39

Sweet Nothings

[coordinoona!luhan and boybandmember!sehun]

 

 

 

Luhan was the object of affection amongst of them. She had long, wavy hair that reached down just above her when she didn’t tie it up. Petite and slender, she evoked a man’s protective instinct where the man wanted nothing more than to hug her, shielding her from everything else.

There was always a smile on her face, a melodious voice whenever she spoke and her genuine care and concern for everyone else. To everyone else, Luhan was an unattainable target. Not to mention, they didn’t have a chance in the first place.

It was a well-known fact that Luhan’s favourite member in the group was none other than their youngest, Sehun. Then again, not many could defend against Sehun’s charms especially when he put his mind into it.

For Luhan, he had spared no effort in getting her attention, making the rest of the members rolling their eyes at him.

 

Jongin rolled her eyes at how Sehun was once again, sparing no effort in charming Luhan. Honestly, he rather pitied his best friend because it had been a year and Luhan didn’t appear to treat him more than a younger brother.

Granted, Luhan did treat Sehun much better than the rest of them like always giving Sehun a bottle of his favourite drink in the break room. She always made sure that Sehun always had enough to eat, making the rest of the members seethed in jealousy.

However, they knew that was nothing more than Luhan treating Sehun like a younger brother. Luhan had looked at Sehun with affection, nothing close to romantic love. Jongin didn’t know who many times Sehun had bemoaned at how oblivious Luhan was but the very next day, Sehun was back to whining and acting cute in front of Luhan.

Shaking his head, he made his way to the restroom.

 

To say that she was surprised was putting it mildly as Luhan looked up at the boy – man who had pushed her down onto his bed. “Wha – what are you doing? Sehunnie?”

“Not Sehunnie,” Sehun told her and for the first time, Luhan realised how much stronger Sehun was. “It is Sehun.”

Luhan didn’t know when did Sehun’s voice got deeper and she didn’t know when did the boy become a man. “Sto – stop joking around, you still have a slight fever.”

Shaking his head, Sehun buried his face in the crook of Luhan’s neck. He had always liked Luhan’s scent. Something flower-ish, light and subtle, extremely feminine. “I am not joking around, I like you. Luhan noona, I really do like you just like how a man love a woman.”

Swallowing, Luhan sighed. She wasn’t as oblivious as what people had thought, this was simply her way of escaping. She sensed that Sehun did like her but she didn’t put much thought into it because Sehun was younger than her. “Sehun, I am really going to get angry if you don’t stop playing.”

Pushing himself up, Sehun looked into Luhan’s eyes. “Noona, tell me what should I do. Give me a hint of whether if I should give up on you or if I should continue with this unrequited love.”

There was anguish in Sehun’s eyes as he stared at Luhan, willing her to give him an answer. Honestly, what was she supposed to choose? Pushing him away was the ideal choice but the thought of ending this, dousing water on the flame in Sehun’s heart made Luhan rather uncomfortable. “I don’t know either.”

“How about a kiss then?” Sehun leaned down and placed his lips extremely close to Luhan. “Tell me your answer after this kiss.”

Before Luhan could protest, Sehun had already captured her lips.

 

Jongin narrowed his eyes at Sehun and Luhan. He didn’t know what was it but he was certain that something did change between the both of them recently. They were more touchy with each other, more affectionate than before.

Sehun now helped Luhan to carry all of those make up boxes, not that he didn’t but – something just felt off.

“I saw them cuddling in the break room recently,” Minseok slithered up next to Jongin.

“I saw Sehun playing with Luhan noona’s fingers,” Chen added in his observation. “Luhan noona was blushing instead of pushing away.”

They fell silent after that as they looked the both of them.

“Something must be up,” Jongin concluded as Chen and Minseok nodded in agreement.

 

“Do you think that they know now?” Luhan asked when she felt three pair of eyes on her.

“I don’t really care,” Sehun stood up and placed a kiss on Luhan’s lips. Instead of hitting him, Luhan had blushed before pushing Sehun away and hurried to somewhere else.

Sehun turned to Jongin, Chen and Minseok, flashing them a smirk when all three of them gave him the finger. 

 

*an: honestly, i am honestly surprised that so many of you stuck with my horrible writing for the past 30 plus chapters. this is simply a space for me to dump all of my stuffs in and i didn't expect to get any subscribers at all. but i am thankful regardless especially for those who had commented regularly (yes, I do know who you guys are!)  here's the thing, once I hit chapter forty, I am not sure if I want to make a sweet nothings II or if i should just move to tumblr. the reason is because i really didn't want this to get too long since it is hard to navigate and stuff. well, once again, comments and sub as well as upvotes are all very much appreciated.

ask.fm |