Chapter 2

Me+Exo=??

 

"how would you like to join us,MinRin?" The head girl asked me.

"join what?"

"We are a secret group of sasaeng fans out for him."she said point at a picture of sehun.I stared at it horrified at what I was litterally dragged in too,and painfully thank you very much!

"Shut up!"one of them hit me in the head.

"Opps did I said that out loud?’I said slightly tilting my head.

"Aegyos never help in life,kid."the head girl told me.

"Do you even know who I am!?I can kill you all in the click of a finger!"I threatened.

"So can I,darling,only faster."she smirked and clicked her fingers.one of them took out her knife again and gently placed it on my neck.oh I could have someone bust open the door to save me now…

"Join us or join you oppa in the-  "

"Shut up.."

"In the-"

"SHUT UP"

"In the"

"SHUT.THE .UP"

"Aw Little Min here Misses her Oppah!"

I can't take it.I stomped on the foot of the girl with the knife.

"GAH!!!"She screamed and dropped the knife.I swiftly caught the knife by the handle with my collar bone.I slightly tossed it behind me,caught it with my hands,and finnally cutting the ropes thats restrained my power houses.I threw the knife with full force at the head girl,missing her head just inches away.The sasaengs stared at the knife in shock.

"I told you."I bragged after pulling myself together.

"She has Skill."

"Agreed"

I then woke up.Brain don't think of him.Yes,I have a Bigger Brother whose the rightful heir of Appa's company,but hes gone missing and we never saw him.I started crying thinking about him.

"Minnie!"I heard Eomma screaming my name.

I then pulled myself together."Yes Eomma!?"Wait isn't it...

I quickly stare at my phone.

Tuesday 8:27 am.

"WHAAAT!!!???Oh mai gawd oh mai gawd oh mai gawd,I skipped class wtf whats wrong with my alarm? !No just No!I cant skip I can't skip WHAT THE HELL!!!-"

"MinRin Calm down,your excused for today."My Eomma came rushing in my room.

"For what!?sleeping in!?What happen is my ala-"I then noticed my alarm clock on the floor,it's batteries are gone.

"KIM CHOLLO!!!!"I Screamed at the top of my lungs.

"yes,Unnie?"

"IT'S NOONA GOD-"eomma shut me up.

"Not infront of him,hes only 12."

"HE HAS TO LEARN THEM EVENTUALLY!!!"I protested.

"DON'T YOU SCREAM AT ME KIM MINRIN!!"

"DON'T SCREAM AT ME EITHER KIM RINCHAN!!"

"THEN WHY ARE WE SCREAMING!?"

"CAN I SCREAM TOO!!?"Chollo included him self

"NO!"Me and Eomma Scolded.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THESE GUYS!?"I ask god as if he was going to answer.

"CAUSE APPA SAID SO!!"

"CAN'T I LIVE ON THE LOOF TOP!!?"

"Be my guest."Eomma opened tge door waved the way out.

"WITH A LOOF ON MY HEAD, THANK YOU!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR APPA CAN'T MAKE ANOTHER 'LOOF' FOR YOU!!"

"Yes I can."We turn around to see appa right there.

"APPA MAKE ME LIVE ON THE TOP FLOOR WITHOUT THEM PLEASE!!"I screamed out.shaking back and forth

"OK,OK,I'LL GIVE YOU THE TOP FLOOR JUST STOP SCREAMING!!"

"Thank you Appa!"Yehet!I got my own floor,including the looftop!

"Wait,Eomma why am I excused for missing school?"I turn my head to eomma.

"Cause Tomorrow We all have to go to japan,for a party your appa was invited to."Wait wait wait.JAPAN!?THERES A FAN MEETING THERE OH MAI GAWD YESH \(>u<)/

"Ok..."I responded with a big grin on my face

"What's with the face?"eomma suddenly asked.

"Nothing,Appa I'm heading out.I'll be back before 3:00"I said getting my things.

"Ok.Be Safe Minnie!"Appa told me while They leave my room.

I took my Bike to appa's nearest cafe,next to it was a bubbletea shop.I entered it greeted by  the smell of perfection.

"Welcome to Chubby Bubble Tea~!May I take your order?"The girl asked behind the counter asked.

"Choco keki baburuti"I said with a smile.

"How Many?"

"12"

"For Who?"

"Sehunnie"

"What kind of 12?"

"OT12!"I then made a heart with my fingers as she did the same.

"Wait,Aren't you Kim MinRin?the daughter of the guy next to us?"The Girl asked me.

"Yes,Why?"

"Oh nothing, The Names Ash By the way!"Ash faced me and offered me her hand to shake.

"I don't do shakes.But call me Minnie!"

"Whats going on?"Another girl came in.

"Its MinRin!"She then tackle-hugged me.

". . .Uh hello?"I greeted akwardly.

"Oh I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself yet!My Name is Han SanYuri,But everyone here calls me Yuri!and I'm obviously the leader of twinned poison and your recruiter."She finish her introduction with a smile.

"So what brings you here at this time Minmin?"Yuri asked.oh and I got a new nickname finally!I was getting tired of Minnie.^^

"My Eomma said that were going to Japan tomorrow,and we all know whats in japan in a few day"I slight fangirl with them.

"Oh my god!yes we have a photographer going!"Yuri chanted hopping around in circles.

"So what to do?Wat do I do there!?Oh my god I can finally take pictures of them ^^"I started hopping with Her.

