,you know?"

"WHAT!?OUR FANS SHIP ME WITH KRIS!?"Tao exclaimed pointing at kris.

"Not all silly,Some ship you with Sehun."I told him cheerfully.

"WHAT!?I HAVE ANOTHER SHIP AND IT'S WITH TAO!?"This time sehun asked-more like shouted.

"Sehunnie do you expect everyone to ship us??"Luhan asked Sehun.

"Well,I ship hunhan"I said raising my hand.

"You know that Luhan is closer to Xiumin,Right?"Kris interrupted.

"YOU SANK MAH SHIP!!"I scr\eamed pointing to kris.I wonder how my parents are dealing with this?I look over to see them.they are both asleep.Chollo in the other hand was playing baekhyun for no reason.

"Kris,Stop lying to her."Luhan glared at him.

"MY SHIPS ALIVE!!'I exclaimed happily,hugging sehun.

". . .What just happened?"Sehun asked.I realized what I did,and pulled him out of my hug..

"Oops sorry..."I looked down,so he can't see me blush.I could feel everyones stares at me.

I feel the heat on my cheeks disapeared so i looked at sehun again.everyone was now looking at sehun.the older ones had smiles on theyre faces and the younger ones just had a look of shock.I looked a sehun closely and is he blushing??No,he isn't.Mind don't be that desperate.although why is everyone staring at him like that?I don't care.I shouldn't.A very lucky girl will some day marry him and I'm not her.I might find out that I was taken since birth and that I'll marry that "guy" for the sake of business.and nothing will ever-

 

"AW SHE'S A SEHUN BIASED!!"Xiumin squirmed like a little kid, cutting of my taughts

"AW No wonder she bumped into Sehun!It was on purpose!"Kris said happily.

"WHAT!?NO I DIDN'T!IT WAS AN ACCIDENT-"

"sure it it!you don't ship us together!you ship yourself with-"Luhan's cut of was then cutted of by sehun

"HYUNG,WHAT THE HELL!?"

. . .im being teased  by my idols...just what...._.

"Oh yeah!?Hey MinRin,Who is your biases in Exo!?"Luhan asked me.WHAT!?

"Uh-"I can't tell them.that's just so awkward!

"We can guess.I think you biased me!"D.O exclaimed.I just stared at him, blinking a few times.he hit me spot on..

"No I don't."I lied.

"Ok,Do you Bias Kai?"

"No"I answered honestly.

"playing secret bias,ey? I'll figure it out."D.O grinned evilly.ugh that creeper smile i can't even with it >-<

"Tao?"

"No."

"Xiumin?"

"No."

"Luhan?'

"No."

"Lay?"

"No."

"Chanyeol?"

"No."

"Baekyun?"

"Yes?"Baekyun jumped in.

"Not you."D.O glared at him, adorably.

"Anyway No."

"Kris?"

"OH HELL NO."Kris sassed.

"You have forever ruined your image to me, Mr. Galaxy.."I said with a fake frown

"Aw don't you frown."Sehun pinch my cheeks and raised them up to make me smile.Aw <3

"NO!!"Kris screamed.

"Don't worry,your image is safe with me."I smiled without the help of Sehun.

"See,Thats better!"Sehun smiled.a very sincere smile.

"So you do like kris??"D.O Interupted.

"Kris please answer for me."

"OH HELL NO."Kris sassed again.

"Suho?"

"No."

"Chen?"

"No."

"Lie all you can,But is it SEHUN!?"

"No" I answered hesitantly.Sehun tried to keep a straight face.

"Sehunnie.I lied in most of the questions."

"Most of them"Sehun pouted.this adorable dummy <3

"Is it me?"D.O asked again.

"No."

"Kai?"He asked me again andagain for like 20 minutes!

"FOR THE LAST TIME NO."

"So you like none of us?"Tao asked,sadly.

"Or do you like all of us!?"Kai accused.wtf D:

"No and No."

"Wut.."They all said confused.

"I like some of you.SOME"

"tell us the number!"Suho comanded.

"No."

"Tell us!"

"No."

"Please?"Sehun tugged my arm and pleaded.How in the world is this guy 21 years old!?But damn that adorable...

.I paused for a minute.

"No."I finally answered.

"Aw.."Sehun said dissapointed.

"it's 5"Baek spoke up.

"What!?"

"your pin is 73486 and that's 5 digits;5 for each bias.if you decode that, its spelled as Sehun so obviously the first one is Sehun and-"

"What!?Chollo!!"

"Aw,She Biased me!!"Sehun cheered.I smiled at him,and he smiled back.

"Do you,you know like me back?"I asked ackwardly.curse my lips!

"I like all my fans don't worry!"He assured me.that's not what I meant but ok..

"What"Chollo finally spoke up.

"Don't play innocent!You hacked my phone!!"I accused.

"No I didn't"He shook his head in refusal.

"Do you expect me to believe that byun baekhyun hacked my phone without-"I stopped mid-sentence when I saw baek hold up my phone.

"First of all,ouch."Baek placed his other hand on his chest."And Second of all,Never Underestimate the byun Family."Baek continued with pride.

"Chollo!!Did you-"

"Nope it's all hyungs fault."He pointed at baek.

"You sly dummy,"I glared at him.

"You read so many hunhan fanfics!"He tried to change the subject.

"No,I don't give me that!"I tried to snatch my phone from him,but failed.

"Baek quick check the gallery!"Chanyeol barged in.

"NO!!"I tried getting my phone again,but failed ultimately.

"Lets see,Hunhan,Hunhan,Hunhan,Taoris,Hunhan,Taoris,Chen and Xiumin,Chemin?"

"Aw she ships the broken ship!!"Suho chirped.

"What!?What's wrong with shipping an old ship?"

"It sank even before history.."Lay told me,quitely.

"What!?No!I shall ship Xiumin and Chen till I die!caphice!?"

"You ship me with Xiumin Hyung!?"
"You ship me with Chen!?" Xiumin and Chen said together.

"Aw,you guys exclaimed it together."I cooed.

"What's with this girl?"Chen asked the others.

"Wait maybe she likes Chen And Xiumin,not Ship them!"Kai accused.

"Stop shipping yourself with me!"Chen pushed him away.

"Your The one who wants to sit with him"D.O sneered.

"Ok on with the rest of the gallery!"Baek interupted.

"Suho and D.O,other idols,other idols,Jongkey?"

"You expect me to only ship in exo!?"

"I personally ship Onkey."Kai told me.

"like I care what you-"I was interrupted by a ringtone.

Come Babeh Babeh Come Come Babeh Back Home Come Babeh Babeh Babeh (naega torabwa) Come Babeh Babeh Come Come Babeh Back Home Come Babeh Babeh Babeh Come Home 

Chanyeol Panicked to find his phone,and finally answered it.

"Hello?'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Hi guys! :3 sorry it took so long to update,I was out of town with no internet :T but I'm back,and I made this chapter extra long for you ^^ I was planning to make it even longer but I dont want to bore you so I cut it of here :3 Sorry if theres any errors of any kind.as always EXO WE ARE ONE!SARANGHAJA!! ^^