[DaeBaekYeol I]

BaekYeolDaeJae

[Characters: girl! Baekhyun, almost innocent! Chanyeol and almost innocent! Daehyun. Daehyun is the oldest here. Based on this song. ]

 

Her father stopped the car and got out of it, followed by the girl.
Baek was wearing a red dress that was a little too long, her long black hair tied behind her. The makeover wasn't exaggerated, decorating her already pretty face. The eyeliner contorning her eyes gave her a somewhat mysterious look.
Daehyun and Chanyeol could notice some cars that passes by would almost lose control near the corner, their drivers distracted with that view. They too needed a lot of self control to not stare at the natural graceful way her hips moved as she walked. Baek's father held her hand, emitting a dangerous aura that scared everyone that looked at her. The two boys lowered their looks to their own shoes, a much safer but not nearly as pleasant sight.
When father and daughter were in front of them, Baek let go of his hand and walked happilly to the two boys.
"Are you sure you want to go to this party?", he asked. Baek nodded. 
"Don't stay until too late. Take care, princess."
"We'll take care of her!", Chanyeol said, earning an elbow from Daehyun. Baek's father glared at them, and if looks could kill they would be long gone now.
If only he knew...

***

It wasn't the boys' fault. It wasn't them that went to her. They could as well be two angels, resisting for so much.
It was always Baek who went to them first. Approaching first one then the other, moving her hips along the rythim of the music in such a sinful way, that if I was to describe this story would be rated m. her red lips, getting close enough for them to be taken by her addictive scent.
Every party she did that, and everytime Daehyun and Chanyeol used the best of their self control to resist and not fall for her seduction game. Because what they felt for Baek was much bigger than the lust of those nights. They loved and cared the most about her.
Everyone saw how it was. During the day they were Baek's puppies, following her around and doing everything for her. Then at night, the seemingly innocent girl showed her other face, her tempting dancing always directed to one of the boys.
She didn't have a good reputation. People called her horrible names for her shameless flirting for two boys. Baek couldn't care less. She liked what she did, and so did Daehyun and Chanyeol, so why should she care about what others said?
The boys, however, hated hearing those insults directed at her. They felt they had, as men, the duty of taking care of her image and woman dignity.
That's why they always tried to resist her.Baek walked to Daehyun again, wrapping her arms around his neck and moving her body in sync with the slow song playing now. The boy replied by holding her waist and following her dance.But when she pressed her body even closer to his, attacking his lips with hers, he quickly pushed her away.
"Oppa~", she complained.
"No, Baek", he coldly replied.
"But--"
"No buts, we already had this talk.", with that, he finished the conversation.
Baek walked away pouting, but her face got brighter when she saw Chanyeol sitting by himself on a couch in the corner.
The girl didn't lose time to jump on the younger boy's lap, intentionally choosing the best place to land. Chanyeol was surprised by the sudden weight he felt. But before he could say anything, she shutted him up with a passionate kiss.
When Baek finally pulled away, the boy was breathless.
"Let's have some fun, Yeollie!", she said, moving on his lap, making all his blood go to there.
"Where is hyung?", Chanyeol asked, trying to ignore the sensation that was coming from down there and spreading to all his body.
"Dae oppa is no fun. Let's play only the two of us!", Baek said cheerfully.
"And what is your definition of 'playing'?", Chanyeol asked.
"You know what it is", Baek smirked.
Chanyeol quickly got up, being careful not to let the girl fall, leaving her laying alone.
"Sorry, Baek", he said, before walking away.Baek crossed her arms. She couldn't believe the two of them really abandoned her. A cute pout appeared on her face, as she cursed them in her mind.
The girl decided to just stay there, doing nothing for the rest of the party. Stupid Daehyun and stupid Chanyeol. If they both were avoiding her, that would definitely be a boring time.
Baek stayed like that for about ten minutes before she felt a weight on the left side of the couch, followed by another one on the right.
"Tsk", she hears Chanyeol's deep voice and Daehyun's sweet one at the same time.
"Why aren't you dancing?", the oldest of them asked.
"I have no one to dance with me.", Baek replied.
"There are plenty of boys here", Chanyeol said.
"The only ones who are worth it don't want to be with me...", she said. She didn't turn to any of them as they talked.
Daehyun sighed and took Baek's hand. 
"They must be stupid then", he said. Baek smiled because she knew it meant he gave up.
Chanyeol also smiled, because he wouldn't be trying to be the responsible one if Daehyun was giving up. He hated being responsible. The younger boy quickly hugged his Baek, not giving the older time to beat him to it.
Daehyun smikerd at his action, because Chanyeol was to busy to claim the girl's lips.
It was more Baek claiming his lips actually, but who cares. What mattered was that they were kissing, while the taller boy could only look at them and wait for his turn.
But Chanyeol was impatient, and his lips were asking for Baek. They soon found their way to the girl's neck, and she moaned in Daehyun's mouth.
Every party Baek would tempt the boys.
Every time they did their best to resist, for her own sake.
But in the end, she always won.
Because the two boys just loved her so much.