Chapter 3: The Second Marriage

DILEMMA (RE-MASTERED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora and Sandara were the first to get inside the pool, it's five in the afternoon, and they're relaxing inside the pool. It was in the middle of summer by the time they arrived at Bruny Island, Sora handed Sandara a glass of mixed cocktail, "didn't know you can mix alcohol."

"It's been my hobby since I was young."

"You're still young, unnie..." Sandara takes a sip, "Oohhh, this is nice."

"Right?" Sora's face brightened up, in her past, not even Dongyup praised her drinks. Sandara and Bom have a thing for making people happy with their small praises.

They heard a bicker from inside the house, and it seemed Bom and Chaerin finally got out of their room. Sora was sipping into her cocktail by the time Bom walkout from the house with a one-piece swimsuit, it's a bright orange swimsuit that contrasts with her pale skin, her swimsuit model is the one with laces and showing too much skin. Her arms were entangled with Chaerin's, and they were laughing while coming out, the younger woman had a black two-piece swimsuit with her messy brown hair all over her face. Those two have a killer body, with perfect proportion with perky s, "," Sandara muttered while drinking her cocktail.

"Stop!" Sora gulped the rest of her cocktail while shouting, making the other three confused, "Rin, get away from Bommie."

Chaerin was shocked before a mischievous smile plastered all over her face, she still didn't let Bom's arm away from her while she walked toward her cousin, "oh my God, you're so territorial," another smirk before she handed Bom to Sora. 

Bom sits on the edge of the pool, and Sora gently pulls her into the water, she gasps because of the cold water. Quickly put her arms around Sora's neck, "it's cold."

"I don't like it," Sora pulls her body closer, "I don't like you being close to Rin or anyone." Sora bites Bom's chin gently, making the younger one laugh. 

"It's just a friendly banter, and she's your cousin!" 

"I don't care," Sora pulls Bom's head closer to her and kisses her hard, "I don't like anyone touching you, even if it's my parents." 

"Oh, so jealous." Bom gives her more kisses, "so, do you like what you see?"

Sora gives her a sheepish smile, "I never know I can go gay over a woman like you, baby," she kisses her again, "and yes, I like what I see. But, I love to see it without anything." 

"Oh God," Bom deepened the kiss and hugged her tight, even the cold water around her body still felt hot whenever Sora was around. 

"God, I love your lips."

"Keep kissing, stop talking." The younger one wrapped her legs around Sora's waist.

Chaerin raised her eyebrows while pouting, she was never close with Sora because of their . But, the Lee Sora she knows never let her guard down like this, being all touchy, clingy, that's not Lee Sora she knows all this time. She was always cold and composed, even in front of her ex-husband. She's a softie for people close to her, but not this softie.

"Why don't you focus on me." Chaerin swift her head and looks at Sandara, who's now getting closer to her, she looks exquisite while glistening with pool water, "who told you to cling to someone other than me?"

"No one." Chaerin takes a deep breath; there's a wall behind her.

"Then what do you say?" Sandara locks Chaerin's body on the pool wall, "what do you say to me?"

"I'm- I'm sorry?" Chaerin is hitched when she feels Sandara's teeth on her neck. 

"And?"

"I'm- I'm sorry, I-I won't do it again?" 

"Good." Another bite, Chaerin put her hands on Sandara's waist and pulled her closer, in all her past experiences with women, she's always the dominant one. This feeling with Sandara is a whole new world for her, and it's perfect, but she doesn't want to be back down either.

"What am I to you, unnie?" She returned the bite and, making the older one hissed, "what am I to you?"

"Why don't we find out together?" Dara locked her lips with Chaerin, no longer teasing the younger one. 

The kiss wasn't innocent from the first, Sandara wrapped her arms around Chaerin's neck. The kiss got heated when their tongue battled for dominance, and Chaerin let the older one win, following the lead. She smiles under their kiss, her hands cupping Sandara's buttocks and pulling her closer, now, Sandara is fully latched on Chaerin.

"Unnie-" Chaerin bites Sandara's lips gently.

"Can you stop talking?" She retook Chaerin's lips.

When talking do nothing, Chaerin decided to take an act; she lifted Sandara's petite body to the edge of the pool and raised her own body, "this can't do. Come." She takes her hand, helps her stand up, lifts Sandara's body, then runs into her room. 

Bom and Sora watched in silence, "wow, that was fast." 

"Aren't we faster?" Bom is asking and still not letting Sora go. 

"Make sense," Sora agrees with her sweetheart, "well, that makes it second marriage."

"Se-second?" 

"Well, aren't you going to marry me? Or are you just playing with me?" Sora pouted, "oh, I'm hurt.."

"No! No! I'm not playing, I'm just- don't want you to get bored with me..." Bom suddenly let Sora go and looked sad, "I like you a lot, unnie, like a lot. I love you, maybe. I don't know, but- I never felt like this before. And if- if you bored with me or left me, I'll be devastated." 

Sora tries to hide her smile, for a week, Bom is the happy-go-lucky one. It always brightens up her days, cheering everything, dancing to every song, singing while cooking, "you talk a lot, today sweetheart."

"I'm serious!"

"I'm serious about you too, baby, look at me." She holds Bom's face gently and has her look at her, "this isn't a game for me, Bommie, or a way to get the inheritance."

"Yeah?" 

"Yeah, this is becoming serious by the time you got off the car a week ago."​ ​​​​​​Bom didn't say anything and just hugged Sora, and she cried in silence, "what's wrong baby?"

Her last relationship with Gayeon, a Korean MMA fighter in the USA ended abruptly. Things don't work well for them after years of relationships. Gayeon is too stiff and too selfish to admit everything, she doesn't express herself well and doesn't bother to fix the relationship, which becomes toxic day by day. They started to get irritated by every little thing in the last year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter