Chapter 1

Those oppas are weird

Please kill me now.

I will give you anything.

Through the window of the steadily advancing bus all I could see was trees. Big trees, small trees, thick trees, thin trees and every other tree you could think of. Could someone just cut them down for me? Please? I had just been woken up from my beauty sleep and I was not happy. Not only was I not a morning person, but I also happened to wake up realising that I was on my way to the school trip from HELL. No, I’m not being dramatic. Okay, maybe a bit. The school trip were obligatory scince my ’lovely’ teachers wanted the classes to bond or something other educational stuff like that. I couldn’t skip it either. My hometeacher had grabbed me after class and threatened me with failing her class if I didn’t come. And if I did that I would never be able to get into university, and if that happened I wouldn’t be able to get a job, and then I would have to live on the street, and then I would start to do drugs and then I would DIE. Or something like that.

I had gone to that school for just one term, it being spring now, scince I moved here half a year ago, after my parents accident. My parents and my sister was on their way home from a family outing which I, being the party pooper I am, had strongly refused to joint hem on. It had started to rain and a drunk driver didn’t see them as they crossed the road. I got the news from the hospital. The last thing my mother told me was to be strong, and to be happy, and that’s exactly what I intend to do now. I secretly lived alone, scince I was a minor and didn’t want a foster family I lived in a rather shady area. The nearby school wasn’t the best either, but hey, it’s better than nothing. I thought.

”HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!” A cheery and highpitched voice cut me out of my thought about if it would really be that bad to live on the streets and dying of an overdose. I looked up to be met by a pair of eyes approximatly four centimetres from mine. I flinched and gave her a questioning look. She giggled. ”Sorry, did I scare you?” she gestured to the empty seat beside mine. ”Mind if I sit here?”

GUUUUUURL, you just came straight up in my face how was I supposed to react? Besides, I was NOT scared, I was startled.

I nodded hesitantly. She sat down comfortably. ”I’m Lee Jieun, but I never really got your name.” I studied her closer. She might be in my english class. Might. ”I’m Song Haera, nice to meet you.” I responded shyly. She looked absolutely delighted wih my answer. ”It’s nice to meet you too! I’m sure we will be really good friends!” I blinked once. ”Yeah, that would be nice.” I gaved her a shy smile. ”Haera you’re so cute!” she adruptly stood up and pulled me with her towards the back of the bus. ”Come, I will introduce you to my friends!” What? Nooooooo!


ABANDON MISSION! I REPEAT: ABANDON MISSION!

I was forcefully dragged through the bus. I didn’t want to meet her friends. I was absolutely fine with only her as an accuitance. I could get out of her grip easily but every way I could think of included hurting her in some way, something I wanted to avoid. ”Hey guys! Meet my new friend Haera!” Jieuns happy voice was heard as she pushed me to a group of people sitting in the back. Faaaaaak. Too late. ”Hey,” I said awkwardly as I sent the little girl behind me a death glare. Too my surprise they all gave me friendly smiles. A girl with hair dyed honeyblonde similar to Jieuns ran up tom e, grabbed my hands and exclaimed: ”Haaaaai, my name is Kim Eunji it’s nice to meet you!” The boy who had been sitting next to her also got up on his feet and pulled out a hand which I took. ”I’m Choi Minhwa, I’m in your french class, but I don’t know if you noticed.” He flashed a sweet smile and I gave him one of my awkward ones in return. The other boy who was still sitting down smirked and introduced himself as Kang Youngshik and the girl beside him with the dirty blonde-colored hair apparently was called Yoo Seulgi. Why did they all dye their hair? I glanced down at my own. Should I dye it? Naaaaah, too much work. Surprisingly I had a pretty good time with the gang, even if they were a bit loud. I didn’t even notice it when the bus came to a stop. 

 

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! This is my absolutely first story ever so I'm quite nervous. ^.^ I just wanted to see if anyone actually will read this and if someone actually will I first want to say: THANK YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH *blows kisses* Hrmhrm, I mean, please, please, please comment if I should continue writing it. Second, I apologize for my terrible english- and writingskills. I am still really young and am learning about this stuff, but I'm doing my best sooooooo.... Well anyways, if someone leave a comment I might or might not continue writing depending on it and in that case: See ya soon~