How they met

Sandara Park and Oh Sehun are best friends?



"Great, just great Dara! You just had to wake up late didn't you?" She scolded herself.

She was late, many others would say 'as usual' but not her. She was never late. But for some freakish reason she was today and was stewing about it while driving like a bat out of hell down the street. Cars veered out of her way when she rocketed towards them and if they didn't, they heard the menacing howl of her car horn. Her phone beeped for the millionth time in the seat next to her, she groaned and didn't have to look at it to know it was her boss.

"YG is going to flay my behind when I get there." She groaned. If she wasn't so focused on looking for tiny spaces to plow through the traffic she would have knocked herself out silly on the steering wheel. Of all the days to late, she had to pick this day? Of all days to be late, the god of sleep just had to wrap her extra tight in her blanket? Her warm, snuggly blanket.

She was going to burn it when she got back home.

Finally, as if the heavens heard her cries, she saw the building she nearly killed herself (and others) to get to. SM ENT loomed over her, and she cut to the right quickly to get to the entrance, cutting off four cars who voiced their complaints through their rolled down windows. She fired down the small road until she saw the gaurded gate of the real 'I'll only let you in if your staff, famous, or the freaking president' entrance.

She stomped on the brakes and nervously tapped her steering wheel while rolling down the window with her other hand. The guard came quickly to her window already saying some phrase he probably recited to millions of fangirls.

"Ma'am, I can't let you in unless...," he trailed off when he saw her face. Dara smiled at him and pulled off her sunglasses, shaking out her blond hair while doing so before saying, "Hello, I'm here for a schedule, my name should be there."

He gaped at her for a second before pulling himself together stuttering. "I-I know, I was informed you would be here today. I-ah volunteered to gaurd today even though it wasn't my shift just for that reason, uhm, can I have an autograph?" He finally asked.

She obliged and swiftly signed a poster of her, go figure, and handed it back to him with a gentle smile. "Can you hurry? I'm a bit late." She urged.

He nodded and shot over to the controls, the gates opened and she drove off slowly, making sure to wave at him as she passed. She could still see his lovestruck face in her rearview mirror as she turned the corner to the parking lots.

"What a cute gaurd they have, to bad he's married." She said to herself absent-mindedly.

Yep, she so saw that tell-tale, not so unnoticable, screaming for attention, wedding ring on his hand. Either his wife was a shrew or he spent to long warding off killer fangirls and boys from getting into the building, she shook her head, amused, and parked.

"Finally, I made it." She sighed. Her body relaxed and she did several, muscle pleasing stretches before the knowledge hit her again like a brick. "Wait! I'm here and I'm still late!" She yelled.

From a distance she heard a screech much like her own harried car driving but ignored it as she flung the car door open. "There isn't going to be enough collectable toys in the world to appease YG, I'm so dead." She wailed as she jumped out of her rover. She took a moment to press a kiss to the beloved van, for all she knew he might take it from her saying, "if you can't at least get to an oppointment on time then you don't need to get somwhere for fun early."

She stepped out from the line of cars and, was promptly run over. Well, not really but it was freaking close. Whoever was driving stomped on the brakes fast enough that the bumper of the car merely bounced her, but of course, her tiny frame yet again worked against her and she found herself flying through the air. She landed on the ground in a graceless heap and lay there, just stunned and thoroughly done with life.

"What in the world have I done to deserve this? Hhmm? Tell me, I'm all ears." She muttered to the sky.

A car door popped open and quickly slammed closed, she didn't look to see who's hurried steps were approaching, she figured it was probably just a staff member. She closed her eyes and let the sun's rays penetrate through her lids as she lay there, she probably looked dead. That's what he probably thought too because his voice came out very scared and worried.

"A-are you ok? Oh my gosh, hello? Mrs? Oh God, are you dead?" He asked.

She frowned, if he was worried about her being dead did he really think she would be able to answer? She softened though, the voice sounded very young, whoever it was was probably only a teenager. Besides, he was blocking the sun.

"I'm not dead, just laying here thinking what I can possibly do with my life starting from this minute." She mumbled. Slowly she opened her eyes and saw who standing over her blocking her sun.

 

Oh Sehun was staring at the strange woman lying on the ground. She wasn't saying anything, just staring at him. Did he hit her too hard? Maybe her speech is impared? Wait, did he make her go blind!?

"Your Sehun...right?" She asked very slowly. His body nearly collapsed in relief and he quickly nodded. She visibly stiffined and muttered something under her breath along the lines of, "Of all the times to bump into a fellow celeb..".

Despite himself and the 'not funny' situation he was in and had caused, he laughed. She was cute, whoever she was. He knew she couldn't be a fan, the particular gaurd that stopped him outside the gate was known for his six sense about that kind of stuff and she said 'fellow celeb', he relaxed further.

"Do you need a hand up?" He asked.

He stepped forward and offered her his hand, glancing curiously at her face. It was completely hidden under a wave of blond hair but for some reason he felt something....familier about her. Like he should know her. Did he?

"Thank you." She said. She reached out with a surprisingly ultra-pale and ultra-tiny hand and took his. "Thanks a lot." She said again, but before he pulled her up, she swept her golden hair from her face.

He froze faster than a water in a snow blizzard, the woman who was touching his hand, the woman who was smiling at him, the woman he darn well nearly run over, was Sandara Park. The S-TO-THE-FLIPPIN-P, Sandara Park.