"Hey Let Me Join!"Ash then joined us in hopping.Well isn't this weird,3 teenage girls,hopping in circles,in a bubble tea shop,in the heart of the city.But Who cares!

"Uh..."a costumer finally showing his presence spoke up.

"Oh,um,hi!"We all greeted him ackwardly.

"Ash,Please attend to him,While me and Min here would talk in the backroom"

"Yes,Sir!"Ash replied.aw shes multifandomed ^^

"Come MinMin,"Yuri then showed me the way to the backroom.

"Wow this place is bigger than the shop!"I dazed in amazement.

"Well duh,you expect me to group 200 admins,photographers,scouters,managers,workers and many more that work for us?"

"Wow"

"I know right,Now all you need now is an editor partner!"

"Ok,When can she get here?"

"Soon."

5 Minutes Later,a whose obviously an exostan rushed in.

"Yuri!What do you need me for?"The girl asked her.

"Hanseo,Meet MinRin,Shes your Photographer for the rest of your life."

"REST OF OUR LIVES!?"this hanseo and I complained.

"Ha ha,Got you Both!"She Teased.

Chona then stared at me."Wait,MinRin?,Kim MinRin?Shes My Partner!?"

"Is there something wrong with me?"I asked sorta dissapointed.

"It's Not that,Its just wow,the daughter of that guy who make my favorite muffins is my partner!"She Exclaimed showing me a bag of muffins froms appa's brand.

"By the way,Why is your name Hanseo?"

"We call each other by nicknames,Hanseo's real name is actually Park Jinhee and Ash' is Chihiro Takashi."Yuri explained to me.

"So Ash Is Japanese?"

"Yes,Thats why the password is 'choco keki baburiti' It means 'chocolate cake flavored bubbletea,which obviously doesn't exist."

"Oh."

"So Hanseo,Min here is going to the fanmeeting in Japan,give her your number."Hanseo did as she was told.

"So Min,You take pictures of Luhan,Sehun or Both and send it to Hanseo,who would then affix our logo on it and the date."

"And Hanseo,you save it in a computer here,an admin would then post it on weibo,twitter,Instagram and any other site.And Minmin!Chanyeol Derp is accepted,Don't send Ugly Derp.Arraso?"Yuri then finished the cycle.

"Ne!"

"Now you two,Blueberry or Taro Bubbletea?"

"Taro please!"Hanseo and I Exchange looks and both laughed,this going to be an awesome freindship.Yuri then gave us our bubbletea.

"So Min Its 20 Question Time!"Hanseo then dragged me to the shop

"ok,you first"We both told each other and laughed

"No,you!"We said again.

"Fine,Me first"and again.

"Ok Fine,Me first!Fandoms?"I stopped the jinxes.

"Exo,B.a.p,Shinee,Bts,Block B,BtoB,Teentop,Infinite,B1A4,Big Bang,Got7,Ukiss, 2ne1,SNSD,f(x),afterschool,A-pink,Miss-A,Bestie,kara,rainbow,hello venus,secret,4minute,Girls'Day,AKMU and many more.you?"

"Same.Biases in Exo?"

"D.O,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Kris and Luhan.you?"

"Sehun,D.O,Tao,Lay and Xiumin.We share D.O.ultimate bias in kpop?"

"Key of Shinee.you?"

"Sehun,Your Ship?"

"Hunhan,Taoris,Sulay,Chemin,ChanBaek and Kaisoo.I ship them all with eachother."

"I only ship HunHan and Taoris..."

"Haha,Favorite Color?"

"light blue.you?"

"Purple.America or Asia?"

"Asia.Owl or Deer?"

"uhm dear?"

"Yes!D.O is Mine!"I stood up from my chair victoriously.

"Damn,I've Been Jongdae'd."Han then facepalm herself.

"Haha,just kidding we can share."I smiled and sat back down.

"Ok.Why did you joined us,not the its wrong,You know cuz your an heiress and all-"

"I'm not being paid,Its just a hobby for me."I interupted her from pointing it out.

"Where do you study?"

"Woolim School of Science and Technology."

"As a Scholar?"

"No as a llama.Ofcourse I'm a Scholar!"

"But your family can pay for it.."

"So?Whats the point of spending money if you could get something for free?"

"good point.Favorite Bubbletea flavor?"

"We're Drinking it."

She looked at her cup of barely touched bubbletea"Oh yeah..."

"Age?"

"19"

"same."

"My Last Question.Why is your nickname Hanseo?"

"It's the name of my favorite cookie.It's like oreo with nutella in it."

"So this is my Last Question.What time is it?"Hanseo asked.

I took out my phone and checked the time

"1:43.Why?"

"Nothing.I just need to go somewhere.see you in a few days min.See you Yuri!"She waved goodbye and stood up

"I'm leaving too.Bye Yuri!"

"Have a safe trip home you two!"Yuri shouted back.

We step out of the of the shop"So Min,Goodluck tommorow!Have a safe trip and don't forget the camera!"Han told me,shaking me back and forth.

"ok!ok!stop shaking me!"

"Ok bye,Min!"Han let go of me and ran off.I then took my bike and went home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi guys~! so heres the next chapter :3 I know not much are actually reading this but thank you so much for reading this fanfic.oh and if your curious when exo would come to the fanfic its the next chapter ^^ my mind keeps telling me to twist the plot alot so you better expect a lot :3 Try guessing one on my many plot twist :3 ok bye Exo we are one~ saranghaja!