3:00 PM

When The Clock Strikes Three

Play: Sam Tsui Ft. Christina Grimmie- Just A Dream


 

3:00 PM

"Yah! Soo Min unnie, ireona!" 

 

Soo Min stirred from her sleep as she looked up to see her best friend shaking her to wak up. "Kris Oppa" Soo Min mumbled as soon as she had flutter her eyes open. "Kris Oppa? Yah, wake up!" Hae Min still shooked Soo Min, knowing that she wasn't fully awake yet. "Ah Bwoya!" Soo Min suddenly shot up and blinked at everyone in the classroom and saw that they were all now looking at her. Hae Min bowed at all of them shyly before she turn her attention back at her blinking best friend.

 

"Yah! Who's this Kris Oppa, huh?" Hae Min asked with a raised brow.

"H-Huh? Oh n-nothing" Soo Min laughed awkwardly as she looked around the room, trying to analyze what was going on.

"What time is it?" She asked while rubbing her eyes.

"It's 3:00. Damn, you slept throught the whole two subjects yet you still haven't been caught by the teacher" Hae Min exclaimed.

"Slept? You mean, I was only dreaming the whole time?" Soo Min shockingly thought. 

 

And that's when it hit her, everything wasn't real; it was all just a stupid little dream. Kris wasn't beside her, Baekhyun didn't exist yet, Hae Min and Sehun weren't a couple and lastly, she was still 18. She wouldn't lie when she thought that she was really dissapointed, she really was. She thought it was all real, she thought she really had married Wu Yi Fan: Kris.

 

"Unnie? Hello?" Her thoughts were suddenly interupted when she saw her best friend waving her hand in front of her face.

"O-Oh nae?" Soo Min blinked at her.

"Are you okay?" Hae Min asked worriedly at her best friend.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay" Soo Min sadly smiled, if only she was telling the truth.

"By the way, have you heard the new?" Hae Min asked.

"News? What news? Soo Min asked her with a raised brow.

"Of course, why did I ask you about the news that I know you were sleeping the whole time. But anyway, the students said that a substitute teacher is going to handle our class for two weeks in History" Hae Min explained with a smile, but Soo Min didn't.

"Jinja? That's great" She sadly smiled again.

"Did something happen? You seem sad. Come one unnie, tell me" Hae Min hugged Soo Min while patting her back.

"Huuu.... Arrasso, I'll tell you" Soo Min sighed in defeat because of her best friend's cuteness.

 

Soo Min started telling Hae Min about her dream from the beginning to end, she told her every detail. She even told Hae Min about her and Sehun's part which made the candy loving girl blush. Hae Min told Soo Min to stop kidding around but Soo Min told her that it really happened, which made her blush even more. 

 

"But that can't happen in real life right? I mean, Sehun and  me... Hahaha that's funny" Hae Min sadly laughed, knowing that it will never happen

"If it won't happen then who's that walking here?" Soo Min jobbed a thumb at someone infront making Hae Min turn her head seeing Sehun walking towards their table.

"Hey" He smiled at Hae Min.

"Oh... Hey" Hae Min akwardly smiled back.

"I was wondering, if your free tomorrow night. Would you like to go with me out to see a movie, well if you want too" KSehun rubbed the back of his neck as he sent her an akward laugh.

"M-Me?" Hae Min pointed at herself, which Soo Min thought was something stupid.

"Y-Yeah... You, so is it a yes?" Sehun asked her once again. Haemin looked at Soo Min and saw her giving her a thumbs up, she then looked back at Sehun who was smiling down at her.

"S-Sure, I'de love too" Hae Min shyly smiled up at him as Sehun smiled even brighter.

"Here's my number, just text me if your ready" Sehun smiled at her, giving her a piece of paper with number in it.

"Yeah, I'll text you then" Hae Min smiled at him who gave a nod.

"I'll see you then" He smiled before making his way back to his sit which was in front.

 

Hae Min then look back at him, then at the paper then back at her best friend who was grinning mischieviously. "Eeeeeehhh..." Soo Min teased as soon as she saw her tomato faced best friend. "I told you it would happen" Soo Min patted her blushing best friend's back. "Teacher's coming!" some dork near the door yelled, making everyone go running back to their sits. Such idiots. Soo Min thought in her head as she rolled her eyes at her classmates immaturity

 

Seconds later, a tall young man with blonde hair arrived inside their classroom, recieveing squeels from the girls inside the room except from Soo Min and the dazed girl beside her. He placed his things on the teachers table before facing the class with his old gaze.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm going to be substituting Mr. Lee in this subject before he comes back from his honeymoon with Ms. Nam" He explained with a hoarse voice making everyone shudder, especially the girls who squeeled when he came in. He went in front of the black board, writing his name on it before facing the class. 

 

"My name is.......Woo Sunghyun but you can call me Mr. Woo"

 


Soo Min was walking around the park on a saturday morning, having nothing else to do than just walk. She then arrived in the middle of it and thought of that tearful scenario that had happened in that very spot. That moment where she thought she had grew up and ready to leave everything behind to fufill her dream on having her own family. She really thought everything was real bt now, it had to be just a effin' dream. Only a world where it only exist in people's imaginations, according to her that is.

 

She was walking mindlessly in the park until she bumped into someone, making her fall flat on the ground.

"Ow!" She exclaimed in pain.

"Oh? Mianhae! I didn't see you there" A very familiar voice spoke to her as she saw the person who bump into her extend his hand.

"Thanks" She said, accepting his hand, still looking on the ground, not wanting to look at the male who she had bumped.

"Are you okay?" The guys asked, looking at her guiltily.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's okay" This time, Soo Min looked up seeing a man with jet black hair and was wearing shades.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Yeah, don't worry" Soo Min smiled at him.

"That's good then" The man smiled back at her.

"I'm Yi Fan, Wu Yi Fan. But my friend's call me Kris" The man introduced himself as he took off his shades making Soo Min widen in eyes.

"Kris..." Soo Min shockingly thought. She couldn't believe it, Kris was really in front of her. And she was sure that she wasn't dreaming.

"Soo Min... Park Soo Min" She greeted him back, still not believing that the person in her dreams was already infront of her.

"Well, It's nice to meet you too Soo Min" Kris smiled at her. But not just an ordianry smile, it was a smile telling her that their future wasn't that far away, it was just right around the corner.

 

 

Yeah... It's nice to see you again... Kris

 


NOTE: It's done!!! Wohooo! Did you guys enjoy the story? I'm sorry if it's only a seven-chaptered story but I hope you guys enjoyed it ^_^ You guys should upvote :) I love thsoe peopl who will <3 Love you guys! Thanks for the support <3