Chapter 2

Those oppas are weird

NO. NOT HAPPENING. IF SOMEONE COULD JUST WAKE ME UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE THAT WOULD BE GREAT. PREFERABLY SOON. 

I slowly dragged my bag to my new home for this trip. I still wasn't over the shock I just got. An extremely happy teacher had just informed us on where we would be staying. We would live in log cabins. I am not even kidding. What would be worse, we would have to share rooms. Song Haera doesn't share. That's it. I need my personal space. But still, here I was. I had just been to confirm being here to the teachers and were on my way to the cottage were I would sleep with Eunji and Jieun. Apparently Song Haera does share. But still, it could be worse. All student had been divided into different "teams" tha different teachers were responsible of, and Minhwa who was in our team too would have to share rooms with two complete strangers. Poor guy. I shuddered. 

The school had found a pretty big space for us to stay in. There was cabins for all of the students to share in groups of three or four and two bigger houses in the middle of everything with a cafeteria and a space to socialise. I silently promised myself not to set my foot in there. 

I muttered a silent "sorry" when someone accidentally bumped into me. Kekekeke I feel so polite. "Excuse me?" The girl who bumped into me said. Wut? I looked up at her. "Did you just do that?" She continued. Yes. 
"I said sorry," I defended, "plus you're the one who bumped into me." Her eyes widened. She looked mighty pissed. 
"Don't you know who I am?" No, should I? 
"I'm the schools queenka, I thought even low-lifes like yourself would know that, but I guess I was wrong." Yeah, obviously-WUT DID U JUST SAY 2 ME U LITTEL BISH?! I shall call her Evil Witch of Doom. EWD. I shot here a glare. 
"I'm sorry, I don't keep up with all safeproclaimed attention seekers." I said as I pushed past her. If she was pissed before she was furious now. Heheheheheheheeeheheh. Take that. 


What am I doing here again? My promise to myself was quickly broken when I was forced to the bigger longhouse by Eunji and Jieun. They hade practically dragged me there, destroying my plans of sleeping, pigging out and to drown myself in self pity. Why? I thought you liked me. TT.TT Betrayers. 

"You." I snapped back from mentally crying from not having any connection for my phone to reality when I saw someone pointing at me from the corner of my eye. Loocking up I saw EWD smirking evilly at me. "What?" I asked. 
"I choose you." EWD snickered mockingly. YOU'RE GOING ON MY NERVES WITH YOUR POKÉMON THINGIES WOMAN. Sensing my confusion Minhwa who sat next to me explained the situation. They played a game in which you had to chose a person, ask him or her 7 questions and if that person couldn't or didn't want to answer them all he or she would have to do something that the first person told her och him to. Who even comes up with this? This . Seriously. EWD smiled evilly. "Shall we begin?" 
"Sure," I said calmly. She began. "What's your name?" Easy enough. "Song Haera." 
"How old are you?" Who old do you think I am? I'm god, I've always lived. Duh. 
"I'm 17." 
"What is your favourite colour?" Can you TRY to be more unoriginal, because I don't think this is boring enough. 
"Navy blue." EWD smirked. 
"Why did you move here?" Fak. I did not want to talk about that. At all. 
"Ummm...." She smiled sickly sweet. "If you can't answer you have to obey one order from me."  I thought quickly. She wouldn't do something that would be too bad, because there were too many people there as witnesses. I could handle it. Come at me brah! 
"Well, what do you want me to do?" I said calmly. The look on her face of pure evil was unmistakable. 
"Go into the haunted circus and take a picture as proof, right now." Hahahahahaha, I can do- WAIT. CIRCUS?! 
I promise. She is the spawn of Satan. She has been digging in my head. I am not scared of much and I have been practicing self defence since I was 9, but if there is something I can't handle it was clowns. I'm screwed. 

 

Helloooooo my lovelies~ I got two subbies and I decided that I love you! ^.^ I'm sorry I couldn't update I have been sick and I had so much stuff to do in school and I still have. And on that I only slept for 5 hours tonight so this chapter kinda... . But what can you do? Anywaaaaays. I wrote this chapter on Thursday but it deleted itself from my phone when I was done and I didn't really want to retype it so I did it now instead. 

PleasecommentifyouwantmorebecauseIstilldon'tknowifit'sgoodornot. Love ya ^.^