2:15 PM

When The Clock Strikes Three

Play: Parachute- Kiss Me Slowly


 

 

2:15 PM

"Why are we here?" Soo Min asked her boyfriend who was holding her hand with a big smile on his face. She looked around and saw that he had brought her in a park, and she didn't understand why he had taken her in the middle of it. There were a lot of people walking by, some where a group of friends, a set of families, couples and some walking alone. "I thought we were going to watch a movie. Why are we here in the park?" Soo Min asked again with confusion on her face but still wore a smile.

 

It has been five years now since both of them started dating. Soo Min was now 23 years old while Kris was 27. Soo Min is currently working as a license doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in South Korea while Kris, well... He was still the CEO. Still the charming and handomse CEO in the Wu Corporation. As to what Soo Min had described.

 

They stayed like that for about a minute, not doing anything but just stare at each other's eyes until Soo Min heard something very familiar that made her look from left to right.

 

♦ Stay with me, baby stay with me 

Tonight don't leave, me alone.

Walk with me, some and walk with me.

 To the edge of all we've ever known

 

"Hey! that's our theme song" Soo Min smiled as she sang along with the lyrics, remembering how she got addicted to the song because of her boyfriend. It was on that starry night when Kris visited her at her apartment late at night because of his work. Soo Min was very worried about his health condition because he was stressing himself. Soo Min did really love how Kris works hard but he didn't need to over work himself, and that's what worries Soo Min the most.

 

That night, Kris had plugged in his earphones while laying down comfortably beside Soo Min on her bed. "What are you listening to?" Soo Min asked, having her head leaning on his shoulder. "Just a song" Kris simply replied, still closing his eyes. "Can I hear it?" Soo Min asked making Kris open one eye down at her. Kris then took out one earphone from his ear and placed it in his girlfriend's ear. They both listened to the song until Soo Min memorized some of the lyrics in her head.

 

"When the time comes baby don't run, just kiss me slowly" Soo Min sang as she smiled at Kris who was smiling back down at her.

"Soo Min..." Kris called making Soo Min come to her senses and realized that they were still in the park.

"Y-Yeah?" Soo Min didn't know why she stuttered but she can feel that something was going to happen today.

"The minute I saw you back at the library six years ago, I knew you were the one" He said with a charming smile.

"Pfftt... Since when did you get so cheesy" Soo Min blushed as she playfuly punched Kris's chest.

"Since the day I met you" Kris teased again making her blush even more.

 

Suddenly Kris bent down on his knees, attracting everyone in the parks attention making Soo Min panick.

 

"Y-Yah! I know you love me and all but can you please stand up? Everyon'es watching" Soo Min tried to pulle Kris up but he won't budge.

"Remember when I told you that I want us to stay together forever?" He ignored Soo Min's protest bu shooting her a question.

"Yeah, I do. Why? Kris what's going on?" Soo Min was now scared since Kris gave her that mischievious smirk on his face.

"I want to fulfill that right...now" Kris smiled at her as he suddenly took out something from his pocket making Soo Min gasp.

"O-Oppa...." Soo Min covered and saw that everyone in the park were already smiling at them.

"Park Soo Min" Kris mentioned her full name, opening the small box he had taken out from his pocket.

"Will you marry me?" Kris finally sadi those four word sentence making tears fall out of Soo Min's eyes.

 

Soo Min looked at her boyfriend, she does love him, she loves everything about him. Maybe, today is finally the day that is going to changer her life, from a normal to one fairytale one. And she sure knows, that it is because of her knight and shining armor right in front of her, kneeling down with a small box that revealed a shiny silver ring, with a dreamy smile on his face. Soo Min didn't waist any time to nod her head.

 

"Yes Oppa, Yes..." She said as tears wouldn't stop falling down on her cheeks. Kris stood up to give her a big warm embrace.

"I Love you" Kris said, burying his face on the crook of her neck.

"I Love you too" Soo Min replied, choking on her words.

 

Kris pulled out from the hug as he inserted the engagement ring on his beloved's ring finger. Kris pulled her close to capture her lips into his as they both shared a loving and tender, passionate kiss as they heard the people watching them cheered and clapped followed by some comments saying "Congratulations!" or "May God bless the both of you"

 

"Wooooohhhooooo! HE DID IT!!!" Their kiss was interupted with they both heard familiar squeels coming from the crowd, whipping their heads to see who they were.

"Ooops~ did we interupt something?" Soo Min saw her best friend chuckling along with her 'unexpected boyfriend', Oh Sehun.

"Yup, you guys did...Big time" Kris whined as he both shot both of them a glare.

"Oooops~ Sorry!" Sehun laughed while Hae Min just rolled her eyes at him.

"Congratulations bestie!" Hae Min hugged Soo Min tightly as they both shared a typical best friend laugh.

"Thank You!" Soo Min smiled, still having those tears on her face.

"Pffftt... You cry baby! Stop crying will ya!" Hae Min teased as she wiped her friends tears off her face.

"Says the girl who cries everytime she rans out of candies!" Soo Min teased back making Hae Min pout.

"Aigooo!" Soo Min squeeled, pinching her best friend's cheeks.

"Well, we better go now. We still have a lot of things to do" Kris waved goodbye at the couple as the latters waved back too.

 

 

"I Love you so much" Kris said as both of them were already inside Kris's car

"I Love you more" Soo Min said before both of them shared another loving and passionate kiss.

 

♦ When the time comes, baby don't run 

♦ Just kiss me slowly    

 


NOTE: Heyooo! Did you guys like the chapter? Hehehehe... It was sweet wasn't it ^_^ Hahaha Well, I hope you guys would look forward to the next ^_^ See you on the next chapter!