Chapter 1

Me+Exo=??

(2 days later)

MinRin’s Pov~

 

I opened my eyes and looked at my alarm clock

5:20 am

I then stared outside my window.the sun hasn’t risen yet,but very few rays of light could be seen over the horizon,tinting the sky a beautiful dark cyan.I sat up from my bed and just watched the sun silently rise,It was so beautiful.I took my Camera next to my alarm clock to take a picture.

Right before I could take a Picture, Chollo Bust opened my door."UNNIE,IT’S MONDAY TODAY!!!"

 

"Your a boy. you use ‘Noona’,Chollo.’NOO-NA."I explained to him quiet annoyed by his presence.

 

"I Call you what ever I want,Unnie!"Chollo Retorted. Aish this kid -,-

 

"Whatever you say Chunnie-ah"I .

 

"I’M A BOY!!!"Chollo shouted. 

 

"YAH!!I told you to wake up your Noona,not wake up the whole building!!"eomma came and scolded us.why can't appa make give me my own penthouse? T^T

 

"She/He Started It!"Chollo and I Complained and pointed at each other. 

 

eomma sighed”Minnie,breakfast is ready.Get ready for school.”Eomma told me.

 

DAMN IT’S MONDAY T^T. I sighed mentally.”ok eomma can you bring chollo out first.”i pointed at the monster i have to call my brother. 

 

"Let’s Go Chollo,I’ll make you pancakes!"Eomma Offered.

 

"The ones with whip cream and chocolate sprinkles on them?"

 

"ofcourse baby.now lets leave ‘noo-na’ so she can prepare for school."eomma emphasised the word noona to make it clear to him. 

 

"Bye Noonnie!!"(ㅡ ㅡ )this kid.....

 

Eomma and Chollo then left me to prepare. I took a nice hot shower and put on my uniform.I then packed my things in my bag including my camera ofcourse . I Ran downstairs just to find a note with chollo’s horrible hand writing on it: "Unnie,Eomma didn’t want to cook so we went out for pancakes" then a bunch of scribbles that i guess was suppose to be a happy face.

 

I ate my breakfast,and ran downstairs.so what if theres an elevator?Elevators are for faties that can still fit in it >3<

 

I made it down the 6 floors down. "Good Morning Ms. Kim."The person behind the counter greeted.

 

"Morning,Is Appa Home yet?"I asked "Not Yet,But he bought you lunch!"he happily gave me a paper with food in it.

 

"Is it…"

 

"A tuna sandwich,mashed potatoes,a bottle of mogu mogu and,Italian egg pie,staight from the oven,for snacks"he told me with a smile.

 

"Appa I Love You!!"I hugged the guy while he stands there mortified

 

 "oh can you please pass the hug to him? uh…"

 

"It’s-It’s Sungjoo.and Sure.."He shuttered.

 

"Well I need to go to school now,It’s nice to meet you Sungjoo "I waved goodbye.

 

"Bye MinRin.good luck in school."He told me before going back to work

 

. I checked the time on my phone

6:10 am Yehet I’m still early!I walked to school to get some fresh air.

 

After 15 minutes of walking I finally reached hell.

"Hi MinRin!"

“Lookin Hot today MinRin!”

“MinRin saranghae~” Were Heard Everywhere!Aish I hate popularity -_-

 

"MINRIN MARRY ME!!!"A thin hishschooler threw himself at me.I easilly dodged him and walked off.

 

"MINNIE NOONA SARANGHAEYEO~!!"A senior was doing aegyos now -_- I slap him right across the face.

"Your Adorable"I said sarcasticlly"But Grow Up!"I screamed.I stared at him to see his reaction.he just stared at me in awe… 

 

"Oh and Never Call Me Minnie Noona~!"I kicked him and walked off. 

 

"she touched me…"he said while holding the cheek i slapped him he then threw up.oh gawd is he drunk?? 

 

"EW~!!!Gross I hate you~!!"I screamed rather girly-ish and ran of to class.Luckilly I was I an All Girls Class.note to self:go to school before the sun comes out  

 

"Hi Minnie~!" Chaelin greeted.

Lee Chaelin,The greatest person to walk ever the earth.wait thats too much praise, shes just awesome.

 

"Sup ChaeChae!"I greeted and sat next to her.

 

"Hows Life As Fansite Photographer?"Chaelin Asked.

 

"It Is aboely fabulous~!"I said in english and a failed french accent.we both laughed.

 

"No seriously how is it like to be near sehun so much?"She skipped to her point.

 

"It’s been 2 Days since I was recruited.you think I can follow them everyday?"

 

"Why Not?"

 

"You know just life.."

 

"Good Point…"

 

The Bell then rang meaning its time to learn something. "yehet…"Chaelin slouched as the bell rang.

 

A Minute Later the teacher entered.

 

"Good Morning Class,My Name Is-"Damn I don’t need this….I then fell asleep.

 

I was Dragged into a dark alley by 2 girls who wore matching masks and wolf 88 jackets with the hood covering the rest of their heads..They Shoved me into a chair…wait why is there a chair in a dark alley? they tied my legs down and my hand together.I struggle to get free,they just laugh at my efforts.one of them pulls the chair to the end of the alley.wait the wall is made of wood!?the 2nd one pushed it to the side showing the rest of the alley.the 2nd one then opened a secret door i was dragged down rather painfully.I looked around,it was dark but pretty large it could fit a fan club here.

 

"Ms. Kim MinRin…" a voice in the corner spoke.

 

"Ms. MinRin."the voice called me agian.

 

"Kim MINRIN!!!" I woke up facing ms whatever.

 

"sup"I greeted ackwardly.

 

"Your Cleaning Today,Arraso!?"She Scolded me.

 

"Ne!" I replied Damn you…

 

"Thats Song Minyoo thank you very much"

 

Woah she red my mind O-O "On too the lesson now…."But the bell rang meaning I was free!

 

"I’M FREE!!"I Screamed in relief.

"You Still need to clean you know"Ms.Song sassed.

 

"God Dam-"

 

"UHP!!No swearing!!!"Ms.Sassipants stops me

 

. I continued to cursed her in my.mind.Why is she so mean? ;-;

 

Right Before I could go to the Cafeteria A bus pass by;That’s The Bus promotion for Overdose o0o I took my camera from my bag and took a picture of it.that’s right sehun,look at luhan while he stands ily.I grinned happily cuz I got a pic ^^

 

I then skipped happily to my table,the guys were waiting for me.before they could spare me a glance i ran to the looftop to eat my well deserved pie. Its was very windy and peaceful I just want to be carried away by sehun’s wind.I slowly fell asleep again

 

 

The 2 Girls that Brought me here dragged me to the center of the room facing a giant long table.

"So you are a Twinned Poison Photographer Ms.Kim?" A voice asked finally stepping up so I could see who it was.She was wearing mask but she seemed vaguely familar.

"Well?"The Girl asked impatiently.

"Ye-yes"I shuttered a little.

She carried a folder with “김 민 린”  written in bold black what the hell is happening!?

"So you can sing,dance and rap in 3 languages!??"

"No I Can’t I’m Horrible"I shook my head trying to cover the truth.

"sing this then" she showed me a the lyrics to mama.

"why?"

the 1st girl shows her trusty knife. im with sasaengs…

"uh careless,carelees,shoot anonymous,anonymous.heartless,mindless,no one,who care about?"

(I don’t know the lyrics to Mama sorry :P)

"Now chinese version."

i flipped the page and there it was

I sang it.

"Very Good."The two clapped.

I heard a bell rang.everything went silent.

 

I woke up.well that was a strange dream…and Uh,my pie is on my cheeks >-< I took it off and ate it.what?pie is always good to me.I rubbed off some chocolate that was still in my cheeks and went back to class.

 

4 hours later I came back up to the looftop,Still untouched.I went back to my spot earlier to eat my tuna sandwich.I couldn’t take my mind off my dream earlier.

 

”Will it happen?”I asked to no one.

 

"Maybe."I turned my back to the voice.Oh it’s just Chango,One of those few boys that arent my sasaengs.

 

"Hi Chango,how did you find me?"

 

"I wasn’t I just wanted to stay here." oh yeah he doesn’t want me…

 

“oh..”

 

"And You?" 

 

"Your Kind."I pointed at him.

 

"Hey,Not all men are like that!"He protested.

 

"Whatever." I He pouted.

 

”ok bye.” he turned around to walk away.

 

"Wait!"I stopped him.

 

"Yes Baby?"He turned around and smiled like an idiot.

 

"You Jerk."I punched him lightly on the arm.

 

"You Body wrestler."He retorted while rubbing his arm.

 

"Me first!"I ran to the door.

 

"Oh No your not!"he chased me around the looftop.we were both laughing,just running in circles.I never had this much fun with a guy before. He finally collapse on the floor

 

“your too fast..”He said gasping for air.

 

"your just too slow."I told him sat down next to him.

 

"So…"Chango started wandering.

 

"what?"

 

"Oh nothing,I  just Heard your working Part time for Twinned Poison…why?"

 

"Its not that I need the money,I’m the heiress to largest food company in korea,I just wanted to be with Sehun"I smiled.

 

"oh.."chango sounds sad..

 

"you ok?"

 

"no it’s nothing."He simply replied

 

"it is something.now tell me "I comanded him.

 

"No."

 

"I have a weapon!"I showed him my fingers as if they were claws.

 

He narrowed his eyes at me “you wouldn’t..”

 

"would I?"I started tickling him

 

"YAH!!!STOP-HAHAHA!!!!"He pleaded between laughs.

 

"Never!!"

 

"NOOOOO!!"

 

I continued to tickle him.He was laughing so hard I didn’t hear the bell rang.I just tickled him nonstop.

 

but why do I suddenly feel like were being watched?

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ` ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Hello :3 ofcourse I have heard about Kris leaving Exo and all but I felt like fixing the chapters to get my mind of it :) stay strong guys,theres no official announcement yet.Don't just support Kris,Support the 11 members cause they also need us.WE ARE ONE OT12 FIGHTING~!