Little misunderstanding

Sorry, but i love you!

[SEHUN POV]

*afterschool*
"! Taeyeon should be waiting for a long time now"

I.am.so.tired.of.running

But what to do? Taeyeon might be waiting for me in the school garden for a very long time

I am late for like 20 mins+ from the time we promised.

I finally arrived in the school garden
And SOMETHING happened
I can't even believe what i see.

It's Taeyeon and kris hugging. 

Taeyeon is backfacing me so i couldn't see her face. 
What annoys me most is KRIS. 
He smirks at me and he gave me 'she is mine' face. 

And guess what? They kissed with So fcking passionately. 
My hearts feel so much in pain when i saw them kissing,
I am so shocked and i even drop my bag and it causes a thud. 

I take up my bag and i started to leave this school fcking garden

But suddenly, a angelic voice, come approach me
"Sehun?" I know who is it even without looking.
I then turn to face her. I gave her a 'so-very-dissapointed' face
Her tears started to fall. I can't really watch a girl crying because of me.
But, I.AM.ALSO.HURT

"Forget everything i've told you before, the confession, everything, forget it" i said to her and turn back, ready to leave.

But she hold my wrist 

"Don't sehun, please don't go. This is just a misunderstanding, please.." She said to me with her shaking voice. I know that she is crying. I want to hold her, kiss her, hug her. But, she actually just do that with another guy.

I can feel that my blood is boiling up. I am so fcking angry. and my anger, made me to push her away. She fall down and she look at me with an disbelieve face.

Me, myself can't even believe that i pushed her down. 

"Well, its you who started everything. You are such a " i yelled at her.

I then go out from this place and straightly goes home. 

After i arrived at my home ,
I roared on top of my lungs and punch a mirror with my hands to released my anger, even if my hands bleed. tears started to escape from my eyes. 
"WHY?"
"WHY?"
"WHY??!!!!"

I can't believe Taeyeon do that to me. Why don't she just reject me from the first place? Instead of making me wait and kissed with another guy?!

Urghhh! 

[TAEYEON POV]

--in the school garden--
I started to cry silently but it became louder and louder.
I tried to hold my tears but i fcking failed.
I planned that i will tell sehun my feelings, that i LOVE him. 
But it turns out this way
I cried again untill a voice come and approach me. 
Yea, a voice from that

"Tae.. Its okay, just let him be, you still have me right?" Kris said to me while patting my head

I slapped his hand and stand up from the floor.

"You!! Don't you dare to talk to me and touch me! Don't even fcking appear infront of my eyes!" I yelled at kris .

Then, i walk away from him.
On my way to home , i cried nonstop. 

I don't fcking care about the wierd faces and wishpering sound the people around do after seeing me in this state.

I then stop in the bus station and wait for the bus while crying.

"Tae..Yeon?" Someone called my name
I turned back to see the person.
And he is Byun Baekhyun, sehun's friend.

[BAEKHYUN POV]

"Urghh, did the bus left? I guess i should wait for another bus then" i groaned and waited in the bus station
I then heard a sobs, crying sound. I turn my head and i found that a girl is crying, painfully.
"Tae..yeon?" I called her name as soon as i realized its her.

She turn to face me and i'm so shocked to see her in this state. Her eyes and nose are reddened from crying. I don't know why but i started to get worried.

"Hey, why are you crying? Are you okay?" I asked her in a worried tone.

"I-am-n-not-o-kay" she reply me between tears which making me get more worried.

"Tell me what happened" i said to her.

"Actually.. Just now, afterschool,
......" she tell me everything happened and i am so disappointed with that sehun guy, how can he choose to not believe in her.

"Everything will be okay, tae, cmon lets just go home and rest well" i told her and take her inside the bus.

After i take her home, i then go straightly to sehun's home.

"Sehun, are you there?!" I yelled with an un-friendly tone while knocking his home door

But there is no reply

I remembered that sehun has left one spare key of his house in me and i keep them.

Luckily, i took the key with me.
I get in to sehun's but there is no sign of him to be here.
I get in to his bedroom and i am so shocked to see what happened.

A big mirror broke and sehun is there lying on the floor with bleeding hands

"Sehun!!" I screamed and i lift him up, put him in his bed.
"What happen? Why are you like this Hun?!" I yelled at him

"Just go home!" He yelled back at me.
"But--"
"No buts! Just go.home!" He screamed at me cutted my words.

I am worried about him, but noone can do anything to him if he's already in this state.

"I guess i should just talk to you tomorrow" i wishpered and i go back home.

[AUTHOR POV]

Morning came and Taeyeon is still lying on her bed lifelessly.

She skipped her dinner.

She didn't slept the whole night.
All she did is just crying
Her eyes puffed and her face are getting paller and paller.

Taeyeon then get up from her bed, go straight to the washroom and get ready to school. 
She really want to undo this misunderstanding and talk to sehun.

Right after she arrived at school, she saw sehun.

"Lets clear this misunderstanding" taeyeon said while grabbing sehun's wrist

"what misunderstanding?!" Sehun yelled at her.

"Please.. Give me time to at least explain" she begged him.

"Okay, then explain" Sehun cooled down

Taeyeon smiled a bit then she explain to him

"Actually, things happened yesterday was only a MISUNDERSTANDING, kris forcefully hugged and kissed me. I tried to pulled out from his kiss but he is just too strong. I then heard a thud, which was caused by you, i forcefully pushed him with all of my might and he let me go. And you saw those things, sehun. Please believe me, it was only a misunderstanding"

"Should i believe in her? No, no! She might be fooling me around!" Sehun tought to himself

"Prove it to me then, if you are not lying" sehun said.

Taeyeon get silent for awhile.

"See? You have no prove!" Sehun yelled at her and turn back to walk away.

"Wait!" Taeyeon said when she sees that sehun are leaving. She then grabbed his shirt and backhugged him. 

Sehun get shocked and he turn back

"What are you do--"

Sehun words are cutted by taeyeon as she kissed him.

Taeyeon kissed sehun passionately and sehun reply her kiss back.

They are both lost in their own world.

After kissing like 2 mins+ , they both pulled off from the kiss. 
Taeyeon can feel that her cheeks are redenned, she then covered her cheeks with her hand to prevent sehun from looking at it.
Sehun chuckled at her cuteness and he smile at her saying "Thankyou" and hugged her
Taeyeon then gave him a sweet smile and hugged him back.

An awkward silence.then they released the hug. 
Sehun smiled at taeyeon sweetly. 
Taeyeon smiled at him back.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel that her head are getting dizzy.
She feel that the world are turning around.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sehun asked taeyeon with a worried tone when he sees that Taeyeon is losing her balance 

" i-am-o-kay" taeyeon reply with her shaked voice.

She then tried to stand up and she lose her balance, again.
And she faint.

"Taeyeon!! Tae!!" Sehun screamed om top of his lungs and he carry Taeyeon to the infirmary room.

"Did she eat well last night? And did she sleep well?" The nurse interogate sehun 

" i don't know ms, she is fine a minute ago, but she suddenly fainted. Is she okay?" Sehun asked the nurse back

"She is fine, but make sure that she will eat right after she is awake okay? " the nurse reminded sehun

"Okay, thankyou miss" sehun said to the nurse and the nurse nodded.

Sehun is waiting for Taeyeon to be awake in the infirmary room.
She caressed her cheek and her hair 
"You should be well, taeyeon." Sehun said and he smiled sweetly at her

The time was so peacefull untill a guy get in to the infirmary room.

Sehun turn to look the guy

"KRIS?!" Sehun screamed

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys, 
Sorry for this lame chapter :( 
Kill me if you want lol
Btw don't forget to subscribe and vote for this fanfic! XD