Chapter 2: How to Tease You

DILEMMA (RE-MASTERED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two families welcome each other inside the cottage house while the four women eye each other. Bom is still the quiet one behind her shade, but she stares at Chaerin and Sora, blatantly eyeing them. Dara threw her smiles to everyone under the guise of secretly staring at Chaerin and Sora. 

"You girls, introduce each other." Chaerin's father opens the conversation. 

Chaerin is the one who introduced herself first; she offered her hand with a dimpled smile plastered on her face, "Lee Chaerin, 24 years old; I love games or computers. I don't do drugs." She stops mid-sentence, "but I think I can do one of you." 

"Jesus Christ..." Sora cursed under her breath, "I'm Sora, Lee Sora; I'm 35 and a model. But now I'm busy taking over the Companies. Recently married." 

"Recently married? Does it mean you're still married or not?" Bom's curiosity kicked in, "My name is Park Bom, by the way; I'm the oldest of the four, 30 years old, and I'm still learning to take care of the Companies."

"And I'm Sandara, Park Sandara. 28 years old-" 

"A model and actress." Sora continues Sandara's words and smiles, but her eyes keep glancing at Bom, still hiding behind her shade.

"I'm sorry," knowing people want her to open her shades, "I went straight from Boston - to Seoul; I was exhausted."

"Let's go see your room." Sora automatically takes Bom's hand into hers and walks her into one of the rooms on the first floor, "or do you want to sleep with me?" 

Chaerin's jaw drops when she hears her older cousin flirting openly; she likes red hair, whose name is Park Bom. Never in a million times did she think Sora could be such a sweet woman. Sora's flirting makes Bom suddenly lose her footing; she liked the tall woman from the first time she saw her after getting out of the van. It doesn't occur to her mind that someone would dare to openly flirt with her less than an hour after they met.

"I guess that's left me with you?" Sandara suddenly talks next to Chaerin; she smiles, and Chaerin returns her smile. 

"Yes, do you mind?" 

"Absolutely not." Then the two of them walk towards the stairs to find another room, leaving their parents and siblings alone in the guest room.

They look at each other, "am I invisible?" Donghae, Chaerin's older brother, suddenly speaks up and laughs. Most women will consider him very handsome, but none of the Park's girls look at his side. 

"Yeah, hyung, you're totally invisible." Taemin nods in agreement, followed by Cheondung and Chanyeol; they get close quickly and exchange numbers. 

Cheondung still hasn't decided to do anything with his future, he has an IT background, and Taemin asks him to do some internship at his Company, "I think we're gonna be in-laws." 

"You think? Not me and him?" Donghae is pointing to Chanyeol.

"Nope, she's Sora noona's already." Taemin is laughing out loud. 

"How-""

"Oh, you should see how Sora noona's eyes look at her; she's eating her alive." Taemin chuckles.

Their family leaving them that night, and they'll all be staying for a night at Hobart before they go back to Seoul. Having the house only have four rooms, they needed to find another place to stay and decided to stay at Crowne Plaza Hobart. 

Chaerin asks her twin to get people to install a PC she needs within a week; the rest of them ask for nothing as the rest of their family starts to leave.

Bom and Dara are the first to get into the kitchen and find out they're fully stocked with lots of food and snacks, "do you want to make some food unnie?" 

"Not anything difficult; I'm still feeling lethargic. I'll make you some; go sit." Being always the oldest, it's in her nature to make some for her younger sibling.

Dara played with her phone when Sora quietly walked into the kitchen; the older woman stopped on her track when she heard Bom mutter something under her breath, "married—recently married? Is she married? Why would she be married?" Sora looks closely at Bom, the latter wearing very short pants with a red shirt, showing her perfect legs.

She smiles and walks closer, she then puts her right arm on Bom's waist while her left arm stays on the kitchen countertops, locking Bom's body from behind within her arms, "no, I'm not married, Bommie." She answered Bom's question with her low voice, right next to the younger's ear, "would you make me some sandwich too?" Sora still holds Bom in her arms; Bom is not short but standing next to Sora makes her feel small.

"Y-yes." 

"Great." She kisses Bom's right cheek, "you're so cute. I'll go get the salad." 

Dara is watching in awe, and it's safe for her to think that Sora isn't the one she will marry. She looks at Bom's reddened face, the latter has pale white skin, so it's easy to see how red her face is. Even her hands stopped moving while making a sandwich, "unnie, I can make my sandwich," she tried to save her flustered cousin. 

"Let Chaerin make something for you, Sandara. She's a good cook. I think." Sora tried to remember something, if her memories aren't a mistake, she remembers Chaerin cooking something for their cousins, and it was so good, "Rinnnnn! Get your down here, and please cook something for Sandara." 

"Okay." They can hear a faint okay voice from upstairs.

"So it's Sandara for me and Bommie for unnie." Sandara smiled while texting her brother.

After a while, Bom was finally done with her simple turkey sandwich, and Sora did mixing her salad, "wine?" She offered when she looked into the wine fridge and found it packed with wine; the younger one nodded quickly. 

Chaerin was already inside the kitchen with her hair tied in a bun when Sora took wine from the fridge, Sandara was still trying to make her sandwich. She walks faster to Sandara, "do you want to eat a sandwich?" 

"I'd prefer pasta, but I can't cook, and Bommie unnie is..." Her eyes dart to Bom, waiting for Sora to get a wine glasses since the cupboard is quite tall.

"I can cook for you." 

"Really? Do you mind? Cooking for me?"

"I don't mind," Chaerin smiled when she looked at how Sandara's eyes lit up when knowing she's going to cook for her, "but I never do everything for free."

Sandara pouts, "then what do you need from me? I believe you have more than me." Chaerin bites her lower lips, and the older woman is adorable. She stares at Sandara's lips a bit longer than expected, then she stares back at the latter's face, who's amazingly doing the same thing as her, "do you know Rin, I've no idea how a relationship works between two women."  

The way Sandara calls her name is different from how Sora do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter