Kris's explanation

Sorry, but i love you!

[TAEYEON POV]
ugh what happened? My head is throbbing so much. I tilted my head and guess what i've found? 
It's kris and sehun staring at each other. 
"Se.. Hun" i tugged into his shirt to gain his attention.

"You're awake?" Sehun ask me back

"Yeah.. What is him doing here?" I asked sehun with my annoyed tone while pointing at Kris 

"I'm here to say sorry" kris butted in

"Sorry huh?" I smirked at kris
"After making trouble for me, you decided to say sorry huh?" I continued.

"Listen Taeyeon" kris cutted my words.

"No, you listen!" I screamed at him.

"Why don't you just go back to the states and continue your studies there instead of making trouble for me?! Why the hell should you come back here and interfere my life? Listen kris, I forgive you, i've forgiven you long time ago. But i guess you don't deserve to be forgiven huh? Keep making trouble for me, i-- " 

"Taeyeon, if that's what you want, i'll go back. But, there are things i should settle with you. If you don't mind, let me settle this things, And if things are settled, i promise you i'll go back." Kris cutted my words again.

Should i give a chance to him to explain? I think i should. Yes, i should.

"Okay fine, i'll give you 10 minutes" i said and his face brightened up.

"Sehun, can you step out from this room? I need to talk to her in privacy" kris said to sehun.
And i can see that sehun's face is getting gloomy. I gave him a reassuring smile and he went out.

"Okay, talk" 

"Listen taeyeon.. It's about the things happen 2 years ago, it is just a misunderstanding. 
I am not the kind of guy who will dump a girl through text. And you know that i am not that i am not that kind of guy right?" He said and i just hummed him in reply.

"You remember the text i send to you saying that i am breaking up with you?" He continued 

"Yeah of course i remembered, how could i forget such painful thing?" I said and he sighed.

"It's the main point. What i want to say to you is, it is not me who send the text to you" 

My heart tighten at his words. It's not him? So who?

"When i am on the states, i never flirts with any girl. And there is one time, a girl name krystal, trying to be friend with me. So, i just accepted her being my friend bcs i thought there is nothing wrong with being friends, right?" He said and i nodded.

" me and krystal then getting nearer everyday and i saw her as my best friend until one day, she kissed me at a bar. And of course, i was shocked. Who doesn't shocked when they are suddenly kissed by a girl when you are alrd in a relationship? So, i pushed her off. She knows that i am in a relationship with you, kim taeyeon. She then ask for my phone. At first, i got no idea why is she asking for my phone but i felt a bit guilty to her for pushing her so i just hand her my phone with no hesitation" he continued again. 

"I --" 

"Guess what happen next? She texted you through my phone asking for break up. I know that i am such an idiot for letting her texted you. I tried to grab the phone from her but it's too late. She throw my phone to the pool near the bar and my phone drowned. I got myself a new phone and i tried to settle this misunderstanding but you changed your number. I am really sorry for not going home here instant but i really need to finished my studies first. I am so sorry" he said and he start to cry.

Kris never cries. 
Especially in front of any girls.
 I think everything he said just now is sincere and pure from his heart.

Should i believe him?
Should i forgive him?
Should i given him a chance?

I...
Choose..
To..

 

 

 

 

 

Believe him.

_________________________________

Guys.. So sorry for the late update :( Taeyeon choose to forgive him! 
Will kris and Taeyeon get back together? Or Will Taeyeon choose sehun? Who knows? Lol stay tune for the next update! Will update asapp! And oh don't forget to subscribe, vote and comment (i am being greedy lol) owkayy! <3