How they dealt with it

Sandara Park and Oh Sehun are best friends?

So here's the low down, there was a chapter before this but it was unfortunatly deleted. So what I'm going to do is simply upload the chapter that came afterward, I didn't want to leave you guys waiting any longer then necassary. I'm rewritting that chappy and am going to release it as a lost chapter, look forward to it^^


Unedited at the moment

 


"So let me get this straight, Sehun knocked you over with a cart, tried to help you up, and ended up falling on top of you instead?"

Sandara coughed and peeked up at YG from underneath her new bangs and tried pouting cutely to ease his anger, his scowl only grew deeper. She sighed and flopped in the chair exasperated. "Yes, that's exactly what happened, I promise. We were only playing around with the cart, one thing lead to another and the next thing I know, Sehun was on top of me. I swear that's what happened minute to minute."

That was what happened indeed. But for some unholy reason YG was doubting her, actually looking at her with the 'I don't think that's the whole story look' too. She groaned and sunk into the chair deeper, of all the things he could second guess about, it just had to be the one thing that she was the most nervous about doing! Skinship!

Yesterday, Sehun and her got involved in a little 'accident'. They were shooting a commercial about grocery shopping and decided to race with the carts while the staff was on break. COMPLETELY innocent, and they were having fun too, right up to the point when Sehun knocked her over with his cart, tripped on his magically untied shoelaces and fell on top of her. And right on cue, the staff picked that moment to come back, right when Sehun's lips smacked on hers.

She blushed remembering it and gave herself a quick shake, 'nope nope nope nope! Don't think about it, don't mention it, don't even entertain it!' She scolded herself. If she thought about one more time she knew she was going to combust with emberassment!

"But from what I heard from the staff, it seems as if you pulled him down on top of you and started kissing him. Passionatly." He continued. Dara gaped at him like a fish and garbled incoherant words. "Meahwhaywehneedsotsaywhat?"

She honestly thought the world was going to end right then and there, passionatly? The P word? When did struggling and rolling around on the floor in crazy attempts to escape become passionatly? She pulled on her hair in dispair and dropped her head on YG's glass desk with a loud 'thunk' that managed to resonate in the room. "Dara what are you doing!?" She heard YG yell.

She slowly lifted her now bruised forehead and looked at the desk, it was cracked where her head had been. "If only I can shatter too." She sighed. She looked at him with a sorrowful expression and blinked slowly. "You mean you don't believe me? If my boss won't believe me who will?"

It was his turn to gape like a fish and he flung himself back in his chair like how Dara had done earlier. "Fine fine! I believe you, happy? But the staff insist this is what happened and you know how people like to exagerate things Dara, what if they go to the press with this? This project will be history, and so will your reputation, and, last but not least, my money." He pinched his nose as he said the last part and rubbed his face like an old man.

"I think I need to retire, you kids are sending me into a house of deleriums."

Dara rubbed her now aching forehead with one hand and patted YG's hand with the other. "You won't need to retire, if the news gets out I'll say I'm dating Chanyeol." He looked at her startled and stared at her with probing look. "Are you?" He said almost hesitantly.

She shook her head. "No."

He huffed like a teenaged girl and leaned back in his seat. "Then why did you say that?" He coughed as if to hide his momentary excitement and she almost felt like laughing. "Would you have been happy if it were true?" She asked.

He rolled his eyes and smacked her lightly over the head. "Yes I would've, you finally are dating, that would have put many worries at ease. Like you dying an old maid." He grumbled.

Dara gasped and placed an offended hand over her heart dramatically. "I'm perfectly capable of getting married thank you very much." She sniffed.

If the two of them weren't so busy being worried over the situation they would have laughed. It was their personal joke that Dara would die without getting a date, despite the fact that so many men say they would like to date or meet her at least. Its not that she was hard to get, though she was terribly shy, its just that she hadn't met anyone she felt really comfortable with. Not 'I'll fart in front of you when I please' comfortable, just....comfy.

She ruffled her hair and smiled gratefully at YG, even though she knew she could be an annoying Donkey's behind (sometimes) (ahem) he still cared for her and treated her like family. He never treated anyone like they were less then someone else as people, and for that she was a happy and satisfied camper.

"Beside's, it doesn't matter. The cctv can be released to show what truly happened at the shoot, so what people say can be disregarded. The most I'll have to deal with is dating or romantic interest rumors, not to hard to handle." She pursed her lip and narrowed her eyes thoughtfully. "I wonder how Sehun is dealing with this?" 

 

"Mr. Soo Man, I can explain. Its not what it seems like ok?" Sehun said slowly. He was holding up his hands and was making darn sure his boss's desk was in between them, at all times.

Nothing could have prepared him for what he was witnissing right now, except for his quick reflexes. He should have known though, Lee Soo Man hated it when he blindsided like this, he became a Dark Lord if it happens.

"You brat! I spend thousands on you and you go and throw it all down the drain because you coudn't control yourself!" He screamed. He grabbed a lamp and lugged it at Sehun, who had to channel 'hidden tiger, secret dragon' to avoid it.

"Dark Lord-I mean Mr. Soo Man! If you could just li-," Sehun attempted *key word attempted.

"Dark Lord? DARK LOOOOORD! I'll show you a dark lord, come here."

Oh God, what had he'd done to deserve this? It was an accident for pities sake, he didn't jump her or anything. He tripped, tripped! And now he knew that his young life was going to be over if the staff breathes a word of what they had seen, which was by far a better alternative to letting his boss get his hands on him. He hugged himself for what could be the last time he got to.

Sehun almost shrieked as Lee Soo Man, the Lee Soo Man virtually pole-vaulted over his desk, landed squarely on top of Sehun, tackled him to the ground, and proceeded to choke the life out him. "I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget!"

"Boss! I-I...gasp...there should be a..choke..a cctv camera, the public will know...wheeze...it was an accident." He managed to ckoke out. Just as he thought he was going to black out, Soo Man loosened his grip slightly and pulled Sehun up with him. "So that doesn't mean I need to say that you guys are dating?"

O_O

!O_O!

"Dating!?" He shouted. He struggled away from him and clutched his neck painfully. "W-ait, you were going to say we were dating?" He asked.

"Well if it got really bad, yes."

Sehun almost felt like looking for the closest wall so he could crash into it and knock himself out, of all the things to say the public, you would say we were dating!? The Sandara Park, D.A.R.A, the muse of most rappers, the one who's name is always mentioned in drama's, the face who always gets into the top 5 of prettiest women in Korea...dating? Sehun? He shook his head thinking about, and what would s think? Better yet, what would Chanyeol do to him?

His lip trembled at the thought and he threw himself at the feet of Lee Soo Man. "Please don't say we're dating boss! Anything but that!" He begged.

Soo Man backed up a few steps. "What's so horrible about that? Didn't you say that you would like to date a pretty girl? Plus she's older than you, I remember you saying you like older women before."

"I-I-I know, I know. But not this noona, not this one. Think of my well-being for a minute, I don't want to die young!"

His boss only laughed and readjusted his suit. "And why would you die Sehun?" He asked as he reseated himself in his chair. "I think this kind of news would actually be quite helpful actually."

He watched in horro as he saw that familier wheels beginning to turn in his boss's head and he jumped on top of the desk and clutched at SooMan's suit desperatly. "Because Chanyeol will kill me! He'll flay me, he'll kick me, and then he'll leave me on the line to dry! Have mercy!"

"Will you sit down!" Sooman roared. Sehun put the speed of light to shame at how quickly he obeyed that order. "What is the matter with you? She is a gorgouse woman and your concerned about Chanyeol? Doesn't anyone have any ambition these days? You would be the envy of many men! Isn't that exciting?"

Sehun frowned and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. It wasn't like he never thought Dara was pretty, how could he not when she was in front of him all the time? But it wasn't like he liked her or anything, he was too young to have those serious kind of thoughts. The kiss flashed in his mind and he blushed hotly, although technicoly speaking it wasn't a kiss. More like a mashing of lips, like grinding sand paper and wood against each other.

He sighed and slumped in his seat. Who was he kidding? Since the very moment he saw her he knew she was special and wanted to get to know her. He really wanted to be her friend but he couldn't be even that if he began to think about her being more than simply...friends. He wasn't sure if he liked her or not that way anyway but he defenitly needed to sort his feelings out before he saw her again.

"Its...a nice thought but it will be so awkward with my members, they don't even know that I know her at all. How are they going to be believe I'm dating her?"

His boss sighed and stared at him. 'Must you be such an adult? Leave the smart thinking to me and just be a kid. One way or another, if this gets out and if it gets intense, I'm going to announce your dating. So you better drop some clues to your members, I don't care, what you do. Accidently leave your phone with a text from her in front of them or just knock them over the head.

"But its not true!"

"Of course its not true! If it was true, then pigs really can fly and there are unicorns eating my corn field! But its a heck of a lot better then the public thinking you had a fling so you'll have to accept it."

But he wasn't the only who had to accept it! He turned away slightly and bite into his thumb. How would Dara react about the fact that they are now, thanks to his boss aka Dark Lord, they were now dating!?

 

 

 


!AT LAST! This chapter was written during my writers block so its not as good as the first chappie in my opinion.

Just enjoy the y chapter and tell me how much it in the comments below aight?

To lazy to edit right now, too busy munching my fried chicken...