The Badass Kingka meets his match

Sweetest Nightmare

"People looking at us like we're a piece of meat. Seriously, what's wrong with this school?" Jihyun asked as soon as she sat down in front of you. You were sitting at the cafeteria after the first class. First day eh?

 

"That's what you get for wearing....something like that"  Her sister Jaehee, mocked at her. Jihyun just rolled her eyes with he sister's remark. Jihyun's wearing a hot red shining tube, matched with a skinny black jeans and a pair of high heels. 

 

"Oh can't wait to introduce you to my brother!!!" Selene said out of the blue. She was the one who recommended this school since she said that she wants to be reuntined with her brother, L.Joe. 

 

A group of guys entered the cafeteria, making all the girls and some guys stare at them with awe. The blonde with messed-up hair in the middle caught your attention. They are all wearing similar varsity jackets with different designs. *Badass huh?* You thought.

 

"Oh! Yoh L.Joe!"  Selene shouted out of nowhere. The blonde guy looked at her with confusion at first, then suddenly had a shocked expression. He excitedly went to your table and give Selene a warm hug.

 

"He's your brother?" You asked Selene.

"No, I'm her sister. Do I look like a girl to you?" The blonde guy whose name is L.Joe answered you woth a smirk. *Talk about manners.*

"Well kiddo, better know how to respect or else--"

"I'm Selene's Oppa.. so that makes me older than you.. kid" *The Nerve!!! No one talked to me like that!* You exhaled loudly and  give him your cold stare. You stood up and raise a brow, right in front of his face.

"Your height doesn't say so.. shorty" You said with a smirk. The guys at his back burst out laughing. Actually, he's a bit taller than you but you he's just short for a guy his age.. considering how arrogant he is. 

"woah woa woa. Hold a sec. Hey, guys, this is my brother, L.Joe.. this is Jihyun, her twin Jaehee and err.. ~~~~" Selene awkwardly introduced you to each other. You are still glaring at L.joe and so was he. 

"Nice to meet you, L.Joe" You said sarcastically.

"The pleasure's mine.. ~~~~" He said and looked at you from head to toe.

"I have to lil'sis. I just dropped by to check if the news is true that my sister is really here with her friends" He said and gave Selene a kiss on the cheek and went on their way. 

 

 

~~~~'s POV

 

" this Selene. Stop me or else Imma send your shorty brother to the hospital right now!!!" Okay.. that was a bit exaggerated but c'mon! No one has the nerve to talk to me like that! I, ~~~~? 

Selene just chuckled along with Jaehee and Jihyun. She knows that I will never ever hurt his brother... even though I badly want to break his ribs right now. We kind of made a promise to each other that we'll never hurt someone's beloved.

"Isn't my brother so handsome?" Selene said arrogantly. 

"but just like you he doesn't have any manner at all" You remarked coldly. 

"wow.. coming from a well respected citizen" Jihyun teased. You  just gave her a cold glare and she pretended to zip .

"Are they gangsters?" Jaehee asked out of nowhere. Her question got you interested.

"No they're not... Maybe but not like us. I mean, school gangsters or the like" Selene said. 

"enough with this. Let's go home now~ Okaaaay~~ Jaehee will cook~" Jihyun sing sang as you made your way home.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

How's the first chappie? omg sorry I forgot my plot that's why I have to stick with my new plot T^T

Anyway, thanks to my 14 subscribers who waited for this. OMG. Thanks for subscribing even though I only posted the foreword!