New housemate

Sweetest Nightmare

 

The moment you arrived at your home, you quickly your computer to check out L.Joe's profile. *I'm not curious okay? I just... want to know him. His negative side* You grinned at the thought. You checked his facebook but realized he doesn't have one. *from where planet did he come from? Even dogs have facebook* all you see were fanpages dedicated for him. You tried to open one, which apparently has 10000 fans. 
 
On his page, it says that he's a part of a school gang/group of kingkas named Teen Top. There are 6 members and he's the baddest. *So much like his sister* His bestfriend is Chunji, the kindest... or the only one with a heart in the group. You also saw comments hating on him. Most of them are L's fans.
 
*And who the hell is L?* You though. You checked his fanpage to know more about him *O my god this is so not me* There are no photos of him, aside from a candid shot of his back. He too, has 10000 fans. It says that he belongs to Teen Top's rival group, Infinite.
 
You checked out the posts about L.Joe and saw some comments saying...
 
Lee Hyejin: 
L OPPA IS HOTTER~~ HE ONCED BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THAT SHORTY!!!
 
Kim Junhye:
REMEMBER WHEN L.JOE OPPA SENT THAT WEAKLING L TOGETHER WITH HIS GROUP TO THE HOSPITAL? THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!
 
Jun Myunjin:
OMO L.JOE OPPA IS SO HOOOOOOT~~~
 
 
The rest goes the same. People arguing how L or L.Joe is hotter than the other. *Psh. Boring kids* You thought. According to the comments, L is nowhere to be found this time. He went somwhere in America or somewhere in hell.
 
 
You went back to reality when Selene entered your room, wearing a bright smile. *uh-oh. looks like she made some mistake.. or needs something?*
 
"what the hell do you want Selene?" she pouted and sit beside your bed.
 
"uhh. You know L.Joe right? My little cute brother?"
 
"Are you sure that he's your brother? Looks like he's Satan's long lost son" you replied with a glare. Selene laughed at your reply but maintains her puppy dog's eyes.
 
"seriously Selene. That doesn't look good on you. SPILL IT!!!" You yelled at her. She just chuckled.
 
"Okay okay. Well you know that our parents and I are not in good terms right? It happens that L.Joe too are having some complications with them so.. he run away from our home."
 
"So?"
 
"You know that this house is really huge for the four of us  and--"
 
"NO Selene. You're filthy rich! Buy your brother his own pad~!" You yelled at her. 
 
"C'mon.. How heartless can you be?" she said with a sad voice. Ugh. You know that she's laughing inside. Knowing Selene, she never gets mad at you.
 
"ALRIGHT! But you need to tame that little devil of yours!"
 
"Alrightyyy~~~" She said and gave you a hug. You just pushed her and asked her to leave the room.
 
*looks like even this house will be a living hell for me*
 
 
 
"WE'RE HOOOOOOOOOOME~~" Selene sing sang as soon as she stepped in the house along side with his evil older brother, L.Joe.
 
"Hi" L.Joe said and bowed his head. He gave the twins a warm yet embarassed smile. He turned to look at you and his warm smile turned into a slight smirk. 
 
"Hi. i hope we'll be friends" He said with a smirk... and obvious sarcasm. 
 
"Psh" you replied and walked out of the house.