Checking him out eh?

Sweetest Nightmare

 

 
after a few hours of roaming around, it was past 7 in the evening and you decided to go home. At that time, you only saw L.Joe cooking in the kitchen.
 
"Where are they?" You asked while taking off your shoes.
 
"Selene and the twins went out to buy snacks. They planned to have a movie marathon."
 
"And why are you cooking?" You asked, curious as to how can a tough guy like him cook.
 
"I used to live alone in our home and besides, Jihyun said she can't cook now so I took over" he said while mixing some things in the caserole.
 
You just shrugged and went to your room to sleep. 
 
It was past 9:30 when Jihyun entered your room.
 
"Can I use your laptop? Mine's broken" she asked.
 
"What a nuisance. Psh. Just get it and go away" You answered while hiding your face in the pillow.
 
"Araso~~"
 
 
 
YOUR POV
 
"Aish stupid Jihyun ruining my sleep" I continue to bury my face in my pillow.
 
"UHH I was having a good dream!!" UGH now I can't sleep anymore. what the hell did that girl need my laptop for? Psh. Good thing I rarely use it..
 
oh wait.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh my god!! I forgot to turn it off. well, I don't really turn that off but omg that means she'll see the last thing I browse..
 
oh well.. it's not as if I was stalking---
 
"YAH SONG JIHYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!" I screamed my lungs out as soon as I realize what I was browsing earlier and because I don't turn off my laptop, she'll see that I actually checked out L.Joe's page!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
I immediately went out and saw them ALL sitting in the couch looking in front of a wide screen with a mischievous look on their faces. Oh fudge! My laptop's connected on the TV! L.Joe fake a cough and gave me a wide smile..
 
"ah you know, ~~~~ if you want to know more about me you could just ask." He said with a fake-generous tone. *UGH THE NERVE OF THIS GUY*
 
I glared at Jihyun. UGH! She should've just kept it to herself!!
 
"Ah.. well.. You know ~~~~... We were about to watch a movie but then--"
 
"ah shut up. Just.. just.. UGH!!!! THROW THAT LAPTOP AWAY~!!" I yelled at them and stromed out of the living room.
 
 
 
 
L.JOE's POV
 
After cooking dinner, we decided to watch a movie but Jihyun's laptop was broken so they decided to borrow ~~~~ laptop since they said that she got lots of movies stored there.
 
"Let's use ~~~~'s laptop" Jihyun suggested.
 
"She'll get mad once she knew that we're going to use it without her permission" Jaehee warned her twin sister.
 
"aish. I'm gonna ask her then" Jihyun said and stood up.
 
"Won't she be mad? I mean, she's a dragon when she's awake what more if you disturb her sleep?" I asked them. Jaehee and Selene just chuckled.
 
"She's not a normal girl L.Joe, she's way nicer when she just woke up believe me" 
 
 
"GOT IT~~" Jihyun said, carrying a laptop in her hand. She sat beside me and Jaehee.
 
After setting everything up, she connected the laptop in their huge TV.
 
"Tss. this girl never turn her laptop off" Jihyun said and pressed enter. In the screen, it shows a facebook page... WAIT... a fanpage.... dedicated to me??????
 
 
"SONG JIHYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!" ~~~~~ screamed at stormed out of her room. She blushed as soon as she saw the screen. I decided to a little more.
 
"ah you know, ~~~~ if you want to know more about me you could just ask." I said to her with a fake innocent tone. she glared at me and Jihyun.
 
 
She yelled at us once again an went back to her room. Well one thing's for sure.. This girl's not that tough at all.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Two updates in a day. HOHO. I'm so kind. Any suggestions? lol. I badly need suggestions. -.- I'm just writing things up without a plot. lol. I already have an ending though :P HOHO. I'm so excited to write the ending. It'll be so so so dramatic :O
 
 
And oh. btw. I might be a lazy author but I'm definitely not abandoning any of my fics. It just so happened that I lost the plot for this one and the updates I made for 'She's my Lucifer' That's why it took me so long before I update. Mianhe T^T