New character

what am i without you?

Amber was at the corner and staring at the person, she loves the most in her life and is afraid to lose even as a friend, but now when she was exposed to see how happy he is too see this unknown girl, she felt happy and sad at the same time. She was about actually break down, no matter what you say about being happy for the person you love even though you are not the one who makes him happy is alk bullshit, when you see Him with her. 

"Keep it cool". "Dont you dare to cry Amber" that all she could say to herself. Unintentionally she started walking out of the restaurant without even saying bye to Kris and Jenny. She almost walked out of the door and someone grabbed her hand. It was Kris.

"Hhhmm where are you going? I thought we are spending tonight together" Kris said surprisingly

"Well i just recieved a call from my girls i have to go early today because tomorroq apperantly we have a lot of work" Amber lied

"Well then call me when you make it back to the dorm" said Kris and let her go

Amber went back to the dorm, but she did not want to bother her fx members with her upset look. So she called someone who is lately was very supportive of her. 

"Heeeey. What's up Am?" Soryuong answered to call. Are you up for a beer she asked. 

The little dragon undrrstood immediately that something was wrong, he could feel it from her voice.

"Of course, when and where? He answered.

In half an hour they were sitting in a very quite very old cafe, that both of them liked because noone goes there and they usually have the pleasure to be unrecognized by people and just talk about things. 

They sat down and Amber ordered a lot of beer and food, little dragon was shocked but did not resist. They started drinking having fun, Soryuong did not push Amber to tell him anything, he wanted to let her say eveything herself. Finally she started talking about what happened and how hurt she was by seeing someone with him. Tear escaped her eye and started falling down. The little dragon did not know what to do. But he could not see her crying that what he knew. She was too important for him. He just stood up and tried to wipe away the tear with his thumb. 

Her face was right in front of him, from close she looks even more aamzing, he tought to himself and leaned towards her. 

"What the hell is going on?" They heard a scream. It was Kris. 

It happened to be Kris favourite place too and he and Jenny decided to see it. When Kris saw that next his Amber that little bastard and was about to kids her. He exploded, he did not care if there was anyone who might be takjng picturea or whatever, all he wanted is that his Amber wont ever be next to someone else. 

Shocked Amber got out of th table abd was just staring at him.

"What are uou doing here? Werent you supposed to go and relx since you have so much work to do tomorrow? " Kriss yelled

Before Amber could answer, Kris again yelled " or now you too are so close that you left me for that little bastard?" He was furious and could not stop yeeling.

That hurt Amber feelings very much, 'why cant he see why am i drinkjng tonight so much, why cant he see that the only one i see is him?' She tought to herself and started crying. 

Kris was shocked and paralized her tears is the only thing that causes him pain that he cannot endure. He was just standing there not even moving an inch. 

Soroyung could not take this any longer he grabbed Amber and started draggin her to the door. He put her in the car and brought her to her house. He wanted to stay at lrast u till she falls asleep but she did not let him. So little dragon left.

In a restaurant.

Kris got very very drunk, because of what he saw and he almost could not walk. But he somehow made it to the Amber's house and called her. She did not pick up at least 30 times at firsr. But then he sent her a message. 

"Am, baby, pick up the phone"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tadada so here is the next chapter. I hope you will enjoy this.

 Thank you very much for subscribing :) it gives me so much motivation to write :) 

I have a question and just a comment. 

First comment. I feel like i have to say smth about the situation with Kris and stuff. But this is just the fanfiction, so no hard feelinga and i still kinda adore him. 

Also comment on little dragon. I like him right now so much and they look with Amber sooooo cute :)

 

And question, do u want maybe in the next chapted like m rated content. I think i might suck but j will try my best.

So this is it. And i willd try to update much more often ;)