14

Sweet Nothings

[prompt: in which sehun wanna to stop thinking about his ex (who dumped him) and he met luhan at a club who is a (bcuz he is sold by his uncle) omg c: and luhan has a huge crush on sehun. ]

*an: okay, sorry for this failed attempt at trying to write a !luhan. i am just not good at writing y stuff. and just to say, this might feel uncomplete but oh well, i don't have idea on how to continue on. then again, this is a drabble and ending really isn't needed. 

 

 

 

 

This hadn’t been the first time that he saw the male in his tight jeans that showcased everything nice, leaving nothing to imagination. The male’s shirt was almost translucent and it teased everyone to no end.

Sehun had decided then that he had the perfect rebound to get himself out of his slump. Ever since that fateful night that he got dumped by Taemin, Sehun hadn’t been able to get his drive up no matter how hard he tried.

It didn’t help how his thoughts would drift back to Taemin, catching him unaware. As much as he wanted to revert back to his playboy’s way, he wasn’t able to do so. This was why he was on the hunt, he needed someone to lend him a helping hand.

Apparently, he found the perfect target.

 

 

He buried his face into the crook of his neck as he rode out his slowly. The male under him was whimpering, his eyes clouded with lust and his neck was filled with kiss marks left behind by Sehun.

This male was perfect, he had been what Sehun needed to get over Taemin. However, the downside to this was how he found himself caring for this male more than he thought. After he had cleaned the male up carefully, he pulled the blanket over him and was about to go when he felt someone holding onto his wrist.

“Don’t go, Sehunnie.” Luhan had whispered, his tone uncertain. “Stay, please?”

Eventually, Sehun found himself delving underneath the blanket as he spooned the male. Observing him, he had to admit that Luhan was almost flawless. This scared Sehun more than anything because he found himself wanting to know the different sides of this male.

He wanted to know how did kitten Luhan turned into meek kitten Luhan. This male who had hid his face behind his hands, blushing prettily when Sehun kissed him goodbye at the door. This male whose eyes were filled with innocence, it was a contradiction because he was supposed to be a .

Sehun had only learnt later on how Luhan’s uncle had sold him and it angered him to no end because he didn’t want Luhan to be tainted. That’s why in a moment of anger, Sehun had paid for Luhan.

He given Luhan’s uncle a lump sum of money so that he won’t bother Luhan anymore. His uncle had accepted readily, it almost made Sehun wanted to punch the man in the face.  But he had restrained because he didn’t want to dirty his hand.

Since then, with each passing day, Sehun found himself falling just a little more for Luhan. That’s was why he had confessed to Luhan in the middle of the night, thinking that Luhan was asleep. However, that wasn’t the case when Luhan got up suddenly and started crying.

“Baby, why are you crying?” Sehun asked fondly, thumbing away the tears before giving him a kiss.

“I – I am in love with you too bu – but I am dirty – “ Sehun had cut Luhan off by kissing him. The kiss which started out tender, turned more passionate with each second.

“You are not dirty,” Sehun whispered into Luhan’s ears. This male was so much purer than many people he had seen and he refused to let Luhan demean himself like this.

“Sehunnie,” Luhan bit his lips and failed to stop his tears. “I – Sehunnie – “

Sehun unable to contain his smile as he hugged Luhan, “Baby, don’t ever say that you are dirty because you are not.”