Little talks

Sorry, but i love you!

[AUTHOR POV]
" K...kris?! Why the hell are you here?!" Taeyeon shouted at him and tried to let go her wrist from kris's hand.

"Tae.. Things happened 2 years ago was only a misunderstanding, please listen to me.."
Kris said and he hold Taeyeon's wrist tighter which making her flinched

"There is nothing more to explain, Kris! WE.ARE.DONE. Like what you said on the message you sent to me. Don't get near to me and touch me, ever!" Taeyeon roared and she let her wrist off from kris.

"Tae--"

"Excuse me, i'm sorry to interupt the conversation between you and Taeyeon, but we are in a hurry. So sorry to say that we have to go now, just continue your talks next time. Bye" Tiffany cutted kris's sentence.

Tiffany then pulled Taeyeon and take her to class. 

[TAEYEON POV]
"Thanks tiff.." 

"Thanks for what?" She asked me while making her 'famous eyesmile'.

"For taking me away from him" i said and tried to hold on my tears, luckily, i succeed.

"Aaahh.. About that, it's owkayyyy, we are friends rightt? Cmon, take your bag and let us go home, i'm hungggrrrryyyyyy" she whined at me. 

"Hummm.. Lets goooo, i am also hungryy, let us stop in a restaurant before going home, okay?" i said while taking my bag.

"YAYYYY! Lets goooo!!" She shouted excitedly.

We both then go out from our class and get in to a restaurant near our apartment. 

"Umm.. One ramyeon for me" tiffany said to the waitress
"Me too. Ramyeon" i said while smiling at the waitress.

While waiting our foods. We talked about sehun.

"Hey.. Will you accept sehun to be his girlfriend?" Tiffany asked me.

"Well, i don't know but maybe.. I should just move on from kris and find new love" I sighed heavily

"Yea! You should! Kris wasted your love once! He doesn't owned your love." Tiffany says 

"Maybe you are right." 

Our ramyeon then arrive and we eat deliciously. After eating, we paid our foods and go home.

[AUTHOR POV]
On their way home, They spotted a gang, seating behind a wall.. Talking about something serious and laughed out loud. And guess what? Sehun is in one of the gang.

"Hey, want to sneaking out and hear what did they talked about? It seems funny cos they laughed out loud." Tiffany asked taeyeon 

"Well.. " Taeyeon smirks at Tiffany and they eavesdropping the gang conversation

"LOL, so, did she accepted you?" A guy with black hair suddenly said.

"Ahh.. She said that she wanted to have time to think about that" a guy replied and they know that he is sehun.

"Are they talking about me?" Taeyeon wishpered at Tiffany.

"Maybe.." Tiffany wishpered back at Taeyeon.

"The bet, is it still a deal?" Sehun said asking the guy with black hair.

"WHAT BET?" Tiffany wishpered at Taeyeon but too loud and a guy with baby face heard that.

"WHO IS THERE?" The guy asked 

", tiff, you talked to loud" Taeyeon wishpered at Tiffany.

"Hey, stalkers, you guys better go out and face us."

"Hana, dul, set! RUNNNNNNNNNN!!!" Taeyeon screamed at tiffany and they both run and the gang started to stand up from their places and run to chase them.

Tiffany and Taeyeon run as fast as they could but because the gang run faster than them,
Unfortunately, The gang catched up to Taeyeon and Tiffany and hold their wrist, stopping them from running.

Taeyeon and Tiffany looks down on their shows so that the gang won't see their faces

"Hey, look up and tell us why are you guys, eavesdropping us!" Sehun said to them with higher-tone.

There is no other way to escape, so at last, Taeyeon and Tiffany give up and look up.

"TAEYEON?" Sehun roared and his face getting pale.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the long updates! I am back guyssss ~^^ 
I know that this updates are no good but, yeahh~ just kill me if you want lol XD