Unexpected

what am i without you?

Amber's POV

Why? why? Are you doing this to me? why cant you see that every action of yours like right now, makes fall in love for you more and more. Holding your hand, walking beside you, melting while hearing your husky voice. Ok, i have to keep it cool, anyways. Who am i to you? Just best friend. Of course look at me, boyish, like a boy next door. That is why he behaves like this and allows himself so much skinship. BUUTT OH MY GOSH!!! how hard it is to hold everything inside.

Author's POV

They finally reached the restaurant. It was very akward while they were driving in the car.  Kris would not let her hand go, trying to already say that it is more than friendship. But Amber is too unconfident in herself and does not let the hints that Kris is sending to let herself think that it might be true. They got into the restaurant, she orders the meal the she likes the best and he just orders whatever. It is not his favourite place.

While they were eating they were joking, having fun, eating and everyone who saw them thought that they are such a cute couple who is madly in love with each other, for some it was so hard even to look at them. Both of them liked each other but they did not know about the fact that these feelings are mutual. Life is interesting no? 

When they were about to finish the dinner and having the best time in at least past three weeks, his phone rang. Kris looked at the phone and could not recongnize the number, But Amber made him pick up the phone, even though he did want anything right now to bother them.

"hhhmm Hello" Kris answered, confused

"Kris oppa, this is Jenny. I just got to Korea. I missed you sooo much, where are you?"

Kris was shocked to hear his first love on the phone. Nothing evere happened, but he was actually excited to see the girl who was the first one to occupy his heart. He let out from his mouth a very warm smile, which made Amber very uncomfortable. 

"I am having dinner right now, but i will be finished soon, i will come and pick you up, from where you are" Kris answered, without even notincing that he is actually with Amber. Hearing this conversation made Amber go weak and she felt like everything around her now is very shaky and dizzy.

Kris hang up the phone and looked very happy, then he looked at Amber and noticed that she did not feel good. He asked "what happened Am?" Ahe just said that se probably ate too much and wanted to go home. When they were getting up to leave the place. Someone was running towards Kris, pushing Amber and jumped on Kris, wraping her arms around his whole body. 

"Kriiiiiis" Jenny shouted while, hugging him.

"Jenny, how are you honey" Kris replied. 

They were very happy to see each other. There was only one problem, across the whole there was Amber who was at the edge of breakdown. 

 

 

He it is guys, the next chapter.

 

Thank you sooo much for subscribing and reading this story. I hope you will enjoy the story as much as i enjoy writing it :)

see you soon

p.s. Comments are very welcome <3