He stared open-mouthed at her and he could tell he was probably drooling but he didn't anything about it, because he couldn't. "Your so pretty...," he heard himself saying. Her eyes snapped wide open and her brows went up to her hairline, he did the same.

OFDFDFHFJHRGJHFGHFJGNJFVNJF!

Can someone just rid him of his sorry existince right now!?

She laughed and it made him feel not totally sorry. "Thank you, for the hand and the compliment." She said. He sighed in relief and pulled her up, she was lighter than he suspected and she bounced into him.

"Ah uh, sorry." She mumbled into his chest. Or stomach, she was so tiny he could stare at the top of her head easily.

"T-thats all right, no harm done. But what about you? Are you sure your not hurt?" He asked.

She shook her head, pulling away from him. "No, just a bit rattled. Are you going in?"

He suddenly remembered the reason why he came screeching into the parking lot like that and stiffined like a board. Crap crap crap! Now he was in even more trouble!

"Do you have to go in quickly? Don't worry, so do I." She picked up her bag and hurried ahead of him into the building. He ran to catch up to her and matched her pace easily, or more like he had to force himself not to go at his regular pace and leave her behind.

He looked at her confused. "But why are you here?"

"I'm here because I have a contract to sign regarding me doing several activites with an SM member, you?"

That sounded a lot like what he had to do also. "I'm here because I have to sign a contract with a YG member but I got here late." He laughed.

She laughed and patted his arm. "Me too, me too. I guess we can be late together." She smiled up at him and he felt giddy inside. He quickly squelched the feeling though and gestured to the stairs. "I normally take the stairs uhm it was nice talking to you Sandara-shi."

He wanted to talk to her a little more, ok, a LOT more but he was late, and he would rather tattoo himself with LOSER across his forehead then make Lee Soo Man wait any longer.

"Oh, well ok. See you around Sehun-shi." She said. Was that a note of sadness in her voice? He shook his head and made to turn to the stairs but her voice stopped him.

"Oh and Sehun?", the elevator dinged open, "Call me Dara next time." Before he could answer, or faint, she dissapeared into the elevator that shut too quickly closed.

What an evil elevator.

But he could spazz out now!

He whipped out his phone and began the beginning of an elaborate and long text that he was going to mass text to everyone in ihis contact list. He was sooo going to gloat about this to Chanyeol.

He reached the floor and opened the door, and right there in front of the room where he was supposed to be in, she was standind there. She was walking back and forth mumbling to herself and wringing her hands worriedly. "Sandara is present! Sorry I'm late, I overslept...," she slapped herself and bit her nail, "You can't just tell the truth, he's going to kill you!" She turned back around and started again. "I'm here, so soo huh yeah, lets get on with it!" She stopped and turned in his direction, he quickly ducked behind the door to avoid being seen.

"What am I going to do!? YG is going to kill me, I can't skip in there and say 'oh hello, hi, I nearly was killed by a car but I'm alright now so lets sign the contract'. My world is over!"

No way. It was her that he had to work with? He had to make sure.

"S-Sandara-shi, are you..," he trailed off with a blush when she turned to him, slightly startled.

"Oh! Sehun! What are you doing here? I....," she trailed off also when she came to the same conclusion. "Wait are you the person I have to work with on the projects!?"

Thank you God of contracts, I love you. Mwuah.

"Y-yes, wow, I never thought it was you Sandara-shi." He said.

He walked over to her but they jumped nearly out of their skin when they heard a yell come from inside the room. "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THAT GIRL, SHE WILL WISH I HADN'T!"

Sandara whimpered next to him and grasped his sleeve. "I'm so dead." She said fearfully.

He meant to pat her hand to comfort her but the next shout had him holding her hand in terror. "THAT BOY! FOR HIS NEXT COMEBACK I AM GOING TO GIVE HIM THE WORST HAIRSTYLE!"

He gaped and held his hair as if someone was coming with the shears already. "No, not my precious hair." He groaned.

She bit her lip next to him and slowly approached the door. "We better go inside now, I-we might die but lets make it meangful." She said, turning to him.

"Die together then? Sandara-shi?"

"Yes, but didn't I say to just call me Dara?"

He coughed in his fist and apologized. He's never called any girl other than his sister 'noona' before much less their first name, and its Sandara Park? Never in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine that he would come face to face with one of Korea's most beautiful women, and she wants him to call her by her first name?

Maybe he should try coming late again just to see what would happen.

She opened the door and stepped inside, him following quickly after. He instinctively moved in front of her just in case though, Lee Soo Man had a bad habit of throwing things when he was angry, like lamps.

YG and Soo Man were pacing back and forth typing things into their phones when they came in, they turned with menacing slowness towards them.

"What took you guys so long!? Do you even now how long we were waiting? What were doing!?" They both screamed at them.

Sehun glanced at her and smiled hesitantly. "I huh hit her with my car."

They stared at him with dead pan eyes and their response came out slow and menacing. "You..hit...her...with...your...car?"

He felt her gaze on him and he turned, she was smiling at him and he blushed a bit. "Yes he hit me with his car, isn't he just adorable?"

 

 

 

That was how they met and how the beginning of the greatest friendship in the history of rival companies began.




I can't even begin to tell you how much first chapters of stories just run me over, I hate them and they are not shy in saying they hate me too. BUT. This time I think I did a great job! I just need to go over it and see where I made some mistakes. Did you like it? Leave a comment or I swear I will hunt you down.

I'm kidding I'm kidding don't worry.

Or am I?

Mehehe.