Heart By Heart, Final

☼ SunlightLocket's Shots Collection! ✌♡

Heart By Heart

After heading home, Sunny popped 2 panadols to ease her headache before going upstairs back to her bed room and drifted to dreamland as the medicine takes effect.
 
A few hours later, Sunny's doorbell rang. 'Who the hell can it be?' Sunny took a pillow and covered her ears trying to block the sound from entering her ears. Ding dong Ding dong, "ing ." Sunny muttered under her breath as she sat up on the bed and threw all the pillows out of the way. 
 

Opening up the door, "What the do yo-" Sunny cut herself off after looking up.

 

'When you're one with the one you were meant to be find.
Everything falls in place, all the stars align.'

 

"Hello, thanks for the warm welcome. Here's your food, total will be 50,000 won." She said with a straight face. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't expect that it would be you." Sunny explains apologetically. She went to her coffee table and took her wallet, opening up her wallet she took out 50,000 won worth of cash and passed it to her. "You can come inside and put down the food." 

Once the waitress stepped inside, Sunny shut the door. 

"There all done." The waitress left all the food on the dinning table but before she could leave, Sunny held her hand. "Could you stay and help me finish? I can't possibly finish all these food on my own." Sunny used her aegyo trying to make the girl stay desperately. That moment, the waitress's expression finally soften for a second, "I-I have to go, I still have work to do." 

'Someone comes into your life, It's like they've been in your life forever.'

 

'That expression seems so familiar.' Sunny's head suddenly starts to hurt again, but this time it's even worst. "Oh my god, are you okay?" The waitress asked feeling worried. Sunny shut her eyes and kneel down on the floor, hands holding her head trying to make the pain go away. Lots of images flashed thru her mind. "Ughh!" Sunny grunted before completely fainting on the floor. 

-----
'Where am I?' Sunny looked around her and she found out that she's at a park nearby her apartment. 'Since when did I got here?' Sunny decide to stroll around the park, she never recalled coming her but she seems to know the park very well. 
 
After walking around the park for a few minutes, a couple at the playground's swing caught her attention. 'Hmm, why does the short girl look so familiar?' Sunny thought as she slowly inched closer trying to get a better look at the shorter girl without getting spotted.

"Sica-ah! come try my ice cream~ It's chocolate mint flavor!" The shorter girl fed taller girl some of her ice cream. 'Oh my god! It's that the waitress?!' Sunny changed her focus to the girl with strawberry blonde hair. 'She is taken?! No wonder, she wasn't interested in me.' Sunny sighs in dejection.

Sunny looked up at the couple again as the shorter girl turned around, Sunny's heart stopped. 

'No there's no one else's eyes,
That could see into me.'

 

'Oh my freaking holy god. T-That girl looks just like me! Just that she has short brown hair instead of blonde!' The next words that the 'waitress' said totally shocked the hell out of Sunny.

"Sunny-ah, I love you." she said and smile to the brown haired Sunny. 'H-her smile.' Sunny out.
------
Opening her eyes, Sunny realize her is at her father's office. It has been a long time since she has been here, her father doesn't allow her to step in until the time is right. Suddenly she heard a loud crash coming from his father's office room, feeling curious she walked towards the door and peaked thru the key hole. 
 
"No dad! I will not marry Bomi!" Sunny saw the brown haired Sunny once again, shouting at her dad. 'Oh god. It feels like everything is coming back.' Sunny felt something weird.
 
"Lee Soonkyu, you have to obey me. Bomi is the heir to one of the biggest company in Korea, you have to do it!" Her father growls at her and slammed the office table. The brown haired Sunny slammed her hands on the table as well, "I. Will. Not. Marry. Her." She emphasized every single word clearly, turning around she walks towards the door face fill with anger.

'Oh , if she opens the door they will find out I am here!' Sunny ran and hide behind a desk.

'No one else's arms can lift, lift me up so high.'

 

The door burst opened as the brown haired Sunny stormed out of the building. 'I have to follow her.' Sunny followed 'herself' out of the building.

"Jessica, I promise I won't marry anyone but you." The brown haired Sunny spoke thru the phone. 
 
"Yeah, okay I'll head over to the bus stop now." Ending the call, she walked towards the bus stop
Looking opposite both sunny saw Jessica standing at the bus stop waving and smiling happily. 'Is she even the same person as the scarily hot waitress?' Sunny pondered for a moment looking at the cheerful girl. 'She is still hot though.'
 

Sunny saw the brown haired Sunny cross the road happily, but from around 100 metres away there's red Ferrari going at full speed. "NO!" a deafening scream broke out as the Ferrari crashed into the brown haired Sunny and drove away without stopping. Sunny immediately ran towards the body, just to see Jessica carrying 'her' body and crying loudly and desperately calling for help. At that moment everything came back and hit her, she out. 

 

'Your love lifts me out of time, and you know my heart by heart.'

 

Opening her eyes, Sunny shot up trying to catch her breathe after she came back from a trip to memory lane. Feeling weight on the hand she looked down and spotted a sleeping Jessica beside her.

'I finally remembered. There always been a hole in my heart for some reasons, I tried to ease it by sleeping with different woman everyday. Now, i know why you feel special to me. You are the missing piece in my heart.' Sunny gently touched Jessica's face. 

Jessica slowly stirred awake and rubbed her eyes, "You're awake, I can finally go now." Jessica said with her poker face as she stood up, "Sica-ah." Jessica froze at her name being called, slowly it sink in and jessica's tears starts to flow out of her eyes thinking that she will never be able to hear Sunny called her like this anymore. Sunny stood up and hugged Jessica from the back. "I remember, Sica. I remembered everything." 

'So now we've found our way to find each other.'

 

Jessica turned around to hug Sunny like her life depends on it. "I-I missed you." Jessica mumbled as she hide her face in the crook of Sunny's neck. "Stop, you cry baby." Sunny broke the hug and wipe away Jessica's tears. "Please, please don't sleep with other woman anymore." Jessica looked into her eyes as more tears flowed out. 

The sight of Jessica crying broke her heart, she felt guilty and dirty sleeping with all those woman. Taking out her notebook that she recorded the names of all the girls she slept with, she threw it into the fireplace burning it into ashes. "What's that?" Jessica asked still trying to stop crying.

 

"It's a book where I record down the names of the girls I slept with." Sunny said while looking down, feeling ashamed of herself. Jessica held Sunny's chin and made Sunny face her and within a second she crashed their lips together. After what feels like forever, both of them broke the kiss gasping for air. "Jung Jessica, I love you."

 

'So now I found my way, to you.'

 
 
 
----
Might be merging both parts together later! :3
And Happy Birthday to Sunny Bunny <3!
#26YearsOfSunShine