2:30 PM

When The Clock Strikes Three

Play: Demi Lovato- Two World's Collide


 

 2:30 PM

"Oh~ My baby daughter is all grown up now. Look at you!"

 

Soo Min turned around from her human sized mirror and saw a tall man looking at her so lovingly. "Appa" Soo Min smiled at her father who she haven't seen in two years because of two much business trips with her mother. "You came!" she squeeled, running towards her father for a loving embrace. "Of course I came! Who would walk my daughter down the isle if I sisn't come?" Her father teased making her miss him even more. "I miss you appa" She said, choking on her words trying to restrain her tears from falling. 

 

"Now now dear, you don't want your make up to go all mushy now, don't we?

 

Soo Min pulled out from her father's embrace and looked at who the person was behind her father. "UMMA!" She squeeled as soon as she saw the person she called her mother. "Mommy I miss you so much!" Soo Min exclaimed happily once she developed her mother in a tight embrace. "I miss you too sweet heart" Her mother patted her back. "Now look at you, you're so beautiful in that wedding dress!" And it was her mother's time to squeel.

 

"Oh Chanyeol, just by looking at our daughter makes me remember our very own wedding ceremony" Soo Min's mother said as she hugged her husband who was grinning back at her.

"Yeah Sooyoung honey, I still remember how you choke on the cake" Chanyeol teased making Soo Min's mother pout.

"You choke on your wedding cake umma?" Soo Min looked at her mother weirdly.

"The cake was delicious and irresistable" Sooyoung whined like a kid making Soo Min and Chanyeol both chuckled.

 

Their short reunion was interupted when a knock was heard at the door. They whipped their heads at the door and saw Soo Min's maid of honour smiling at them.

 

"Sorry to interupt your happy reunion, but the ceremony is about to start" Hae Min reminded with a smile, handing Soo Min her bouquet of flowers. "Oh! You look so pretty!" Soo Min squeeled once she saw Hae Min in her light blue cocktail dress. "Oh shush! You look more beautiful in that wedding dress!" Hae Min squeeled even more. They both chuckle until it was interupted when Soo Min's mother spoke. "I'll meet you guys back there okay? Goodluck honey" Sooyoung kissed her daughter on the cheek before making her way out of the room with Hae Min.

 

"Ready?" Chanyeol asked extending his arm for his daughter to take it.

"Ready as I'll ever be" Soo Min released a nervous sigh before she held her father's arm.

"This is it honey, it's now or never" Chanyeol smiled before opening big double door, revealing smiling faces of their family members and ahead of them, was a smiling charming boy ready to sweep off his daughter's feet from the ground, his soon to be son in law: Wu Yi Fan.

 

They both walk in the isle, with a big smile on their face. But Soo Min only focused her attention on the loving man she soon was going to call him her husband. Once they were already in the end of the isle, Kris then bowed to Chanyeol as Chanyeol gave Kris his daughter, kissing her on the cheek one last time before making his way on the side where the best man   Sehun   was standing. 

 

"Hey" Kris smiled down at Soo Min.

"Hey" Soo Min shyly replied nervously as Kris felt her hands shake.

"Don't be nervous, I'm here" Kris kissed her hand, luckily making it stop shivering.

"Thanks" Soo Min smiled up at him.

 

"We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Park Soo Min and Wu Yi Fan as they exchange vows of their everlasting love" The priest started making everyone turn serious.

 

"As Soo Min and Yi Fan take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family    a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love. May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment that is known in the hearts of all God's children. And may Yi Fan and Soo Min both look forward to each new season of their marriage    just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories. An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust." The priest had said facing the audience before facing the soon to be married couple.

 

"Soo Min and Yi Fan, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect. The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched. For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one     but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls" The priest smiled at both of them, as they returned him a smiled too.

 

"At this time, I’ll ask you Yi Fan and you Soo Min, to face each other and take each other’s hands" The priest commanded, both of them following what he had said with a smile. The priest then faced Kris, the groom of the ceremony.

 

"Yi Fan, will you take Soo Min to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked Kris who was smiling down at his beloved.

 

"I do" He smiled tenderly at Soo Min

 

" And you Soo Min, will you take Yi Fan to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked Soo Min this time who was also smiling at her beloved.

 

"I do" Soo Min smiled back tenderly at Yi Fan

 

"If there is anyone who objects to this union; please speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest asked the audience, no one made a sound. "I now pronounce both of you as husband and wife. Yi Fan, you may kiss your bride" The priest smiled at Kris who gave the priest his nod. Kris looked down on Soo Min and saw that she was very happy at what both of them had finally become. Kris pulled her by the waist, capturing her lips for a passionate kiss, earning cheers from the audience.

 

"I love you" Kris said after they both shared a kiss.

"I love you too" Soo Min smiled, pulling Kris in a warm embrace

 

   

 

"This is so like a fairytale Soo Min unnie... Woah~" Hae Min happily exclaimed when she and Sehun arrived at the newly weds table at the reception area. "I know" Soo Min shyly replied when her husband gave her a peck on the cheeks. "May you guys live long together?" Sehun smiled at them, earning a smile back at the couple. "Oh we will" Kris smiled at his wife. "Oooh! They're surving the cup cakes already! Be right back!" Hae Min ran to where they had set the cupcakes had been placed. "And I have to go accompany her before she creates a huge mess" Sehun mumbled before waving at the couple then went to where his girlfriend had run off.

 

"Do you think they're going to get married soon?" Kris asked Soo Min who was tapping her chin.

"If you think about it. They have to get married soon" Soo Min stated making Kris chuckle.

"Well, look at them. They can create an army of baby candies. If you know what I mean" Kris wiggled his eyebrows mishieviously.

"Yah! You byuntae" Soo Min blushed because of his teasing.

"But you love this byuntae" Kris teased as he kissed her cheek once again.

"I know I know" Soo Min sighed in defeat as she let Kris kiss her cheek with a smile.

 

"Now let us all call the bride and all the lady audience out there to come in the center for the bouquet toss" The announcer   who was on stage   broke their lovey-dovey time for an announcement. Kris gave Soo Min a node before Soo Min went towards the center of the venue where the ladies had gathered around except one specific person who was still busy eating her cup cake.

 

Soo Min had her back facing the ladies before tossing it too far where it already went pass the gathered ladies and straight into someone's head. 

 

"Sooo yum    Ow! What the..." Hae Min touched her head then looked down on the floor, seeing a familiar bouquet of flowers.

"Oh!" Then she remembered that it was her best friend's flowers "What's it doing here? She probably dropped it here" She mumbled to herself.

"Soo Min unnie!" She yelled for her best friend's attention and whe she did, she yelled again "I think you dropped this" showing the flower in her hands to Soo Min. She then went puzzled as to why the crowed clapped for her. "Why are they-" She looked at all of them puzzled.

 

"Woah~ Looks like our dear little Hae Min is getting married next, we hope so" The announcer announced on  stage earning her a puzzled look from the latter. "Whut? Was this the part where the bride would throw her flowers and the person who catches it would get married next? Am I the person?" Hae Min was still battling whether she was the person or not. But her thoughts was interupted when someone familiar spoke through the mic.

 

"She's getting married next alright" A man's voice spoke throught the mic making Hae Min look up.

"Sehun...." Hae Min whispered, seeing her boyfriend smiling at her as he walked slowly towards her. Then a familiar tune suddenly went playing. She looked at everyone and saw that they were all smiling at her then focused her attention at her boyfriend who was now in front of her, as the spot light was already focused on them, then she heard his angelic voice.

 

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad 
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

 

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches

Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
It could be so nice, growing old with you

 

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold 

 

Need you
Feed you
Even let you hold the remote control

 

Hae Min smiled at the person in front of her who was singing, taking her hand in his. Everything stopped for a moment, knowing that the school's kingka in her old school is singing to her right now, the school's most quiet person.

 

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you

 

Yup... Hae Min really does... Wants to grow old with him too...

 

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad 
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

 

 

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold 

 

Need you
Feed you
Even let you hold the remote control

 

"Sehun Oppa..." Hae Min whispered again when Sehun suddenly bent down on his knees. Looking at her with a smile as he still continued on singing.

 

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you

 

I wanna grow old with you......

 

Sehun ended as everyone clapped for his amazing voice, but he is still there on the ground, one knee kneeling on the ground as one of his hand was holding hers. Hae Min couldn't help but feel something inside her, it was something ticklish, she felt like something big was going to happen.

 

"Even though we only dated for about three years now, I couldn't wait any longer. Because I love you so much" Sehun smiled at Hae Min.

"And I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Sehun said as he took out something from his pocket, leaving Hae Min with a gaped mouth.

"Yoo Hae Min" Sehun called her, starring deeply in her tear full eyes.

"Will you marry me?" Sehun asked with agenuine smile on his face. The same smile when they first talked to each other.

"Yes...Yes!" Hae Min nodded her head as she felt arms wrapped around her after.

"I Love you my candy girl" Sehun said as he looked at his crying girlfriend.

"I Love you too my food-stealing-monster" Hae Min giggled as she felt her boyfriend's lips ontop of hers.

 

Soo Min and Kris smiled at the two newly engaged couple right in front of them. Knowing that Hae Min and Sehun will also have their little fairytale story. "Look at them, they really are cute" Soo Min commented as Kris circled his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to give her a kiss on the temple. "We're all going to be okay now. Everything is going to be okay" Kris said with a smile.

 


NOTE: Ayooooo! Did you guys like the chapter? Kekeke~ Oh I love a happy ending! But then story isn;t over yet. There is still two more chapter to go! Yipeee <3 Don't forget to upvote and subscribe...