Chapter One

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let her go"

 

"If only you join us"

 

Soojung was conflicted. Why her? How could they kidnap Sulli to threaten her to join the vampires clan?

 

Because they knew Soojung would not leave her best friend behind.

 

"What do you want me to do?"

 

"You are not an ordinary vampire Soojung. You have super power."

 

"Super power? You mean like teleporting a human being to your face just for your lunch?" Soojung intentionally ended her sentence on a sacarstic note, emphasizing her annoynance.

 

"That would be underestimating your power. Before I assign you any task, I need you know the ability of a vampire."

 

"You people's blood. What else?" Soojung deliberately spoke it loudly, enough for everyone all the vampires in the room to hear.

 

"No it's not just me. We."

 

"That's my condition. I will not take any innocent life for my bloody meal. Over my dead body"

 

"It's the nature of vampires. You would not be able to resist the temptation of human blood"

 

"I can. You have my words"

 

The male figure laughed her statement her, seemly making fun of her overestimation.

 

"Fine, show me you can do it then."

 

In the speed of light, the daunting male vampire moved across to the other end of the room and slid Sulli's wrist.

 

. Soojung's eyes shot red and her body tensed up. The red liquid with metallic smell was dripping off Sulli's wrist, disgusting sight to human beings, but appealing meal for the room of vampires. The atmosphere in the room was tensed. No other vampires dared to move unless instructed by their leader.

 

Soojung was nervous. Control. Soojung kept repeating the word in her mind to resist the temptation. Why must human blood smell so fragrance to her? No, why can't she resist the smell of the red liquid now when she was living the life of a normal human being for almost 20 years. She could not let herself go out of control and harm her friend.

 

Stopping her breath, Soojung muttered, "you promised not to hurt her."

 

"You have better self-control than expected. I admire your bravery." The supposedly leader of the clan smirked. With that, he healed the wound on Sulli's wrist and returned his attention to Soojung.

 

"You can choose not to drink human's blood, but you need to participate in the battle tomorrow."

 

"My attendance is dependent on when you will release my friend."

 

Without hestitation, he removed the strings on Sulli's body and pushed her to Soojung.

 

"Deserted hill behind the abandoned warehouse 2200"

 

 

"Sulli, wake up!! It's time for school" Soojung shook her best friend body. Soojung and Sulli had been friends since childhood. Born in the same year, the couple hit off really well and they soon became best friends. If there was Soojung, there would be Sulli too.

 

"Aish I want to sleep some more. Five morre minutes"

 

Soojung eventually gave up waking her best friend up, knowing that she was a heavy sleeper.

 

0800

 

As the time passed by, Soojung was getting more and more anxious. Not because they were about to be late for school, but for the meeting with the vampire clan later that night. She immediately regretted her decision to join them. Why did she even agree in the first place? Yeah, right because of Sulli. For her best friend's safety, she would do everything.

 

"Soojung!! I can't find my pencil case!!" Sulli scream could be heard from her bedroom. That was just another typical morning for the coupl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter