Heart By Heart, Part 1.

☼ SunlightLocket's Shots Collection! ✌♡

Heart by Heart

The sun shines past the full length windows into Sunny's apartment that was located on the 43rd story of the one of the most high rise building in seoul. 

Two bodies curled up in between the sheets of a luxurious king sized bed, feeling the sunlight trying to reach the her eyes thru her closed eyes lids but she still refuses to open her eyes. Feeling movement she reluctantly open one of her eyes trying to see who has she right back this time after her adventures at the club last night. 

'Oh she's pretty. I have good taste as always.' Her face plastered with a smug smile as she push the hair of the girl that she couldn't seem to recall her name and tucked the strand of hair behind the girl's ear. 

"Morning." The girl greet with her eyes still closed. "Morning babe, but I'm sorry to tell you that you have to go." Sunny said as she got out of the bed and put on her silk robe. "It's still early~ Can't I just lie here till the noon?" The girl whined cutely. Sunny turned around looking at the girl with a serious expression, "I said, you need to leave now." 

The girl quickly grabbed her clothes that got all scattered around the room and wear them back on covering her body, the girl hurriedly walked towards the door, but before she could touch the doorknob, "Wait, what's your name?" 

"Chorong." Chorong replied as she opened the door and left. Sunny took out her notebook where she records the name of the girls she bought home every night, it's like a sick hobby of hers. Flipping back a few pages, Sunny stop at page 68 where there's a unfilled name. 'I'll find you.' She closed the book and threw it on the bed. 

'When your soul finds the soul it was waiting for,
when someone walks into your heart through an open door.'

There was this girl that sunny slept with a few months ago, Sunny could barely remember her face, all she could remember was that voice which moans her name while withering under her touch and the next morning that girl was nowhere to be found, she went to the club every night since that day hoping to find that girl, but after 3 months still no chance. Sunny was determine to get her name in that book of hers.

Heading downstairs, she made herself a cup of her favorite milk tea. 'I have to find her.' Sunny was unable to get the voice of the girl out of her head, it's just one of those mornings that she felt the bad hung over and she hates it. Finishing her milk tea in one big gulp, Sunny decided to head out to get some fresh air instead. Sunny went up back to her room and get dressed in a casual outfit just a t-shirt, jeans, baseball jacket and her favorite kenzo snapback. 

Shutting the front door, she saw her neighbor aka her best friend. "Yo, taeng." She greeted. "Damn, sunny! That chorong girl you brought back yesterday is so good and she is sleeping in my room now." Taeyeon said as she wriggled her brows at Sunny. "Good for you taeng, have fun." Sunny smiled a little at Taeyeon as she start to walk towards the elevator.

"Sunny-ah, I don't get why must you find that girl. I mean dude, there are lots of other girls out there." Taeyeon said to Sunny who was walking away. "She's special." Sunny replied without turning back as the escalator opened up, she went in waved goodbye to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulders and went back to her apartment. 

Getting out of the building Sunny decided to have lunch at the newly opened french restaurant down the street. 

'When your hand finds the hand it was meant to hold, Don't let go.'

Entering the restaurant, she was greeted by the staff. One of the female staff guided her to her seat. Looking at the menu, most of the food looks so good and she wanted to try all of them. Well, other than woman, food is her weakness. 

"Excuse me." Sunny called as she raise her hand up trying to catch the waitress's attention, but a waiter came to serve her instead feeling kind of curious how the waitress looks like, "Not you, her." Sunny said as she pointed to the waitress. The waiter walk towards the waitress and tapped her shoulder. At that moment the  waitress turned, Sunny was immediately captivated by the looks of the waitress. 

"I would like all of these and if possible, you." Sunny said as she smirked at her. The waitress kept a straight face as she ignored sunny's flirting, Sunny looked down and pouted slightly. It's been a long time since she has been rejected, she hates rejection. "That's all?" Sunny's immediately snapped her head up and look at the waitress. 'I found you.'

'Someone comes into your world,
Suddenly your world has changed forever.'

"W-What's your name?" Sunny stammered slightly unable to believe that she actually made love to a goddess that left without a word. "I don't tell strangers my name, so that's all?" the mysterious girl said to Sunny with the same poker face. "Yeah." Sunny replied casually. 'Doesn't she remember? Oh wait, I was pretty sure we were both as drunk as hell that night.' Sunny thought as she stares at the girl which is so endearing to her. 'I have to know her name.'

Sunny somehow felt like she had known this girl for a very long time. Sunny's head started to hurt all of a sudden she held her head tightly as the pain was killing her, unable to take pain she left the restaurant in a hurry. 

Leaning slightly against door, Sunny shut her eyes and she saw a flash of an image. "Must be the hangover." Sunny said to herself as she made her way back home, forgetting about the food.