Chapter Two

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Damn those vampires" The male whined in pain as the doctor out the venom from his blood.

 

"You should be glad you are still alive" His friend replied, rather coldly.

 

The injured patient immediately rebutted, "Says the person who was not injured at all from this operation."

 

"Blame yourself for being so clumsy." With that, Kai left the ward, leaving his friend alone with the doctor.

 


"Soojungie, do you want to watch Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 with me again" Sulli don on her usual cute face - just for Soojung.

 

"Not vampires again" Soojung rolled her eyes, unknowingly spilled out her thoughts aloud.

 

Sulli was taken aback. Not for once had Soojung rolled her eyes in front of her. Disapponitment was clearly evident on her face.

 

Noticing the change in her best friend's expression, Soojung hurriedly apologised. "Sorry Sulli, you know I do not mean it this way. Its just that i'm really getting sick of all these vampires talks and I really hope to have nothing to do with them."

 

"It's just a movie come on. Why are you making it sound so serious?"

 

If only you knew.

 

"I'm sorry Sul, but can we watch another movie of different genre? I really don't feel like watching Twilight" Soojung tried her best to do an aegyo for her best friend despite not having the mood to joke around. 


"Then let's watch Noah should we? I heard from my classmates that Logan Lerman looked really hot in that movie..." and Sulli's blabbering went on.

 

 

"I'm so disappointed in this operation" The dominany leader slammed the report on the desk, glaring directly at his three most capable agents.

 

"Park Chanyeol, you are the oldest of them yet you performed the worst. I thought you had devised an unbeatable military plan"

 

"Their ability was beyond my imagination" The tallest dude retorted, in an equally authoritative tone.

 

The superior was evidently not pleased with his reply. "Those are merely excuses for incapable human beings like you. Kim Kai, you are the most skilled out of them yet you did not manage even to take down the vampires clan."

 

Annoyed with his boss' comment, the tanned male replied in a sarcastic tone, "As a matter of fact, I did take down 5 vampires without any injuries. Better than someone who stayed in office to watch the drama."

 

"It was still a failure." The leader hissed. "Oh Sehun, I had high expectation of you yet you came back with venom in your blood."

 

"Hello? I almost died in the battle Mr Kim. Shouldn't you wish me fast recovery or something more decent" the youngest rolled his eyes. 

 

"Compliments only come when you deserve it" Mr Kim, the chariman of the intelligence agency, sighed. The operation against the vampires was indeed well-planned, but the opponent were too strong - much to their dislike.

 

"No matter what, I want the next operation to be a success. By success I mean, vampire clan gone for good."

 

"Yes sir" The three male could only nod their head in defeat despite their complaints before leaving the office.

 

"Damn him, he doesn't even know how tough it was to even tackle a vampire and now he is blaming us" the youngest agent started ranting to his comrades.

 

"Wait till he participate in the battle and I swear he will be the first target" Chanyeol commented, making the three tall male figures laugh.

 

 

Seeing that Sulli has drove into her dreamland, Soojung gently pushed her head to the couch, ensuring that her best friend would not wake up because of her action. She changed into a simple white crop top and skinny jeans before leaving for the dark alley. 
 

"You're here."

 

Soojung felt chill down her spine. Vampires had never failed to scare her. Such irony when she herself was a vampire too.

 

"Straight to the point" Soojung replied coldly, concealing her adorable and cheerful nature.

 

"I want you to spy on this agent" The male vampire passed Soojung a file, with many pieces of papers inside.

 

"Kim Kai" Soojung mumbled, reading the front page of the document.

 

"He is the most skillful agent, meaning he pose the greatest harm to us. I have been observing him for quite some time and realised that he does not have many friends, except his colleagues. However, he is the head of operation planning, meaning he plans most of the operations against vampires. I need you to spy on him"

 

"How to?"

 

"Seduce him"

 

Seriously? Soojung glared at the vampire in front of her.

 

"I'm not experienced with males. I can't do it."

 

"Not until you know your power" The leader's expression became serious. "You can read people's thoughts"

 

Soojung forrowed her eyebrows. Never once in her entire life had she heard other's mind. Ridiculous. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter