Chapter 4

Those oppas are weird

I slowly opened my eyes. Big, soft blankets surrounded me and I was feeling pleasantly drowsy. How did I even get here? I tried to clear my head to remember. 
FAK. WHAT THE FAKALAKAMAKA AM I DOING HERE?! WHERE IN THE FREAKING WORLD AM I?! AND WHERE THE FUDGE IS THAT GODABANDONED CLOWN?! 
Okay Haera, calm down. You can do this if you just breathe and think of a logical explanation to thi-FML KILL ME AM I DEAD?! IS THIS HEAVEN?! OR HELL?! OR AM I REBORN IN AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE WHERE YOU ARE BORN ALMOST FULL-GROWN?! 
I shakily checked for anything strange like an extra eye or tentacles or horns or anything like that, but everything seemed perfectly normal. The only things that weren't there when I woke up the morning before was a big bump on the back of my head and scrapes on my knee and hands. When I noticed them I started to feel the stinging pain from them. Ow. Clever. The fact that I didn't have a leg extra or less had calmed me down a bit. I sat up in the bed and started to look around. I was sitting in a king-sized four post-bed with big, fluffy, red blankets with a black pattern that pulled your mind to royalty. The room was big and well.... Big. The sun shone into two massive windows and a door led out to something that I assumed was a balcony. All the furniture and the whole room itself was kind of old fashioned. I dragged myself out of bed and praised myself for getting out so quickly and quietly. New record. Woohoo. I tiptoed to the different objects in the room and examined them. A big desk with a padded chair. A great wardrobe filled with pretty dresses and shoes. A make-up table complete with a set of different products. A big fluffy red rug. A puffy armchair who made you sink down into it when you sat in it. Everything in a dark type of wood that made me think of big jungle trees. I thought everything was beautiful. Especially the armchair. I had already built a nest in it. 
I am never leaving. Never. So comfortable. 

I sighed, really content with sitting in my little nest of puffyness and feeling the sunrays my face. 
"Making yourself comfortable?" 
I jumped at the unknown voice. All the fright instantly came back. I jumped out of the chair and turned around to face the owner of the voice, arms raised defensively. 
"Who are you?" I asked steadily. I was not going to show any weekends to this person. The voices owner stood by the door with a smirk plastered on his face. 
God, he's handsome. No! Don't let him distract you with his trap of full lips and a perfect nose! 
He snickered. 
"I am one of the owners of this house." 
Wait, what? So me, being here.... Was his fault? Now I'm pissed. 
"So you are the one that kidnapped me?!" I curled my hands to fists at my sides. 
"I don't know who you are but you let me go at this instant before I sue you! Is this some kind if joke?! In that case it's not funny!" I raged. He stretched out a hand. 
"I'm Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk." I resisted the urge to reply with 'I'm Bond, James Bond' and just stared at him, demanding an explanation. He sighed with his hand still outstretched and said:
"I am not the one who brung you here, but I know the person and he also lives here. And we did not kidnap you, we saved you. It's not a joke. I promise." He looked so sincere that I had to reach out and take his hand. He smiled, revealing a dimple. 
OH MY GAD. Marry me. Me, you, and the dimple forever. Team dimple for life. 
I smiled back at him. What in the heavens am I doing? I just met this guy. He and his team brought me to their house and I don't know what they will do to me. I should just kick him where the sun don't shines and run. But I won't. Something with him made me want to trust him. But I wouldn't. I shouldn't. You should never trust people so easily. I didn't even consider Jieun as a friend. I didn't plan on befriending her, I was fully content with her and all the others as acquaintances. You should never be quick to bond, even if they were this good looking. 
"Sooo, you won't kill me or something?" He asked, still smiling. 
"Not unless you try to kill me." I answered. 
"Good," he was still smiling. 
"Just one question though. Where exactly am I?" He chuckled.
"Sorry, we don't have visitors often, actually you're the first one in an eternity to visit our theatre." A theatre? You don't mean THAT THEATRE? 
Fak my life. Seriously. 

 

A/N

Helloooo my lovelies~ I'm so sorry for not updating for like 385829294848 years. I'm terrible, and so is this chapter. I have been so freaking busy that it's not even funny and tomorrow I am going to Italy for two weeks so I felt like I should update. I couldn't fix the text or anything but it's like 3-4 in the morning over here and I've been writing for an hour even though I really should sleep. Cuz I love you!

\(^.^) Again, so sorry for delay. Please forgive me, I'll try to be better from now on. 

Comments are as usual much appreciated, they make me want to continue writing. Also, if you have a request for something in this story or a tip for me to improve please tell me. A I said, love you, see you in two weeks I think! XOXO