#2.

The Story of a Bookworm
✩ CHAPTER # 2

 

My type has always been the mysterious, cold-looking guy who rarely ever talks to anyone. Who keeps it all to himself. All people, thinking that he's some kind of a gang leader. Thinking that any minute from now he might burst out of anger and just send the chairs flying. But then as you get to know him, he's this sweetie pie who likes strawberries and always shivers when his mom scolds him. That guy who could be pretty unpredictable - who could make your heart beat by just his simple smile.

But, sadly, Chanyeol is the complete opposite.

He's loud, expressive, perky, arrogant, and a complete . He gets what he wants, everything. Even people. He'll do anything for what he wants.

Now you're probably thinking: "Why do you know so much about him?"
Well, try being Krystal's best friend and you'll know the whole thing about a person. She's a dictionary of people.

I'm seriously asking myself this question:
Why does this social butterfly suddenly want to talk to me? Out of all people, why me?

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. WHY DOES HE HAVE YOUR NUMBER? I CAN'T-- OHMYGOSH WHY. WHY. CAN YOU LIKE, GIVE ME HIS NUMBER? OH MY GOSH," Krystal screamed VERY loudly, on my ears, while I, sitting on the edge of my bed, was dumbfounded. It's not an everyday happening where a random guy - handsome not-really random guy - texts me. 

I bit my lip, thinking deeply on what to reply.

To: Chanyeol ._.

Hey. :)

I hit 'Send', and Krystal, once again, screamed. "WHAT? THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GOING TO SAY? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. I THOUGHT THERE WAS AT LEAST A BIT OF HUMAN CELLS IN YOUR BODY, BUT NOW I THINK YOU ARE COMPLETELY UNHUMAN. I MEAN, HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM? THIS IS P-A-R-K C-H-A-N-Y-E-O-L WE'RE TALKING ABOUUUUT." She jumped up and down around me like a mentally disabled person. And yeah, she literally spelled his name. Slowly. As if I didn't know the spelling to his name. If only Krystal knew how my heart beat stopped when I saw his name on the screen. Probably not because I like him or anything - that's impossible, he's out of my league - it's just that I might be involved in some kind of trouble by just talking to him. How would other girls react if they knew this? I'm not much of a beauty, I don't even know how to freaking put lipstick on my lips without even staining my cheeks. 

Moments later, after waiting for how many minutes just for him to reply back, we both fell asleep. At about 9 AM, we were still fast asleep, snoring like little babies. We could've continued to stay like forever, until Krystal's phone made a loud shrieking voice with a screaming fangirly voice saying, "IT'S HIIIIMMMMMM!"
I'm guessing it's Jongin calling. Of course she'd make a special ringtone just for him. Stupid Krys.

Jongin is one of Chanyeol's followers. He mainly follows him for fame amongst women. True enough, he caught one fish in the sea that's head-over-heels for him. And that is none other than Krystal. 

Krystal seemed to be really fast asleep, so I pushed her softly to waken her up. For about 5 pushes, she finally woke up and got up to answer her loud phone.

"Hey," her voice still groggily spoke, probably because she just woke up. 
"Babe, how are yo-," she got cut off by something Jongin probably said. Curious, I turned around to see her reaction, thinking that this girl wouldn't shut up even when two guns would be pointed at her. As I watched her face, I couldn't help but be killed by curiousity. Her eyes are as wide as balls. He must've said something. The problem is, what is it?

Looking at me with her still wide-eyes, she slowly passed to me her phone, as if signalling me that it's my turn to hear whatever I was supposed to hear. Nervously, I put her phone near my ears. Krystal wouldn't shut up about anything. It had to be something big. As I heard what was going out of her phone speakers, I wanted to crush her phone right then and there. Or more like, I wanted to crush the person on the other line.

 

Author's note: Second chappie is up! I'm so sorry, I tried my hardest to update, OTL. 

So, how was it? Cliffhanger omg. I hate these things but I'm actually doing it! I'm so sorry... not. Heh.

Don't forget to comment! If you're reading, then you should subscribe now! I'd really appreciate it. I know I'm not awesome, but an upvote would be lovely and very very much appreciated. xoxo. < 3

P.S; this isn't edited so I'm so sorry for the mistakes. Tell me if you notice one, I'll be sure to edit it right away! ^___^